Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halloween Stc 2010
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ArthurWill

That's right! You must have guessed it already, we are not going to get away without a Halloween week in this October. Now is the time!

Topic: Halloween (no other restriction)

Ice, our designer created 3 Cube Halloween wallpapers. Please feel free to use it in your theme. You can get the full size wallpaper (available in desktop sizes) from HERE.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 25th October, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Let's get all spoooooooky! Don't come near if you have a faint heart!!

Question of the week (QOTW): How do you normally celebrate Halloween? If you don't celebrate the event, what about the rest in your country? We are from different countries all around the world. So please share the story/picture/anything halloween related!

1. _anuj_
2. krish_nank
3. bd_tongi
4. thabull
5. swt_capri
6. sonyd
7. Longhairsteff
8. gemini7010
9. magicas1
10. jagjit639
11. swt_capri
12. sscob1
13. Asad_rider
14. sam1374
15. xailin
16. Galina53
17. protsenko2006
18. sp0rtskiller03
19. my ghost is in!
20. ?
21. ?
22. ?
23. ?
24. ?
25. ?
_anuj_
count my ghost in too..... laugh.gif

oops forgot to answer QOTW......well I have a young son, so usually I take him out for Trick or Treat....and then to see the Fireworks in the Town....
krish_nank
I am in ...... weightlift.gif

bd_tongi
i am in...
bd_tongi
My wall...

thabull
totally in.....
in greece we don't celebrate halloween..... we have a similar celebration somewhere between february and march, which is more like a masquerade, a carnival. everybody gets in disguise, parties and masquarade parades everywhere. but the whole feeling is celebration and not that spooky thing that halloween is producing....
swt_capri
i m in

in pakistan we didnot celebrate halloween
sonyd
In Kosovo, , you can if you want, your completly free

btw Patricia, I'm in,,,uauauauauaua, this STC will be 10.gif 10.gif
ArthurWill
@Anuj @Krish @bd @Alex @Samina @Sonyd
Awesome, glad to have you guys joining us! clapping.gif clapping.gif

QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Oct 13 2010, 12:34 AM) *
oops forgot to answer QOTW......well I have a young son, so usually I take him out for Trick or Treat....and then to see the Fireworks in the Town....

That's sweet! You have fireworks too! 10.gif

QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 13 2010, 01:34 AM) *
in greece we don't celebrate halloween..... we have a similar celebration somewhere between february and march, which is more like a masquerade, a carnival. everybody gets in disguise, parties and masquarade parades everywhere. but the whole feeling is celebration and not that spooky thing that halloween is producing....

I see! Interesting. The parades must be pretty awesome. Haha do you ever join in?

QUOTE (swt_capri @ Oct 13 2010, 02:30 AM) *
in pakistan we didnot celebrate halloween

Oooooo. It's the same here in my town, Halloween is not a big celebration. But we do see some of the stores they will have Halloween decorations, staff wearing costume to scare people out. haha.gif

@bd_tongi
That's fast! Looking forward to your theme preview. smile.gif smile.gif
Longhairsteff
I'm in too smile.gif

In Sweden, we light candles on the graves and the memorial. It is a big party weeknd in Sweden
The kids play Trick o treat...they are hunting for candy torch.gif

byebye.gif
thabull
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Oct 13 2010, 04:42 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 13 2010, 01:34 AM) *

I see! Interesting. The parades must be pretty awesome. Haha do you ever join in?

every single time......
_anuj_
Hi everyone, I will be using this wallpaper for the Halloween theme....

sonyd
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Oct 13 2010, 09:15 AM) *
Hi everyone, I will be using this wallpaper for the Halloween theme....

10.gif Awesome wally anuj
_Abi_
QUOTE (bd_tongi @ Oct 12 2010, 10:41 AM) *
My wall...

hey bro. i think its to dificult to work with this wally.smile.gif
any way waitning to seee your work.............smile.gif
nice topic ...... But im not in
arbri135
Oh Just Saw this one...

