Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cingular Text Messaging Plans?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
chandru009

I have a question about cingular's txt msg plans. when i first signed up with cingular back in january of 06 they have a $5 a month special for unlimited text, stuipd me didn't get that plan. Now i wanna know what the price is for unlimited text messaging to any network not just Cingular, the commerical says $5/month, and I was just wondering.

I have texts blocked on my phone because I recieve to many and I am not on a sufficent plan for the amt. i use and recieve.

So what are the prices for texting, especially UNLIMITED to EVERYONE not just CINGULAR

Omega 3 Supplements | Playmobil

uvaisosho
wts ur cuntry mannnnnnnn wallbash.gif sad.gif
sms2mint
Are you asking from which country you need sms services I think it's better on online and some other search engines.

send free sms india
inakhe
QUOTE (chandru009 @ Sep 13 2010, 03:44 PM) *
I have a question about cingular's txt msg plans. when i first signed up with cingular back in january of 06 they have a $5 a month special for unlimited text, stuipd me didn't get that plan. Now i wanna know what the price is for unlimited text messaging to any network not just Cingular, the commerical says $5/month, and I was just wondering.

I have texts blocked on my phone because I recieve to many and I am not on a sufficent plan for the amt. i use and recieve.

So what are the prices for texting, especially UNLIMITED to EVERYONE not just CINGULAR

I AM NOT AWARE OF IT. SORRY.
kochaji
I think its better to use the free sms sites if you have low cost gprs plan smile.gif
CLEOPATTRA
is it? good
eliasjan
QUOTE (chandru009 @ Sep 13 2010, 02:44 PM) *

Mention Your Country That We Can Help You Better
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.