Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 39

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Topic: Abstract Circles
Description: It's ok for the artwork to have non-circle item, as long as the main object is circles. Pay attention to the plural, we want more than 2 circles.

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 31st August, 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! Seems like it has been a great week so please vote wisely and make it one of the best week in STC history! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
elkztur

Alamin007

gemini7010

sam1374

Rafique_muc

BENnGWEN

thabull

_anuj_

Animation

swt_capri

atik09

ankur_shah88
Animation

findgirl45

Waiting bar

primavera77
sam1374
voted.
findgirl45
Voted.
BENnGWEN
Voted.
mamamia12
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
elkztur
Voted.
Alamin007
Voted.
thabull
good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
atik09
Voted.
bd_tongi
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Tough voting choice this week - in a positive manner, as a lot of improvement is taking place smile.gif
ankur_shah88
Voted.
shubhamahajan21
Voted.
_anuj_
comments

elkztur lovely theme and nice detail on the soft keys

alamin 007 nicely done, very neat and tidy theme

gemini beautiful, very nice colours and lovely icons

sam I like this alot, nice wall paper and omnia icons match very well.

rafique nice work, you should try skinning all the elements as will make your theme more complete.

benngwen nice try but imho your theme looks really busy as you have used so many images, i would reccomend using only one or two.

Tha bull remarkable, a very difficult wall but managed it very well, another great theme from you.

swt capri nice work and good use of patterns.

atik09 nice and clean theme, keep it up

ankur shah good job, nice animated wally, nice looking icons.

findgirl beautiful theme, loved the wait graphics and nice nathing colours on the bars and elements.

primavera another great theme, everything looks good, well done.
swt_capri
Voted.
Rafique_muc
Voted.
frenk-64
Voted.
liapireas
Voted.
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
ArthurWill
It's boring to not have some challenging topic every now and then. Hehehehe. devil2.gif STC 39 was pretty tough and I'm so glad to see 13 of you still take up the topic & had a go. notworthy.gif Look! The result is awesome, you made some great themes, showed some good improvements too. clap.gif

So here comes the icing on the cake. Who make it to the podium? Read on!

Thabull 97 points

Sam1374 70 points

_Anuj_ 66 points

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: gemini7010 62 points
2nd: elkztur & findgirl45 47 points
3rd: ankur_shah88 31 points

Results

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week. Don't forget to check next week's contest. It's going to be pretty interesting so don't miss it. byebye.gif

grouphug.gif

P/S: This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread.
Alamin007
congrats to all winners...
chetancx
Congrats all.
findgirl45
congrats to winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Specialy to Elkztur for sharing trophy with me gathering.gif
elkztur
findgirl45

cong.... you, your entry deserved of toothy; perhaps more, because elegant softkeys bar..,
gemini7010
Big congrats to all the Winners

And thanks to all who have voted for my Theme
krish_nank
Congratulations to all my friends clap.gif
sam1374
Congrsta Alez, Anuj....well done mates.... clap.gif
Congrats to all the Toothies Winners... clap.gif
Thanks alot to everyone who liked my theme n voted for me... notworthy.gif
handikap
Edited.
_anuj_
congratulations to winners , well done everyone, thankyou for those who voted for my theme, that was a pleasent surprise smile.gif
ArthurWill
@elkztur
I have hide your post. I will put the sentence I wrote in winning announcement here with BIG RED TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread

moonlightmyfire
Congrats to all winners thumbsup.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Congratulations to all winners!
bd_tongi
congrats to all winners
thabull
congratulations to Sam and anuj for their themes and awards!!!!!!!!!
excellent theming guys!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

a big congrats also to our toothies this week.... Sue, Sonia, Murat and ankur!!!!!!!!!!! very well people clap.gif clap.gif

finally the biggest congrats of all to every one who participated in this STC, by entering a theme, feedbacking, voting and ofcourse moderating this whole project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

it was a real joy participating again in STC, even i never was away...... and i'm really happy that u liked my Ornament and honored me with your votes.
b well my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!
primavera77
ongratualtion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to the winner and to the toothies
well well deserv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
kewlone
such a pain right AW laugh.gif
btw i was here to congrat all wow.gif

to all clapping.gif

@ Alex i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the wally you used winkiss.gif
sonyd
Congrats to all winners very Beautiful themes
mamamia12
congratz to all the winners
YOu all have made fabulous themes and deserved the trophy.. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
congratz also for the toothies.... awesome guys clap.gif clap.gif
!
ankur_shah88
congrats to all winners
And a big thanks to all who voted for me, i am really very happy, thanks all for ur comment and votes. grouphug.gif cheers.gif

QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Aug 30 2010, 07:51 PM) *
comments

ankur shah good job, nice animated wally, nice looking icons.

thanks dear

QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 1 2010, 01:20 AM) *
a big congrats also to our toothies this week.... Sue, Sonia, Murat and ankur!!!!!!!!!!! very well people clap.gif clap.gif

thanks bro
zeinabnaderian
congratulations 2 all the winners and the toothies
good job 2 all the participations the ones who won and 2 the ones who didn't win
atik09
Congrats to all the Winners...
Rafique_muc
congratulations to winners
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.