It's So Cute wub.gif wub.gif
ArthurWill
@_anuj_
Very sharp wallpaper! Nice! thumbsup.gif

@arbri135
Haha that's fast! Yup, just up today. ^.^

@All
We have also made 3 Halloween wallpapers featuring Cube that you can use in your entry. clap.gif They are available as desktop size wallpaper, check the 1st post of this topic. smile.gif
gemini7010
im in too byebye.gif
and this is the wallpaper i will use clap.gif
thabull
very interesting walls so far..... it's going to be an awesome stc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sscob1
We didn't celebrate Halloween in India, but in Diwali we light up candles. The designers makes the wall so nice, I am already using it my Desktop wall smile.gif
magicas1
As LHS says its a good party weekend and we light candles on the graves to remember our loved ones.and then trick or treat I love to "dress up" in my hallowen witch hat laugh.gif laugh.gif and pumpkins with lights its fun now when the winter comes

I am in this is my wally for this week

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
jagjit639
i m in................. vampire.gif evil_2.gif gun_bandana1.gif bash.gif cheers.gif tongue.gif rifle.gif
swt_capri
here r my choices plz suggest which one is good

sscob1
@swwt_capri 3rd one is looking good smile.gif
Asad_rider
@swt_capri
4th walpaper is lookin good ./.... thumbsup.gif
magicas1
swt_capri I like nr 4 very much thumbsup.gif
krish_nank
[quote name='swt_capri' date='Oct 13 2010, 06:08 AM' post='766056']
here r my choices plz suggest which one is good

Hi swt_capri..... i liked this one the most. If you are not using this wally let me know will use it if you don't mind.... byebye.gif
thabull
i would go with the 3rd one Samina....
sscob1
I am in and here is my wall

unsure.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 13 2010, 11:22 PM) *
unsure.gif

Nice start Saby bro clap.gif clap.gif but i am not sure about the analog clock it is looking red instead of orange or i have problem with my eyes surrender.gif

sorry Guys as Alex i was also talking about analog clock
thabull
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 13 2010, 09:22 PM) *

unsure.gif

this is a great wall.... imho the analog clock don't match very well.... (and i think Sonia is talking about the analog clock too...)
krish_nank
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 13 2010, 11:22 AM) *

unsure.gif

Ithna jalthi bhai..... ohmy.gif So fast bro,,,,,, wacko.gif
sscob1
@sonia and Alex I use this wall to an another theme, i did not start making the theme, this is a preview of wall. Definitely I will follow your suggestion regarding the color of both clock and high-lite. thumbsup.gif
bd_tongi
@saby it's very cooooooool
thabull
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 13 2010, 09:51 PM) *
@sonia and Alex I use this wall to an another theme, i did not start making the theme, this is a preview of wall. Definitely I will follow your suggestion regarding the color of both clock and high-lite. thumbsup.gif

that's ok with me saby.... i didn't know that it was only for the wall presentation.... as i said in my first post, it's a very "promising" wall thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
sscob1
QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 14 2010, 12:21 AM) *

that's ok with me saby.... i didn't know that it was only for the wall presentation.... as i said in my first post, it's a very "promising" wall thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Thanks Alex, can u suggest me a icon pack for this theme? I think about Omnia converted with silver color, I am too lazy to convert the icon color.
ArthurWill
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 13 2010, 07:06 PM) *
We didn't celebrate Halloween in India, but in Diwali we light up candles. The designers makes the wall so nice, I am already using it my Desktop wall smile.gif

Yeah, Diwali is a big celebration, festive of lights! Glad that you like the wally, I am using it as desktop pic too, the Witch. Which one are you using?

QUOTE (magicas1 @ Oct 13 2010, 07:04 PM) *
As LHS says its a good party weekend and we light candles on the graves to remember our loved ones.and then trick or treat I love to "dress up" in my hallowen witch hat laugh.gif laugh.gif and pumpkins with lights its fun now when the winter comes

Wow, OMG sound so interesting!

