Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 41

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Topic: Famous Person
Description: Any famous person will do. Singer (Lady Gaga, Shakira, Usher ...), actor/actress (Brat Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Robert Patterson ...), band (Linkin Park, Metallica ...), talk show host (Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman ...), leaders (Barack Obama, Gandhi ...), sports (David Beckham, Michael Jordan ...) etc.

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 28th Sept, 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! Seems like it has been a great week so please vote wisely and make it one of the best week in STC history! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
gemini7010

shubhamahajan21

Longhairsteff

sam1374

bd_tongi

saraamir

Branislaw

BENnGWEN

Wait Graphics

thabull

zeinabnaderian

Waiting bar

krish_nank

_anuj_

Waiting bar
liapireas
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
arbri135
Voted....!!!
bd_tongi
Voted.
thabull
Voted. Good luck everybody
zeinabnaderian
Voted.
findgirl45
Voted.
shubhamahajan21
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
saraamir
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
Yoyocell
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
BENnGWEN
Hi! With due respect to all entries & participants, here's my vote for this week:
_anuj_
Voted.

great themes from you all clap.gif
ankur_shah88
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
Longhairsteff
------------------------

Sam - Really liked the colours and elements in this one
but i think the girl does not really fit into the color scheme. Anyway you have great skills for theming my friend. Is there any handset you have not made a theme for???

krish_nank - Your presentation of your theme is awesome.
I can not test your theme but i think it looks very nice. Good colours and feels
complete. Good work!!

_anuj_ - A bad a** wallpaper..the theme looks great. I like the pattern you used on bars.

Great competition as always. See you on the next STC
Good luck
byebye.gif
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
ArthurWill
We didn't have many entries this week but you don't really have to have a lot of entries to make this little contest successful and enjoyable. I think we did pretty well but obviously can be better. Quality & variety wise, we don't have any problem with it. Just look at those entries, they speak for themselves. You must be waiting waiting and waiting for the results? So here it comes. Who make it to the podium? We have a draw up front. Who is it? Read on!

Branislaw 104 points

Longhairsteff 97 points

thabull 97 points

sam1374 75 points

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: Krish_nank 55 points
2nd: gemini7010 29 points
3rd: bd_tongi 17 points

Results

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week. Don't forget to check next week's contest! Hope to see you with us again. This time we are going to fllllllllyyyyyyyyy! ^.^
grouphug.gif

P/S: This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread.
thabull
a very well deserved imho win by Branislaw!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10.gif 10.gif congrats mate!!!!!!!! greg was and still is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think, one of your best!!!!!!!!!!!!
the king is back and he claimed his position in the podium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back Steff, we all missed u..... i'm very honored to share podium with u.... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif congratulations LHS!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif
what can i say Sam.... her beauy only, deserved the podium mate clap.gif clap.gif congrats for a very special theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well deserved

special congrats to out toothies krish, gemini and tongi clap.gif clap.gif

there were also more excellent themes in this one as it is in the latest STCs!!!!!!!!!!!
thank u all people for making this contest so beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_anuj_
a big congratulations to Brainslaw, Steff, Tha bull and Sam.... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif excellent themes from you guys clap.gif

well done to the toothies, great work clap.gif clap.gif

thanks to everyone who took part and voted....
Yoyocell
Congrats to Brasnilaw,Steff,Alex, and Sam clap.gif clap.gif

Also Congrats to Krish,Gemini,and Tongi clap.gif clap.gif
saraamir
congrats all winners both toothy and stc clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Branislaw
It is a real pleasure to be here with you guys and girls. Mobile9 is a great place with even better theme makers and I am glad that I am part of it. I want to thank everyone who voted for me and to congratulate LHS, ThaBull and Sam. Of course congratulations for the toothy winners Krish_nank, gemini7010,and bd_tongi. Thanks to all who participate in the STC...Keep up a good work! byebye.gif
findgirl45
congrats to all winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif and thanks patricia for managing the STC.girl u r doing a great job notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
bd_tongi
congrats to all winners
zeinabnaderian
hi congrats to all the winners of stc n the toothies
shubhamahajan21
Congrates to all winner and participants....!
Bishop_Bacon
clap.gif Congratulations to all winners! clap.gif
sam1374
Congrats Branislaw,LHS,Alex....i am so glad my GIRL can has a chance to be on the Podium with 3 Gentlemen.... wink.gif
LHS, i have tried my hand in making themes for amost all Nokia models....waiting for the new series from nokia...lol.
Congrats to the toothies winners.
Thanks alot to all who liked my work n voted for me.
primavera77
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U guys...u rocked this time wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Branislaw, Thabull, LHS, Sam, Awesome themes and well deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krish,gemini,tongi congratulation for the toothies
Beautiful themes this time from all of u friends.
see u soon byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif
gemini7010
Congrats to everyone clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
And thanks to all who have voted for my Theme notworthy.gif
Longhairsteff
Congrats to the winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
mylaraghav
Congrates to the winner clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.