Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 40 - Transport
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ArthurWill
Yosh! Can you believe it? We are in week 40 of STC!!!!!!!!! wow.gif wow.gif After a week of abstract stuff, this time we are going for something super concrete. What's it? Read on!

Topic: Transport
Description: Any OBJECT that is related to the movement of people from one location to another. For example: Road (car, bike, bus ...), railway (train), air (airplane), space (rocket, space shuttle ...), water (boat, ship ...).

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 13th September, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Let's make this a blast!

1. Alamin007
2. chetancx
3. findgirl45
4. RaganorK
5. gemini7010
6. shubhamahajan21
7. zeinabnaderian
8. _anuj_
9. bd_tongi
10. atik09
11. suvam007
12. Rafique_muc
13. BENnGWEN
14. Branislaw
15. primavera77
16. your name here
17. ?
18. ?
Alamin007
very nice topic..I am in...
chetancx
I am in.
Handikap will surely like this topic.
findgirl45
Count me in PAT.i love to make car themes clap.gif clap.gif
RaganorK
hey guys, i am joining too from this week.. guess get good guidance here as a matter of fact, i am new in making themes...
findgirl45
QUOTE (RaganorK @ Aug 31 2010, 01:48 PM) *
hey guys, i am joining too from this week.. guess get good guidance here as a matter of fact, i am new in making themes...

wellcome mate to Stc notworthy.gif notworthy.gif hope u will enjoy your stay here notworthy.gif
gemini7010
count me in please smile.gif
findgirl45
pat i have got problem surrender.gif i have informed u about it few days ago and posted the problem on ur profile but didnt got any answer from ur side. i am having problem to attach zip of i paper icon which i have used in last Stc entry.

shubhamahajan21
clap.gif Plz count me in...! clap.gif
handikap
QUOTE (chetancx @ Aug 31 2010, 01:06 AM) *
I am in.
Handikap will surely like this topic.

I'M not join ....because realy results joke!!! people make not good theme but always winner and realy This makes me sad...example;recent topic results(abtract circles)..

goood luck to ChetaN and all participants
zeinabnaderian
hey count me in won't spoil it this time
findgirl45
QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Aug 31 2010, 07:21 PM) *
hey count me in won't spoil it this time

wellcome mate notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif but plz read the rules carefully if u need any kind of help just ask me i will try to help u out. weightlift.gif
ArthurWill
@Alamin007 @chetancx @findgirl45 @RaganorK @gemini7010 @shubhamahajan21 @zeinabnaderian
Wow, glad to have you guys joining! Looking forward to see which mode of transport you will choose for your theme. thumbsup.gif

@findgirl
Thanks Sonia for helping around. ^.^ As for file attachment, it's not working, I have informed our tech dept and still yet to receive any update from them. Will ask again. smile.gif
_anuj_
I would like to join this week..........one question, can a hot air baloon be classed as a mode of transport?????........say yes.......please tongue.gif laugh.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Aug 31 2010, 06:57 PM) *
I would like to join this week..........one question, can a hot air baloon be classed as a mode of transport?????........say yes.......please tongue.gif laugh.gif

oh i see i think u have a special wally for it unsure.gif am i right laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif any way waiting for ur start grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
@_anuj_
Hot air balloon? Absolutely yes, it does move people from one location to another, so yes, in topic! Looking forward to your entry matey. thumbsup.gif
elkztur
i know stc 40 winner all, your themes are only waste of time.....
ArthurWill
QUOTE (elkztur @ Aug 31 2010, 10:46 PM) *

If this is how you are going to behave, I am going to put you on post moderation. Your post now have to be manually approved.
findgirl45
QUOTE (elkztur @ Aug 31 2010, 08:46 PM) *

just chill out mate wink.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Aug 31 2010, 10:35 PM) *
just chill out mate wink.gif

Hahaha, don't worry. He won't be here anymore. Requested to delete his account and I will do it. Let's get back to STC shall we?

