Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Series 40 Themes By _anuj_
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
_anuj_
Hello everyone and welcome to my Nokia series 40 theme showcase. Just a brief introduction about myself. I joined mobile 9 a little over a year ago and soon discoverd the forums and the theme competitions, I thought to myself that looks easy.....throw a few pictures into carbide,change the text colour and i have a theme......right?.......wrong... laugh.gif well did i feel like a plonker when I saw the other themes. It was then that I decided that I want to create themes like Shalu, Angelnaina,and Cute heart(RIP) to name but a few. Of course now I realize there is more to theming than just selecting a good wallpaper.To cut a long story short, It takes hard work and a willingness to learn, believe me there are no shortcuts, but the rewards are great and i dont mean trophies....im talking about the sense of achievment and the fact that your creation is being downloaded by thousands of people all over the world, and the wonderful comments..

Ok almost finished......I just want to say a very special thankyou to Arthur Will for encouraging me to start this thread and for not giving up on me, even when I had almost given up on myself....

Now to the themes. I look forward to your comments, feedback and suggestions......

Thanyou
_anuj_
broken heart, tribute to Imran(cute heart)

Download

Neon sphere

Download
findgirl45
Congrats Anuj bro for ur own thread clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif and the themes r looking superb 10.gif 10.gif
ArthurWill
Congratulations for making your own theming thread! clapping.gif clapping.gif Thanks for the good words, Anuj. The reality is you are better than you think you are and I was simply telling the truth. Hopefully with every good/constructive comments & favourites you get you will be more confident about your work. Keep working, experimenting, learning, I have no doubt you are one great Series 40 themer in making.

I love both broken heart & neon sphere. Love the complicated yet clean elements. Looking forward to your next theme! thumbsup.gif
Azs003
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Sep 1 2010, 07:59 AM) *
Congratulations for making your own theming thread! clapping.gif clapping.gif Thanks for the good words, Anuj. The reality is you are better than you think you are and I was simply telling the truth. Hopefully with every good/constructive comments & favourites you get you will be more confident about your work. Keep working, experimenting, learning, I have no doubt you are one great Series 40 themer in making.

I love both broken heart & neon sphere. Love the complicated yet clean elements. Looking forward to your next theme! thumbsup.gif

10.gif
Alamin007
congratulations Anuj for ur own thread.....&.....ur themes is awesome.... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
Rafique_muc
amazing themes bro...I like it so much.... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
_anuj_
Thankyou all so much, your words really touch my heart smile.gif

This is the start to my upcoming theme for STC...

arbri135
Superb start anuj bro.......Can't wait till full clap.gif clap.gif
_anuj_
Here is the full theme for STC 40

Download Link
Adj1993
Wonderful themes bro smile.gif
Plz give me some tips for making awesome themes smile.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (Adj1993 @ Sep 13 2010, 01:40 PM) *
Wonderful themes bro smile.gif
Plz give me some tips for making awesome themes smile.gif

well it take hard work, try experimenting with different styles, having agood knowlege of graphics program is a big help and always try to skin as many of the elements as possible it makes the theme more complete...

thanks for the comment byebye.gif
liapireas
Congratulations for your new thread honey!!!!!
Wow anuj, that ballon theme is simply wonderful!
bd_tongi
congratulations Anuj for ur own thread
_anuj_
my latest themes.....

Download

Download
manola2
well.. i have to say you make very.. handsome themes
really great job byebye.gif
_anuj_
Thankyou everyone for your wonderful comments, sorry that I have not been able to reply to you all individually.

Here is my latest theme......

Download
sscob1
Nice themes Anuj clapping.gif
liapireas
Amazing new themes Anuj !!!!!!!!!
I love the little details in the butterfly theme !
And you brought some hotness in your thread with the two guys
as I have seen !!!!! More naked good looking guys please !!!!
(I'm too shallow I know ................. )
_anuj_
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Oct 10 2010, 12:10 PM) *
Nice themes Anuj clapping.gif

Thanks alot sscob, gald you like them.. smile.gif

QUOTE (liapireas @ Oct 10 2010, 12:55 PM) *
Amazing new themes Anuj !!!!!!!!!
I love the little details in the butterfly theme !
And you brought some hotness in your thread with the two guys
as I have seen !!!!! More naked good looking guys please !!!!
(I'm too shallow I know ................. )

Lia, you crack me up laugh.gif .....thanks as always for your lovely comments,.........I will see what I can do about the guys... tongue.gif
Asad_rider
nice themes anuj i really like
cableguy13
neon sphere is the best s40 theme!
_anuj_
My Latest theme for Stc

Download
liapireas
Wow anuj !!!!!
Amazing wallpaper, beautiful softkeys and icons !!!
Simply wonderful !!!
povilius
WOW! Truly Amazing Themes wow.gif 10.gif wub.gif
Its time to show them to my sister who owns s40v5 phone wow.gif
eliasjan
GOOD WORK clap.gif 10.gif
_anuj_
Thanks guys for your comments,

Here is my latest theme...........

Download Link
liapireas
New trophy Anuj ???? My big and heartiest congratulations !
macaqueta
please help me walk I do not know the mistakes I follow the signs to the letter to create the theme of me but as always wrong .. What do I do?
dar777ina
Very beautiful themes. Good luck all! byebye.gif
_anuj_
My latest theme

Download Link

Max1009
Nice 1.. clap.gif
_anuj_
My new Theme...

Download Link
_anuj_
Theme for christmas.....

Download Link

neda_a25
Beautiful. good luck anuj..... clapping.gif clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.