Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of STC 43, the massive Harry Potter week!

Topic: Harry Potter
Description: Anything Harry Potter is fine.

Please read and understand the [b]Rules & Guidelines
to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 9th Nov, 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! Seems like it has been a great week so please vote wisely. Thank you! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
sam1374

gemini7010

fizztone

Asad_rider

BENnGWEN

Wait Graphics

swt_capri

kallolsathi

sonyd

_anuj_

magicas1

srimunnamunna

thabull

rehankhanfanaa *used online theme creator that only generate only 6 previews. You can consider using ownskin online theme creator next time so that you can get more previews.

AbeyAbrahamJohn *used online theme creator that only generate only 6 previews. You can consider using ownskin online theme creator next time so that you can get more previews.

sp0rtskiller03

Branislaw

sscob1

Animation

zeinabnaderian

krish_nank

mohib-rameen

Wait graphics

xailin

Animation

Galina53

Animation

neda_a25

rohitcg5
srimunnamunna
Voted.
thabull
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
Galina53
Voted.
fizztone
Voted.
xailin
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
rohitcg5
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
Asad_rider
Voted.
magicas1
Voted.
zeinabnaderian
Voted.
sp0rtskiller03
Voted.
_anuj_
Sorry no time again for comments this week, just want to add that all themes are wonderful..... clap.gif
gemini7010
Voted.
BENnGWEN
Hi! With respect to all entries and participants, here's my vote for this week
protsenko2006
Voted.
МАРГО2010
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
dar777ina
Voted.
sonyd
Voted.
Viola53
Voted.
mangotango7
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
GyaszT
Good all theme!!!!
rehankhanfanaa
Voted.
AbeyAbrahamJohn
Voted.
Gribella
Voted.
kallolsathi
Voted.
sscob1
Voted.
neda_a25
Voted.
ArthurWill
This week seems to have passed faster than anticipated. Something to do with Harry Potter magic? Hehehe. It's amazing to see so many Series 40 themes, fresh faces making their debut, people showing good improvements ... we actually had 24 students battling with their magic wand. So at the end who manage to grab the golden snitch? Here we go, read on!! Hehehehe happy decoding! devil2.gif

4731maS 76 points

walsinarB 74 points

_juna_ 61 points

knan_hsirk 61 points

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: 30rellikstr0ps (continuing the domination huh! clap.gif)
2nd: 0107inimeg (the trophy collecting process continues! Keep working, you are showing good improvement.)
3rd: nilaix (big congrats for your 1st ever toothy!! clapping.gif)

Results

P/S: Any votes from members below 30 forums posts were not counted, as mentioned in the rules of STC.

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week. Don't forget to check next week's contest! It's something very very different. Should be pretty interesting to be part of. wow.gif

P/S: This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread.
Branislaw
Congrats to Sam, Anuj, Krish_nank, Sportskiller, Gemini and Xialin... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Congrats to all participants and voters... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Congrats to AW for managing this contest and making it so interesting... wub.gif
Asad_rider
Congratz to the winners.. wow.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats to sam bran anuj krish & sporto gemini xai wub.gifwub.gif
Bishop_Bacon
clap.gif Congrats to all winners! clap.gif (I love that Smiley ;-)
BENnGWEN
10.gif wow.gif 10.gif CONGRATS 10.gif wow.gif 10.gif To The Winners notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
fizztone
Congratzzz...to all winnerzzz...
koroshima
thumbs_up.gif clap.gif happy.gif Congratz to ALL THE WINNERS happy.gif clap.gif thumbs_up.gif

thumbsup.gif All the others keep up the good work. thumbsup.gif
sp0rtskiller03
hehehehe.. wow a well deserving win to all. congratz to all. clapping.gif sam clapping.gif anuj clapping.gif branislaw clapping.gif krish

and also to my fellow toothy winners. congratz to us. hehehe

wow. another toothy for me. yehey.
sam1374
Congrats Branislaw,Anuj, Krish_nank...Well done mates... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Congrats to our Toothies Winners...Sportskiller, Gemini and Xialin... clap.gif
Thanks alot to everyone who liked my theme n also voted for me... notworthy.gif
Hope to see u all in Week 44.
_anuj_
Congratulations To Sam Brainslaw and Krish, well done guys clap.gif

Well done to the toothies.

Thankyou for voting for my my theme I really didnt expect that, Thanks to the voters and participants also clap.gif
Galina53
Congratulations to the winners! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
sonyd
Big Congratulations to the Winners
krish_nank
Hi friends .....congratulations to all winners,toothys and participants..... clap.gif clap.gif
magicas1

to all the winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
xailin
I congratulate winners!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif cheers.gif
sscob1
congratz to all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.