@all
I am searching for some nice transportation wallpapers. I will post them here once I got them. You don't have to use it, I just enjoy looking for nice wallpapers and hopefully it give you some inspiration to get started. thumbsup.gif If you find good wallpapers too please share them with us here. smile.gif
gemini7010
would a Horse also match with the topic? rolleyes.gif
i thought something like this cool.gif
or is it to far away from the topic? rolleyes.gif

RaganorK
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Aug 31 2010, 02:21 PM) *

wellcome mate to Stc notworthy.gif notworthy.gif hope u will enjoy your stay here notworthy.gif

Hey thanx clapping.gif.... Can i know which software you use to make themes ? ?
findgirl45
QUOTE (RaganorK @ Aug 31 2010, 08:43 PM) *
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Aug 31 2010, 02:21 PM) *

Hey thanx clapping.gif.... Can i know which software you use to make themes ? ?

carbide is the best theme creator ever.u can get it from Nokia site.it is totally free u have to registered there grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:31 PM) *

Wow you guys really are creative! I love that! Yeah, absolutely, horse is fine. We use horse to move from one place to another a lot back in old days. These days in some countries the police still ride horse, for example in Australia. thumbsup.gif So yeah, in topic! Looking forward seeing what you come up with Gemini! You are doing better and better each week. clapping.gif

@all
Some wallpapers. Click onto the wally to link to gallery.

findgirl45
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 31 2010, 09:31 PM) *

as pat is approved it clap.gif clap.gif i like the first one to work with clap.gif
gemini7010
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Aug 31 2010, 08:33 AM) *
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:31 PM) *

Wow you guys really are creative! I love that! Yeah, absolutely, horse is fine. We use horse to move from one place to another a lot back in old days. These days in some countries the police still ride horse, for example in Australia. thumbsup.gif So yeah, in topic! Looking forward seeing what you come up with Gemini! You are doing better and better each week. clapping.gif

Thank you dear Patricia, im getting forced week by week laugh.gif so i have to use my brain to find good wallpapers laugh.gif
First i also thought about the Hot air ballon, but anuj was already faster then me clapping.gif good choose from him clap.gif
WOW, you got some amazing Wallpapers wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

@findgirl45 yeah me too, think its easyer to use
ArthurWill
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:44 PM) *
Thank you dear Patricia, im getting forced week by week laugh.gif so i have to use my brain to find good wallpapers laugh.gif First i also thought about the Hot air ballon, but anuj was already faster then me clapping.gif good choose from him clap.gif

Hahahaha then I hope you enjoy the little push on your brain. tongue.gif Yeah, hot air balloon is a genius idea. Same goes to your horse idea. I actually didn't think of either one when I set the topic. You guys are thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
gemini7010
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Aug 31 2010, 09:51 AM) *
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:44 PM) *
Thank you dear Patricia, im getting forced week by week laugh.gif so i have to use my brain to find good wallpapers laugh.gif First i also thought about the Hot air ballon, but anuj was already faster then me clapping.gif good choose from him clap.gif

Hahahaha then I hope you enjoy the little push on your brain. tongue.gif Yeah, hot air balloon is a genius idea. Same goes to your horse idea. I actually didn't think of either one when I set the topic. You guys are thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif now im sure my brain dont mind that, else it's sleeping to much sleepysmileyanim.gif and a little pushing cant harm i guess laugh.gif tongue.gif
hehe, i got the idea when i was searching for a car wall, cause the PS laugh.gif
bd_tongi
Count me in
swt_capri
@Aw can i use hot air balloons bcoz as under ur description hot air balloons is fit for topic

Any OBJECT that is related to the movement of people from one location to another. For example: Road (car, bike, bus ...), railway (train), air (airplane), space (rocket, space shuttle ...), water (boat, ship ...).
findgirl45
QUOTE (swt_capri @ Aug 31 2010, 11:46 PM) *
@Aw can i use hot air balloons bcoz as under ur description hot air balloons is fit for topic

