Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggest A New Topic
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Ringtone Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
christina86
In this thread you can suggest topics for the next ringtone challenges.

• Only one topic per post BUT that doesn't mean that spamming will be allowed.
  • Please be specific about your suggested theme - give us some examples
  • Other comments/posts aren't allowed
  • It's not necessary to be a RC participant to post your ideas here
  • At each week's voting booth, participants will be able to pick a theme from this thread or post one, like you did so far, straight to the voting booth. RC managers will decide the topic which will be held each week

For any questions please use the chatterbox
derber
Topic: House vs. Hardstyle
Make a remix by using the two music genders, House and HardStyle.
see-iNO
Topic: Then and Now (Evolution)
Make a mix of an artist's old songs with their new songs.
Restrictions: Use only one artist (showing that artist's evolution)
For Example: a mix of Beyonce's old songs (maybe back when she was in Destiny's Child) with her new songs. [mixing "Survivor" by: Destiny's Child with "Sweet Dreams" by: Beyonce, would show her evolution/development as an artist]

hope it makes sense thumbsup.gif
thump_rockstar
Topic: Movie Mania
Description: Pick songs for your mix from a particular movie. The movie can be Hollwood/Bollywood or any regional/local film. All the songs used in the mix should be original sound tracks from that single movie.
Example: The Twilight Saga-New Moon OST List
kewlone
Topic: Emotions/In What Mood Are You?
Description: Express your Emotions/Mood through your mix eg. Happy, Sad, Romantic, Angry, etc.
Restrictions : Has to be just one emotion thumbsup.gif
rohan89devil
Topic : Abstract Noises
Description : Use or Record any noise/sound around you (for example, your own voice, your neighbor shouting, dog barking, aircraft landing, tyres screeching) and mix them together(one can also use any beat to support these sounds) to make something meaningful.
rohan89devil
Topic - Soul music
Description - Click here
idias_1
Topic : Disney Princess
Brovar
Topic:

Example
srimunnamunna
Topic - hard & slow
make a mix of hard tracks & slow tracks .
derber
Topic: Guitar
Description: Make a remix out of songs that has solo guitar. Solo guitar is a must in mixes.
jeator
Topic: Disco Time
Description: Use only Disco songs to make a remix.
derber
Topic: Recovery
Description: Make a remix out of Eminem's new album, Recovery.
jeator
Topic: Angels and Demons
Description: Use songs with word angel or demon in the title to make a remix
see-iNO
Topic: Muse (artist)
Description: Make a mix out of Muse's songs...
srimunnamunna
Topic - trance
Description - make mix out of trance ( only trance )
thump_rockstar
Topic: Cartoons.

Description: Make a mix out of your favourite cartoon/movie based on that cartoon.

Example: Scooby Doo.
thump_rockstar
Topic: Original V/S Remix.
Description: Pick any single track of your choice and mix it with any of its remix version(s).
derber
Title: #1 vs. #2
Description: Choose two movies and make mixes out of those movies' theme songs.
srimunnamunna
Topic - Devotional
Description - make mix out of devotional songs
srimunnamunna
Topic - Ringtone Challenge DJ
Description - pick your favourite DJ in rc its your choice whom you pick ,you can make mix of only one dj in rc but you have to mix only his uploaded ringtones no remixe tunes
chetancx
Topic : Drums
Descriptions : mix the parts containg drum sound only
BENnGWEN
Topic: End Is The Beginning
Description: Its like a game played, the letter by which 1 song ends, next song must start with the same letter & so on..........
BENnGWEN
Topic: Change My Language
Description: In this week, one wil try some other language song, apart from one's own language & english (in general), to understand is not the main thing, but to match the beats 7 rhythm is target
AMDOMINATOR
Topic : Robotic / Futuristic (You Can Use Effects )
Description : Use Songs That Sound Like Warp To The Future More Technical, Electro Etc. Matching The Theme
injamul_ahmed
Topic : DJ Style
Description : Pick a DJ's music & mix with that Dj's track.. Eg. DJ Tiesta , DJ Benny Benassi etc.
injamul_ahmed
Topic : Vowel Letter (A, E, I, O, U)
Description : You have to mix with songs name or Artist name start with Vowel Letter...
rohan89devil
Topic - Diss Songs

Description - Now basically diss songs are the songs sung in order to disrespect/get back at somebody who pissed the artist off. I think this will help.

For Example - 2pac vs The notorious B.I.G.
kewlone
Topic: Cars
Description: Mix any songs with sound effects like honks, tires screeching, racing, accelerator noise, crashing, ambulance siren, police siren, etc. Also make sure the sound effects suit the songs laugh.gif
kewlone
Topic : Genre Blues
Description: Mix songs with this genre!
kewlone
Topic: Odd Music
Description: Mix songs with two different, i mean totally different Genres, eg mix Rock with Electro or Rock Vs Electro , blues with hiphop or Blues Vs Hiphop and so on.
srimunnamunna
Topic - Language
Description - Make mix of Language VS Language , i mean English vs Hindi any language its your choice .
mgn2500
the best: Asking a friend to make their own music
chetancx
topic - scary
Description : lets make scary mixes.
rafalnowak75
Topic: complete freedom

Description: you can do what you like, without limitation, any type of music, every artist, whatever you want smile.gif
mylaraghav
Classic music with out any vocal

grouphug.gif
BENnGWEN
Topic: Book Your Table
Description: It has to b chosen by participant like this:
Table A - Artist Name (For Example: Shakira, Enrique, Britney etc.) Table B - Mood (For Example: Happy, Dancing, Sad etc.)
So, one has to match Table A & B according to one's choice of songs, but atleast 2-3 songs hav to b chosen .... In each Table there will b atleast 10 options
BENnGWEN
Topic: Inaugural Music
Description: In every memorable event like Olympics, FIFA World Cup etc. we c some inaugural program & music, so here also one will try to make something for that celebration
sonyd
Topic : Your own Language
Description: Make a Mix with your mother language
srimunnamunna
Topic : Cartoon VS Movie Songs
Description: Make a Mix out of cartton ( pink panther ) movie songs ( your choice )

yonutz2391
remix this song :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Aykq33Aoo

this will RULE!!!! clap.gif
BENnGWEN
Topic: Moody Melody
Description: Here atleast 3-4 different types of moods have to be mixed in 1 song
srimunnamunna
Topic - Member
Description - make mix of the fav category of member whom you like most for Ex: i like bratvany she likes electronic , i have to make mix electronic like that :P :
mnich-zako
Topic: only one
Description: make mix using only one song (every one must use the same song n mix it)
injamul_ahmed
Topic Boys Vs Girls
Description Make a mix with 1 boy & girl artist songs.. You can also use boys band & girls band... eg. Eminem Vs Rihanna , Linking Park Vs Spice Girls rtc.
idias_1
Topic : Elvis Presley

Description : Make mix from Elvis's song thumbsup.gif
BENnGWEN
Topic: Night Club Music
Description: In this mix basically it will be like night club dancing floor music, it may be for ball dance or rock/disco music or even just dancing beats
naeyym
Topic : Romance Music
Description : Make a Mix with Arabian romantic song, I would like to know A.netters opinion about Arabic songs and this one is my favourite Arabic romantic song.... What about you ?

My Profile My Gallery

Defil3d
Topic: Disney

Description: Make mix with songs that are in any Disney movies. You may pick one or more Disney movies to make you mix with.
archerx99
Why don't we go with fight music for this time? weightlift.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.