Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lot Dedications
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3
deepasree
grouphug.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif grouphug.gif

Hello Everyone..... welcome you to LOT Dedications

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is to show off your dedications to someone....

A thread to publish dedicated themes, walls and ringtones...

With dedication to m9, LOT, themer persons, special events etc...

No limits and No rules...

All are allowed.., the old and the new...

The only condition is only Dedications

You can preview all other contents in the
LOT Theme Showroom
deepasree
we will start our dedications to Imran (cute_heart) by some of our themers

Dedications by thabull

Dedications by arbri135

thabull
excellent start deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thanks for saving me some time..... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif )
thabull
already some of my dedications have been presented... so here are some more

this one is a semi-dedication to Lia... an awesome wall creator except of theme maker... i used her golden girl to create a theme, but now it seems that this golden girl is really her...

"Golden Girl by ThaBull®"

download link for this theme: Goldengirl by ThaBull®

and....
these two were requests from Shaon and mohib-rameen ragarding spamming....

"Spam by ThaBull®" for Shaon......

and

"GOS by ThaBull®"

deepasree
Wonderful dedications...

Want to see more from all of you...

@sonia your dedication will be uploaded soon...
thabull
this ringtone is dedicated to a very dear friend of mine (at least...) who likes to kick very much.....
i think everybody who knows her has understood who she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is for u kickgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Alive & Kicking by ThaBull®"
deepasree
Bro alex, Thats an excellent dedication for the kicking girl... 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
findgirl45
@Alex :I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Oct 26 2010, 07:20 AM) *
@Alex :I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

i hope u like it Sonia.... it's not a very good mix, but as i told u before it's u (lately) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
this is the song from Simple Minds i told u about..... wink.gif
your words are so kind.... wub.gif wub.gif
findgirl45
here is my new theme dedicated to my Bro BENnGWEN.hope Ben will like it.this time i made simple one no high details.

Download links
4.6 version
4.7 & 4.8 version
thabull
just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deepasree
Simply excellent...
findgirl45
thanks Alex And deep notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shaon007009
@ Kick a** girl (Sonia.. tongue.gif)... How awesome you made that dedication.. That's totally my type..
It goes with my nature.. I loved it.. The man is really lucky to get a dedication like that from you...
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Oct 27 2010, 10:00 AM) *
@ Kick a** girl (Sonia.. tongue.gif)... How awesome you made that dedication.. That's totally my type..
It goes with my nature.. I loved it.. The man is really lucky to get a dedication like that from you...
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

thanks bro notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif and call me Kick Shaon's A** girl laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Asad_rider
My poor dedication To Bro Alex... smile.gif tongue.gif

thabull
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Oct 28 2010, 08:48 AM) *

thank u so much asad notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif clean and neat, just the way i like it... 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

looks just awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
findgirl45
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Oct 28 2010, 10:48 AM) *

nice theme asad bro and a sweet dedication to Our Great Bull.but the softkeys r missing ? anyway great work clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
deepasree
Its a sweet dedication bro...
Asad_rider
@Sonia Sis i don't add softkey because the softkey area is already black so no need of any bar ,,....tongue.gif

@deep Thanx Brother .......
Asad_rider
My really poor dedication to Sweet Sonia Sister ... wub.gif

findgirl45
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Oct 30 2010, 12:58 PM) *
My really poor dedication to Sweet Sonia Sister ... wub.gif

nice theme and thanks lot for dedicating this theme to me wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
thabull
looks very beautiful asad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just like wildgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif
deepasree
Good dedication bro...
Asad_rider
thnxx deepa bro smile.gif
deepasree
You are welcome...
BENnGWEN
Hi Guyz! byebye.gif
This Is My Dedication To My Two Lovely Bros & GREAT Human Beings Luckily I Have Come Across In My Life, They Are
wub.gif wub.gif Bro (AMDOMINATOR) & Mo Bro (mohib-rameen) wub.gif wub.gif

wub.gif wub.gif Double Impact wub.gif wub.gif

Wait Graphics:

shaon007009
@ Ben bro.. Wooowwwwww.. wow.gif That is looking very cute.. They are both looking tooooooo good.. Excellent dedication.. wow.gif
BENnGWEN
@ Shaon Bro:
Thanks A World Bhai notworthy.gif notworthy.gif I make online, so its poor inquality, but still u love it and I'm really glad for that wub.gif wub.gif
Sorry for the post at wrong place bro tongue.gif
Where's my Sis Sonia Bro? unsure.gif I miss her very much sad.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Nov 13 2010, 09:54 AM) *
@ Shaon Bro:
Thanks A World Bhai notworthy.gif notworthy.gif I make online, so its poor inquality, but still u love it and I'm really glad for that wub.gif wub.gif
Sorry for the post at wrong place bro tongue.gif
Where's my Sis Sonia Bro? unsure.gif I miss her very much sad.gif

