Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is It Good To Buy Second Hand Mobile Rether Then New One For Saving Money?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
simonjain223
Hello friends i want to know your opinion about that "Is it good to buy second hand mobile rether then new one for saving money"?
Adj1993
Sometimes its good . . And sometimes not . . Because second hand phones can have many problems in them . . Not all second hand phones but some smile.gif
Yoyocell
I agree with what are adj said. Not all second hand phones is bad, but there is also a bad part, i think you should buy new phones, I suggest you to buy a new phone, in addition to the quality of the more secure you will also get a warranty. thumbsup.gif
BENnGWEN
For me its better to buy a NEW low budget mobile to save money than to buy a used 2nd hand one ....
dUNoWnMe
NEW ones
kochaji
New one, atleast it have a warranty even if any faults occured
eliasjan
yes sometimes but new phone is a complete one
nihalsameer12
if it is from a reliable person, buyin a second hand is not bad.....
proteus0291
If you are the type of person who constantly upgrage to a newer model then it's better to get a second hand phone since the price drops so fast so resale value compared from how much you got the phone for have huge difference
jolansky
yes it is better, but be sure the unit is all well
inakhe
QUOTE (jolansky @ Jan 15 2011, 08:13 PM) *
yes it is better, but be sure the unit is all well

gathering.gif used phones will always be used ones.going for new ones will be better in my opinion.
uf168
QUOTE (proteus0291 @ Jan 7 2011, 06:50 PM) *
If you are the type of person who constantly upgrage to a newer model then it's better to get a second hand phone since the price drops so fast so resale value compared from how much you got the phone for have huge difference

I m agreed above post bcoz it is ecnomical than newer one and also some time repair or replacement of faulted phone create big headache.
inakhe
QUOTE (uf168 @ Jan 20 2011, 01:40 PM) *

I m agreed above post bcoz it is ecnomical than newer one and also some time repair or replacement of faulted phone create big headache.

People sells their phone owing to certain defects or dislike or for need of better phones. So, i will always go for first hand phone.
inakhe
QUOTE (uf168 @ Jan 20 2011, 01:40 PM) *

Raindeer123
QUOTE (simonjain223 @ Sep 23 2010, 12:18 PM) *
Hello friends i want to know your opinion about that "Is it good to buy second hand mobile rether then new one for saving money"?

New one is better den second hand coz second hand lacks warranty byebye.gif
CLEOPATTRA
brad new is allwayes much betr...
thewrench
depends on what you get
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.