Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 42

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Topic: Flying Animal
Description: Any living animal/insect that is able to move in the air, either by flying or gliding. So bee, bird, bat, flying fish etc, all in!

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 12th Oct, 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! Seems like it has been a great week so please vote wisely and make it one of the best week in STC history again! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
bd_tongi

saraamir

gemini7010

krish_nank

sam1374

zeinabnaderian

Waiting bar

jagjit639

shubhamahajan21

thabull

Longhairsteff

kallolsathi

_anuj_

magicas1

tinca2

primavera77

Branislaw

deepasree

---------------------------------------------
Note @sonyd - unfortunately because your preview doesn't have around 75% of all screens available it's not included in voting. Please take a look at how others present their previews if you don't get what I mean by screens. Cheers! Really hope to get you joining us again next time.
bd_tongi
Voted.
Yoyocell
Voted.
saraamir
may suggest theme: sports
Asad_rider
Voted.
kallolsathi
Voted.
zeinabnaderian
Voted.
tinca2
Voted.
deepasree
good luck all...
Branislaw
Voted.
thabull
Voted.
_anuj_
COMMENTS

bd_tongi- Nice theme and very nice colours, good use of blur.

Saraamir- Beautiful work and icons are matching so well with the elements and wallpaper.

Gemini- Wonderful wallpaper and nicely designed bars and highlights.

Krish-nank- This is an amazing theme, a perfect wallpaper and perfecttly created elements, well done.

Sam- Great work, nicely created theme omce again.

Zeinabdnaderian- nice work and good colour scheme.

Jagjit- Good theme, I recomend 240x320 sixe for screen previews to make it easier for your work to be viewed.

Shubhamhajan- nice work, keep it up.

Thabull- another great piece of work from you.

LHS- A really wonderful theme and ecxellent colour choice, nicely selected icons.

Kalolsathi- quite a nice theme, quite a busy wallpaper, but good readability.

Magicas- verynice theme, good choice of icons, very neat theme.

Tinca- beautiful theme and nice wallpaper, i like your centre softkey design, well done.

Primavera- Another piece of Art from the series60 queen, well done...

Brainslaw-... one word...Awesome, This wallpaper is amazing and perfectly modified omnia icons...excellent work..

Deepasree- Good work, very neat and tidy..

Good luck everyone
primavera77
Voted.
liapireas
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
magicas1
Voted.
jagjit639
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
handikap
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
Longhairsteff
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
ArthurWill
First, I wanna say thank you for making this STC an enjoyable one to watch & host. So many eye candy flying around, and some of you are starting to experiment with alternate styles/elements, some of you have clearly improved from just 2 weeks ago, some new faces (a warm welcome!!) & some grand come backs! clap.gif clap.gif

The battle up front is also getting tighter and tighter. The crown changed hands. And just 3 points separating Orietta to the podium guys. Then we have something spoooky in toothy. Guess what? The positions remains the same as last week! Time to see the full results? Read on!

Longhairsteff 98 points

sam1374 81 points

Branislaw 78 points

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: Krish_nank 32 points
2nd: gemini7010 28 points
3rd: bd_tongi 27 points

Results

Note: Shubhamahajan21 did not vote.

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week. Don't forget to check next week's contest! It's Haaaaaaalllloowwwwwwweeeennnnn! Spooky!

P/S: This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread.
ArthurWill
@LHS
It's not just about another gold. It's also about another step closer to the green dragon!! OMG! Congrats mate. notworthy.gif

@Sam
What to say? I have always been a huge fan of your work. thumbsup.gif Well done!

@Branislaw
What a come back. Love your style even more these days. clapping.gif

@all
I can't say enough of time, without you, STC won't be as good. Big big big clap! grouphug.gif
_anuj_
A big congratulations to the winners......LHS clap.gif sam clap.gif and Brainslaw clap.gif ....well done guys.

well done to the Toothies clap.gif ........congrats to you.

Thanks to everyone who took part and voted.....
krish_nank
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Oct 12 2010, 09:11 AM) *
@LHS
It's not just about another gold. It's also about another step closer to the green dragon!! OMG! Congrats mate. notworthy.gif

@Sam
What to say? I have always been a huge fan of your work. thumbsup.gif Well done!

@Branislaw
What a come back. Love your style even more these days. clapping.gif

@all
I can't say enough of time, without you, STC won't be as good. Big big big clap! grouphug.gif

Congratulations to LHS, Sam and Branislaw ...... clap.gif clap.gif

Best wishes to all participants.......... gathering.gif Just a Note: don't give up. rockon.gif
Thank you all voters.... notworthy.gif
saraamir
Congrats all winners and lets go for halllloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
magicas1
A big big to the winners and toothies
Yoyocell
Congrats To Longhairsteff,Sam,Branislaw clap.gif clap.gif And Cong Rats To All Participants thumbsup.gif clap.gif

bd_tongi
Congrats all winners.....
thabull
congrats Steff for your awesome gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent theme and well deserved!!!!!!!!!!
well done Sam and Branislaw!!!!!!!! fantastic themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a big congrats to the toothies too.... krish, Sue and Shawan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done people!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent work from everybody clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

i hope i will c all of u in our halloween stc!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sam1374
Congrats LHS,Branislaw....well done mates... clap.gif
Thanks alot to everyone who liked my theme.... notworthy.gif
Congrats to the Toothies Winners... clap.gif
Thanks alot AW for the lovely Comments.... notworthy.gif
Hope to see u all in Halloween Week.
sonyd
Congratulations my friends clap.gif clap.gif awesome Themes
kallolsathi
Congratulations .........
jagjit639
congratss to all winner....... cheers.gif .........but next time i tried ma best mf_type.gif evil_2.gif
Longhairsteff
wow.gif I didnt expect that. It was so many awesome themes. Thank you for liking my themes and for the votes notworthy.gif

AW - Thank you!! smile.gif wub.gif

Congrats to Brani and Sam and all the Toothy winners Krish, Gemini and bd_tongi clap.gif

Asad_rider
Congratz to the winner.....

@sam.. Man i reallly like your work ....... and also big fan of ur themes.....

@LHs .... really that theme is satisfactory ....... good work .....

@Bran .... keep up the good work dude.

And also congratz to the tothiee winners clap.gif
gemini7010
my congrats to everyone
primavera77
CONGRATULATION GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DESERVE; AMAZING THEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation toothy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And special congratulation to SAM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
liapireas
Congratulations to the winners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shubhamahajan21
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Oct 12 2010, 02:14 PM) *
Note: Shubhamahajan21 did not vote.

I am unable to vote as well as enter my halloween banner entry this time because my internet is closed for 3 days...! sad.gif
I am sorry about that I cant do anything...! surrender.gif

Congrats to all winners....! thumbsup.gif
Branislaw
Congrats to everyone...this was a great week and so many amazing themes...see you in Halloween contest... notworthy.gif
thump_rockstar
Congrats to the winners clap.gif clap.gif Well done others clapping.gif clapping.gif Great job AW 10.gif
manola2
congratulations to all!! notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.