Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Be Always With Reliance
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
subinktl
Hi Friends.. i am subin from kerala..If you are using a reliance Sim,then you can share your experience and share your knowledge ( i mean tricks and tips about reliance ) here... gathering.gif

Reliance Communications (BSE: 532712), formerly known as Reliance Infocomm, along with Reliance Telecom and Flag Telecom, is part of Reliance Communications Ventures (RCoVL).Reliance Communications Limited founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai H Ambani (1932–2002) is the flagship company of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. The Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group currently has a net worth in excess of Rs. 64,000 crore (US$ 13.6 billion), cash flows of Rs. 13,000 crore (US$ 2.8 billion), net profit of Rs. 8,400 crore (US$ 1.8 billion).The Equity Shares of RCOM are listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange Limited. The Global Depository Receipts and Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange and Singapore Stock Exchange respectively.

here i am going to explain one of the trick still working in reliance in all over India..

This time, i managed to get hold of a simple hack (Unfixed bug by Reliance) using which you can activate and use GPRS for FREE with 2 GB monthly data cap on your mobile phone. Moreover, it works for both postpaid (No Guarantees) as well as prepaid customers.

In order to access FREE GPRS, you need to dial *123*099# from your Reliance mobile phone. After following the on screen steps, you’ll then receive a confirmation sms regarding the activation of this service.

* To check remaining balance dial *367
* To unsubscribe from this service send UNSUB to 2084.

Note: This trick is working in Rajasthan, Kerela, Punjab, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujrat, Delhi and Mumbai (Some users may face problem). If you are not from one of these states then do mention you state/city in comment form along with your view point.

Thank you. You can add more working tricks in reliance in this page....

subinktl
QUOTE (NIZAM_PS @ Jan 3 2011, 09:36 PM) *
thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif

what bro? What happend?
inakhe
QUOTE (subinktl @ Jan 4 2011, 08:58 AM) *
QUOTE (NIZAM_PS @ Jan 3 2011, 09:36 PM) *
thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif

what bro? What happend?

1.gif i dont like reliance honestly.no offence.
CLEOPATTRA
i'm not from india.
NIZAM_PS
Idea is best......
NIZAM_PS
Idea is best......
NIZAM_PS
Idea is best......
inakhe
QUOTE (NIZAM_PS @ Jan 18 2011, 11:22 AM) *
Idea is best......

1.gif Reliance is unreliable.
CLEOPATTRA
do not know that.
eliasjan
QUOTE (subinktl @ Nov 5 2010, 08:59 AM) *
Hi Friends.. i am subin from kerala..If you are using a reliance Sim,then you can share your experience and share your knowledge ( i mean tricks and tips about reliance ) here... gathering.gif

Reliance Communications (BSE: 532712), formerly known as Reliance Infocomm, along with Reliance Telecom and Flag Telecom, is part of Reliance Communications Ventures (RCoVL).Reliance Communications Limited founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai H Ambani (1932–2002) is the flagship company of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. The Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group currently has a net worth in excess of Rs. 64,000 crore (US$ 13.6 billion), cash flows of Rs. 13,000 crore (US$ 2.8 billion), net profit of Rs. 8,400 crore (US$ 1.8 billion).The Equity Shares of RCOM are listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange Limited. The Global Depository Receipts and Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange and Singapore Stock Exchange respectively.

here i am going to explain one of the trick still working in reliance in all over India..

This time, i managed to get hold of a simple hack (Unfixed bug by Reliance) using which you can activate and use GPRS for FREE with 2 GB monthly data cap on your mobile phone. Moreover, it works for both postpaid (No Guarantees) as well as prepaid customers.

In order to access FREE GPRS, you need to dial *123*099# from your Reliance mobile phone. After following the on screen steps, you’ll then receive a confirmation sms regarding the activation of this service.

* To check remaining balance dial *367
* To unsubscribe from this service send UNSUB to 2084.

Note: This trick is working in Rajasthan, Kerela, Punjab, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujrat, Delhi and Mumbai (Some users may face problem). If you are not from one of these states then do mention you state/city in comment form along with your view point.

Thank you. You can add more working tricks in reliance in this page....

Its First Time I Heard From You
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.