Any OBJECT that is related to the movement of people from one location to another. For example: Road (car, bike, bus ...), railway (train), air (airplane), space (rocket, space shuttle ...), water (boat, ship ...).

ya samina sis u can use Hot air balloon wally grouphug.gif
thabull
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 31 2010, 06:31 PM) *

these horses are absolutely amazing Sue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 31 2010, 04:31 PM) *

great wallpapers sue, I like the first one also clap.gif sorry I beat you to the hot air balloon, but you are free to use the same idea smile.gif

im using this wall

I quite like this picture, but with so many colours it may be difficult to work with so i will change it a bit
gemini7010
thank you dear alex and anuj notworthy.gif
yes i prefer also the first one clap.gif
hehe, anuj you may beat me always again, so i have to be more "creative" for searching wallpapers laugh.gif
your hot air ballon pic looks great thumbsup.gif
handikap
@GEMİNİiisue v3ery good wally ..i like it first!!!!!!!!!!
@Patricia,,very good sharing for theme maker!!!!
shadowthemes
Hello everyone byebye.gif Awesome wallpaper choices. clap.gif
ankur_shah88
count me in

can any one crop this bike image for me plz, along with the blue design above?
if its not against rules.

Dear pat, thanks for not disqualifying me for last STC.
and can i use any one of ur image?
findgirl45
QUOTE (ankur_shah88 @ Sep 1 2010, 09:59 PM) *
count me in

mate cheak out this link for cutting or croping click here
zeinabnaderian
hey guys check this,it's the wallpaper m gonna use 4 my theme how is it?
click here

anuj and ankur:awesome wallpapers thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif clap.gif thumbs_up.gif
thabull
QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Sep 1 2010, 10:00 PM) *
click here

anuj and ankur:awesome wallpapers thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif clap.gif thumbs_up.gif

very nice mate... i think difficult to handle for visibility.... can't wait to c what u will come up with... thumbsup.gif
shubhamahajan21
What do you think about this guys.....! cool.gif

@Gemini I like that horses..! photo.gif

@Anuj Amazing pic bro...! thumbsup.gif

@Ankur Your bike rocks...! punk.gif
thabull
QUOTE (shubhamahajan21 @ Sep 2 2010, 12:59 PM) *

has the potential of an awesome theme my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zeinabnaderian
thanks thabull i'll try 2 make it pretty
ankur_shah88
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Sep 1 2010, 10:32 PM) *
QUOTE (ankur_shah88 @ Sep 1 2010, 09:59 PM) *
count me in

mate cheak out this link for cutting or croping click here

dear i know this tut, thanks for ur help grouphug.gif

QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Sep 2 2010, 12:30 AM) *
click here

nice wally.

QUOTE (shubhamahajan21 @ Sep 2 2010, 03:29 PM) *

i too thought of making something with sea, but then found the bike. and bikes are my weakness, i love bikes. wink.gif
shubhamahajan21
@Ankur I am waiting for your theme....!
atik09
plz count me in... grouphug.gif
suvam007
I am in
chetancx
i have a confusion. I have N72 (s60 2nd edition fp3) with a small resolution of 176x208. So if i make theme for my mobile, they will not look so good but i can check them completely ensuring low bugs.
But if i make themes for 3rd edition 240x320 theme will look comparatively good but without checked
thabull
QUOTE (chetancx @ Sep 3 2010, 09:13 PM) *
i have a confusion. I have N72 (s60 2nd edition fp3) with a small resolution of 176x208. So if i make theme for my mobile, they will not look so good but i can check them completely ensuring low bugs.
But if i make themes for 3rd edition 240x320 theme will look comparatively good but without checked

this is a risk u have to take..... but why they won't look so good?
and one more question....
these themes are used by people... is it ok for u to realease a theme with many bags in the public, just because it will good in the contest? wink.gif
suvam007
Hey I am Ready to Participate...
Can I participate this week..
I am waiting for the contest
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.