QUOTE (magicas1 @ Oct 13 2010, 07:04 PM) *
I am in this is my wally for this week

Your own wallpaper, nice! Looking forward seeing your theme preview. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Oct 13 2010, 12:14 PM) *
In Sweden, we light candles on the graves and the memorial. It is a big party weeknd in SwedenThe kids play Trick o treat...they are hunting for candy torch.gif

Awesome, a classic Halloween celebration. wow.gif So that means the graves will be very lighted up on that day? Then while kids are playing what grown up do?

@all
The STC Hall of Fame is updated. The scoreboard is also updated. As of 13/10/2010, the three front runners are LHS, Thabull & BB! Check it out! thumbsup.gif
thabull
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 13 2010, 10:07 PM) *

Thanks Alex, can u suggest me a icon pack for this theme? I think about Omnia converted with silver color, I am too lazy to convert the icon color.

since u r lazy, i would suggest the "Lucky Orange" icon pack..... it would much better imho....
findgirl45
QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 14 2010, 09:40 AM) *

since u r lazy, i would suggest the "Lucky Orange" icon pack..... it would much better imho....

ya "lucky orange" will be great and it is my Fav's icon pack. wub.gif wub.gif
sscob1
AW I am using the Witch Wallpaper, its so cute, @Alex and Sonia, Lucky Orange is my fav too. smile.gif
sonyd
Hello there, how does this look

Can someone give me the Omnia Icon Pack in two colors,green and white or green and black?
Like this example
findgirl45
QUOTE (sonyd @ Oct 14 2010, 08:07 PM) *

Can someone give me the Omnia Icon Pack in two colors,green and white or green and black?
Like this

nice start mate but ur wally looks little bit streched to me.it is just me wait for others opinion.

and about changing color of icons in carbide it is easy just cheak this tutorial By LHS
sonyd
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Oct 14 2010, 03:16 PM) *

Like this

nice start mate but ur wally looks little bit streched to me.it is just me wait for others opinion.

and about changing color of icons in carbide it is easy just cheak this tutorial By LHS

I know how to change them but the problem is that they are to many colors to change and my PC is to slow>over 600icons, thats the problem.
findgirl45
QUOTE (sonyd @ Oct 14 2010, 08:19 PM) *
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Oct 14 2010, 03:16 PM) *

Like this

Thnx for the suggestion sis,
btw I know how to change them but the problem is that they are to many colors to change and my PC is to slow>over 600icons, thats the problem.

then may be u ask Alex,sam,branislaw or Lhs laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif because i really suck at carbide. tongue.gif
kallolsathi
HI EVERYONE.... MY HALLOWEEN THEME IS READY....

sinan_pk
10.gif
I do not know about this forum plz tell me some thing about this. 1.gif
sscob1
QUOTE (kallolsathi @ Oct 14 2010, 08:31 PM) *
HI EVERYONE.... MY HALLOWEEN THEME IS READY....

change ur music,maps, internet and apps icon..it will look beter
sscob1
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Oct 14 2010, 10:49 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 14 2010, 09:40 AM) *

ya "lucky orange" will be great and it is my Fav's icon pack. wub.gif wub.gif

Ind 190 shared this icon pack with me(I am not authorize to re distribute) how is it look ? lot of third party icons are there

Please suggest about the colors also, I am in hurry
findgirl45
ya these icons also look good clap.gif

p.s :about what colors r u asking surrender.gif
sscob1
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Oct 14 2010, 10:55 PM) *

font color sis, i'm color blind sad.gif ( I'm very poor in color choice)..
findgirl45
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 14 2010, 11:28 PM) *
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Oct 14 2010, 10:55 PM) *

font color sis, i'm color blind sad.gif ( I'm very poor in color choice)..

ya they r looking great.and completely readable. wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.