Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bluetooth Hand-free
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
saad_ahsan2009
I mean i want to buy a Bluetooth hand-free for my SE K770i and i want to know that Is this accessory can be used to (I know receive calls but can i hear music on hand-free) while driving.
antonis1978
As far as i know this is impossible for k770. You can listen to music only via cable hands free.
I have a k850 and i cant.
saad_ahsan2009
Thank you................Is Anyone else have an opinion then reply please !
sonyd
No, Bro. the Option isn't included
inakhe
rules.gif BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE CAN BE USED BOTH FOR LISTENING TO MUSIC AS WELL AS TO MAKE OR RECIEVE PHONE CALLS.TO MAKE CALLS,YOU MUST USE VOICE COMMAND.
saad_ahsan2009
I went to market to buy a hand-free for SE k770i but they said that you can only hare calls not music ! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
kochaji
QUOTE (saad_ahsan2009 @ Oct 17 2010, 05:43 PM) *
I went to market to buy a hand-free for SE k770i but they said that you can only hare calls not music ! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Hey bro, there are two types of them are available..One is mainly for Call making purposes and the other is Stereo headset for music listening..The second one is expensive than the first one.I think very limited models are available..Remember the Advertisement of Motorola MotoRockr E6?
Ordinary B-Tooth headset

Stereo Bluetooth headset

This is the one for music smile.gif
nihalsameer12
kochaji is right...the one meant for call only hav one earpiece only....chk whether any model is available which works with ur phone...
Benn900
Kochaji bhai is right
CLEOPATTRA
i aggre with my cuttie pie...that translated for you is kochaji
inakhe
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 17 2011, 07:18 PM) *
i aggre with my cuttie pie...that translated for you is kochaji

gathering.gif agree clap.gif clap.gif
biblebapt
QUOTE (saad_ahsan2009 @ Sep 1 2010, 06:47 AM) *
I mean i want to buy a Bluetooth hand-free for my SE K770i and i want to know that Is this accessory can be used to (I know receive calls but can i hear music on hand-free) while driving.

you can try it first at the store b4 you buy it,in my nokia 2630 it works well music and call,but i got a new samsung c3303k it wont work on music only for call...i got a t6 bluetooth mono headset.
weightlift.gif [color="#0000FF"][/color]
inakhe
QUOTE (biblebapt @ Jan 20 2011, 05:45 AM) *

you can try it first at the store b4 you buy it,in my nokia 2630 it works well music and call,but i got a new samsung c3303k it wont work on music only for call...i got a t6 bluetooth mono headset.

gathering.gif i have a sony ericsson handsfree and using it on my nokia phone and i can listen to music as well as attend to calls. How come it is not able to support both the music and the calls?
CLEOPATTRA
QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 20 2011, 06:24 AM) *

gathering.gif i have a sony ericsson handsfree and using it on my nokia phone and i can listen to music as well as attend to calls. How come it is not able to support both the music and the calls?

mystery isn't it....................... surrender.gif
inakhe
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 21 2011, 05:34 PM) *
QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 20 2011, 06:24 AM) *

mystery isn't it....................... surrender.gif

Its not a mystery. It supported my previous 6280 and now both my 5800 and 5230 too. Really. I can give you the name and model too its HBH-PV702 mat black.
NIZAM_PS
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
NIZAM_PS
NIZAM_PS
CLEOPATTRA
QUOTE (NIZAM_PS @ Jan 21 2011, 11:01 AM) *

Wow really papa. You know it good.
sugato_maity
good
sugato_maity
surrender.gif surrender.gif surrender.gif surrender.gif
QUOTE (inakhe @ Oct 15 2010, 10:10 PM) *
rules.gif BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE CAN BE USED BOTH FOR LISTENING TO MUSIC AS WELL AS TO MAKE OR RECIEVE PHONE CALLS.TO MAKE CALLS,YOU MUST USE VOICE COMMAND.
sugato_maity
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
QUOTE (inakhe @ Oct 15 2010, 10:10 PM) *
sugato_maity
clap.gif clap.gif
QUOTE (antonis1978 @ Sep 1 2010, 05:38 AM) *
As far as i know this is impossible for k770. You can listen to music only via cable hands free.
sugato_maity
weightlift.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif
QUOTE (saad_ahsan2009 @ Sep 1 2010, 09:06 PM) *
Thank you................Is Anyone else have an opinion then reply please !
bluelans
i think this is possible
sugato_maity
weightlift.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif
QUOTE (sonyd @ Oct 11 2010, 08:24 PM) *
No, Bro. the Option isn't included
sumitneel
the single headset wont support music in k770i or such phones,u need to buy a dual headset to listen to music as wel as answering the call
sugato_maity
gathering.gif gathering.gif
QUOTE (antonis1978 @ Sep 1 2010, 06:38 AM) *
sksahoozzz
As far I knows it is not the bluetooth headset only responsible for this the phones software & Bluetooth speed sood be more to maintain sound quality like 128 kbps mp3 files. Where as our talking/call is hardly 16 - 64 kbps smile.gif
dixoncx
its not possible, headset can only used for calling..
sunnykhare12345
no
anil8664
Bro kochaji right.
abhishek521
U cant
sunnykhare12345
thnx
anil8664
Two type hand free. Fist call receive and second both call and music
I think .
sunnykhare12345
Two type hand free. Fist call receive and second both call and music
sscob1
sunnykhare12345 is right I think.
ravikanyal11
i thnk u got it................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamzaobey
really cool
soumyadeepbshn
U cant
Ace1997
you can attend calls and listen music.
vprocks
i dont think so.
jinxslave
You got it.
soumyadeepbshn
Inakhe is ri8 .
f_batiir
I didn't know about music editions before,Nice question and nice answers. clap.gif
AFRODITTA
mystery
uf168
QUOTE (saad_ahsan2009 @ Sep 1 2010, 05:47 PM) *

You can't listen music on your Bluetooth headphone on any phone except Nokia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.