Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Music Player Or Camera In Phone?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
BENnGWEN
Hi!
If you have a choice between a mobile with EXCELLENT music player, but bad camera & other with FABULOUS camera but bad music player, which 1 will u choose? surrender.gif
I'll go for the 1st 1!!
10.gif
nimesh_kum
I m also going with ur first option coz music player is the blood of mobile (in my thought)
AashirAzeem
BotH...!!!
thump_rockstar
My preference wud be the first one thumbsup.gif Phone cam. is of not of much utility to me smile.gif
derber
I would go with good music player too. In general, a phone is not made to take pictures. Even if the camera is really really prefect, you can't always take good pictures. And you don't always need to take pictures, but you usually people like to listen to music always all the time.
You can buy a phone with good music player and a good camera beside that smile.gif
saad_ahsan2009
Sony Ericsson K770i is toooooo good for taking picture and play music of many formats . I am using it and i am 100% satisfied !
technokid1974
i choose none of them coz i like to have both coz i use both most of the time so i will pass on both comparisons tongue.gif

sscob1
Both smile.gif
zespolna
I prefer a good camera to a good music player. The reason is that I do not listen to a music with my phone but I sometimes make photos with it (but only when I do not have a real camera with me).
blade87
All the new models have decent music quality so the choice would be only Good or Bad camera.

But if I have to stick to the topic, I'd choose a better camera, because photography is one of my hobbies.
chetancx
i see os first than anything
i will go with camera
Alamin007
I prefer first one...
bd_tongi
Music....
mylaraghav
music is must
manola2
both wink.gif
kochaji
I prefer a Camera phone than a music one..Because i like to take photos and carrying a professional camera always is not a feasible option, it needs seperate bags and caring...In the case of a music player, i could take it anywhere inside my pocket or in my laptop bag.. smile.gif
povilius
One with excellent music player! thumbsup.gif
iamtheonlylady
BOTH are important to me. it's just about choosing the right phone that gives best quality of taking pics and music player.
PrinceOfM9
I CANT COMPROMISE WANT BOTH:p
MobileRazor
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Aug 29 2010, 12:35 PM) *
Hi!
If you have a choice between a mobile with EXCELLENT music player, but bad camera & other with FABULOUS camera but bad music player, which 1 will u choose? surrender.gif
I'll go for the 1st 1!!
10.gif

Both !
Yoyocell
I need both thumbsup.gif because very useful for me thumbsup.gif

Camera - this is great feature for take a great moment with family or with my friends thats why i need this one thumbsup.gif

Music player - it ever saying 'music is my life' tongue.gif thats means i used this feature when i fell bored tongue.gif. so...........i need both thumbsup.gif

Kennydante
I PREFER MUSIC. clap.gif
noahsarc
I prefer CAMERA , coz life is full of unexpected things, and there will be a lot of opportunities when you will want to take a snap, and keep a memory of those unexpected memories. And its obvious that you will not carry your CAMERA everywhere but you surely will carry your PHONE everywhere.
Asad_rider
Musik is Must tongue.gif
Benn900
1st one.........

walkman.gif
proteus0291
I would go for the one with the good music player, IMHO, it;s okay for a phone to have a low end camera but if the music/sound quality isn't good it makes the phone look cheap no matter what the brand is
nihalsameer12
i need both, but i prefer camera...
RaganorK
i will go for the best Music player.. although i still want the camera too in my mobile, but it not have to be good..
NIZAM_PS
I like Music phones....coz everytime we will listen music....and i prefer Musix more than photography.....
sursha
weightlift.gif Both
jolansky
usually they go hand in hand, so there is no problem
CLEOPATTRA
u know ..this dayes u can have both byebye.gif
uf168
My 1st choice for good performance camera.No time for music in ordinary life except journey and in journey you can enjoy music through vehicle music player but if you have good camera ,you can capture and save some memorial moments.
eliasjan
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Aug 29 2010, 11:35 AM) *
Hi!
I'll go for the 1st 1!!
10.gif

I Will Go For Second One
jolansky
first one too!
adolfhardik
Music player . . . clap.gif
lovemovies
Music player 10.gif
bankaifear
both have their own importance... surrender.gif
shuvashisroy
2nd option
thewrench
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Aug 29 2010, 12:05 AM) *
Hi!
I'll go for the 1st 1!!
10.gif

I want both but i prefer camera
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.