Don't be sorry.. Let's talk in Chit-chat about her.. grouphug.gif
injamul_ahmed
byebye.gif guys.. I want to Dedicate a theme to our LOT Host Shaon bro... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

BENnGWEN
@ Injamul Bro:
wow.gif wow.gif AWESOME wow.gif wow.gif Dedication to an 10.gif wow.gif AWESOME wow.gif 10.gif Human Being & Friend notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
thabull
very good ahmed!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
findgirl45
this theme is dedicated to my newly borned niece.(Ellie)

download links
4.6 version
4.7 & 4.8 version
Asad_rider
Dedicated to Mohib Rameen

Download link
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Nov 19 2010, 06:53 PM) *

download links
4.6 version
4.7 & 4.8 version

this is A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your niece is very lucky to have u......
just he colors i love. black and green light..... i wish i could have it in my n95 8gb......
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Nov 19 2010, 07:52 PM) *
Dedicated to Mohib Rameen

this is very good asad!!!!!!!!! excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mohib-rameen
@sonia ..... awesome work and superb themeeeeeee wow.gif

Asad..... i am really surprised..... wow.gif awesome theme and superb work....
i love it wub.gif
thank you so much bro wub.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (thabull @ Nov 19 2010, 11:23 PM) *
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Nov 19 2010, 06:53 PM) *

this is A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your niece is very lucky to have u......
just he colors i love. black and green light..... i wish i could have it in my n95 8gb......
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. laugh.gif laugh.gif thanks for ur kind words Alex bro notworthy.gif notworthy.gif and for N95 u r the master if u need the walpaper i will send it to u. wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

@asad:nice theme bro and great dedication to great person although he is out off his mind for some times laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

@ MO:thanks for for appreciating my work notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
BENnGWEN
@ Sonia:
wub.gif wub.gif SPEECHLESS wub.gif wub.gif
Any word to praise you is very small, so just bow down to your talent notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Your niece is lucky I must say thumbsup.gif GOD Bless Her & U Too wub.gif wub.gif

@ Asad:
wow.gif AWESOME wow.gif Dedication to a really Pure Hearted Person wub.gif You are inborn artist and way to go bro notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Asad_rider
Thx to all of you guys .. wub.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Nov 20 2010, 09:58 AM) *
@ Sonia:
wub.gif wub.gif SPEECHLESS wub.gif wub.gif
Any word to praise you is very small, so just bow down to your talent notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Your niece is lucky I must say thumbsup.gif GOD Bless Her & U Too wub.gif wub.gif

thanks ban bro for sunch nice words notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
findgirl45
dedication to my beloved bro Alex aka ThaBull.

download links
4.6 version
4.7 & 4.8 version
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Nov 25 2010, 09:45 AM) *
dedication to my beloved bro Alex aka ThaBull.

download links
4.6 version
4.7 & 4.8 version

what can i say sonia.......... once a dear friend of mine said: "I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind"
i just needed the chance to return these words of wisdom back......
sometimes "thanks" seems so small, but in small things sometimes lies the rich of this world...... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (thabull @ Nov 25 2010, 02:29 PM) *
what can i say sonia.......... once a dear friend of mine said: "I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind"
i just needed the chance to return these words of wisdom back......
sometimes "thanks" seems so small, but in small things sometimes lies the rich of this world...... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it! wub.gif
shaon007009
Superb dedications friends... clap.gif clap.gif
Asad_rider
Here Is My Poor Dedication to Shaon bro wub.gif

Gallery link
deepasree
asad, a good one again.... rockon.gif rockon.gif rockon.gif
Asad_rider
Thnx Deep notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.