Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nes Emulator For Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
rohitbhaijain
There are lots of problems with the jar games available on the net. some play in smaller resolutions while some give outofmemory and myriad errors.

since there are emulators available on the net for playing ? emulating nintendo consoles , can anyone suggest any
nintendo emulator which will work on my nokia 5130 xpressmusic . there should not be security errors, those clumsy notifications that nokia os pops up whena certain file tries to access data on mmc/phone memory. in others it should be a signed one

since i wanted it urgently , i posted in form of new thread, if it aint valid, sorry to the mods....

waiting for the reply
Raindeer123
None for java fones
deepasree
No.
rohitbhaijain
thanks for the replies guys
CLEOPATTRA
no byebye.gif
thewrench
out of luck i guess
murphy222
surrender.gif
akhilnn
nope
drkhubaib79
Its not 4 java phone.
caiso16
then why not try meboy emulators .. ?
vprocks
sorry
cybercafe2028
not for java phone....
omniverse13
QUOTE (rohitbhaijain @ Aug 26 2010, 01:25 AM) *
There are lots of problems with the jar games available on the net. some play in smaller resolutions while some give outofmemory and myriad errors.

since there are emulators available on the net for playing ? emulating nintendo consoles , can anyone suggest any
nintendo emulator which will work on my nokia 5130 xpressmusic . there should not be security errors, those clumsy notifications that nokia os pops up whena certain file tries to access data on mmc/phone memory. in others it should be a signed one

since i wanted it urgently , i posted in form of new thread, if it aint valid, sorry to the mods....

waiting for the reply

lol
manola2
So you got your ans above wink.gif there is none for s40 fones actually smile.gif
nikz123
nope... sad.gif
AFRODITTA
ne
AJISHOOMMEN
Not available..
vankiz1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.