Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chit-chat
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
shaon007009
grouphug.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif grouphug.gif

Hello friends... We are here to chat as we want... So please open your mouth and talk more and more... Here we'll talk about the outer world except LOT.. We'll talk about our everyday life.. About our mood... About our feelings... About our work.. And so on... So go on friends..

First we can start with this...

Why you like to make themes...???

My answer is, " theme making is such a great pleasure.. When I start one theme I've to think a lot of ideas.. That way I fell great when I think of different way to make a design.. Those thinks makes a different lovely world in my imagination... I think I'm making a boring story.. So lets finish it.. I love theme making because I love my phone.. So I want to decorate my phone my own way.. That's all.."

What about you.. You are free to talk.. So go on...
gemini7010
Its the same with me too, i make Themes just because i love to decorate my Phone with my own stuff, but unfortunately my new Phone doesnt support any themes, so i have to use them in my old one unsure.gif wink.gif
and the nokia Themes i started to make for a Friend laugh.gif
deepasree
I am starting here.., i make themes cause i like graphic designs., i like to have my own wallpapers and themes in my own phone. but in my every theme i found mistakes and i just try to make a perfect theme, when it completes i will stop cause its my failure...
arbri135
Welll Welll Some of you guys know my dirty history
Started themeing from <url snipped> and then continued Leeching elements from other themes.......But one day Said myself WTF is wrong with you......Stop hurting peoples and make your own stuff.........So following Ghaseemoo's tutorial i made a theme of my own........Since then i continued with my own softkeys and stuff

As for the question.........I make themes cuz it's my passion......The best thing that i do....
shaon007009
Nice starts people.. Make this more.. clap.gif clap.gif
arbri135
Come on peoples.......Let's Rock L.o.T
thabull
if we chit chat here, then what will be doing in the main LOT thread? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
ghassemoo
I like making themes because making themes help me to find some new tricks in Photoshop. And I like making themes because making themes & sharing that in M9, helped me to get so many great friends from different countries.
And that's funny I usualy don't make themes for myself cellphone and my SE-W880 decorated by themes of another themers!!!

QUOTE (arbri135 @ Aug 24 2010, 07:38 AM) *
Started themeing from <url snipped> and then continued Leeching elements from other themes.......But one day Said myself WTF is wrong with you......Stop hurting peoples and make your own stuff.........So following Ghaseemoo's tutorial i made a theme of my own........Since then i continued with my own softkeys and stuff

Wow!.. I'm really glad to know my tutorial helped you to find your own style.

QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 24 2010, 12:17 PM) *
if we chit chat here, then what will be doing in the main LOT thread? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah... Tha's very big question!!!
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 25 2010, 12:17 AM) *

Well it's time to separate two things.. We'll discuss about LOT in the root thread.. And here all other...
And the suggestion is for only your ideas to improve LOT.. We'll ask any question about LOT in root thread..
And any thought outer world will be discussed here.. I guess it'll be better.. grouphug.gif notworthy.gif
thabull
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Aug 25 2010, 05:51 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 25 2010, 12:17 AM) *

Well it's time to separate two things.. We'll discuss about LOT in the root thread.. And here all other...
And the suggestion is for only your ideas to improve LOT.. We'll ask any question about LOT in root thread..
And any thought outer world will be discussed here.. I guess it'll be better.. grouphug.gif notworthy.gif

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
c2d22
hiiiiiiiiiiii all
shaon007009
Anyone home...?? Alex bro... Are you there..??? grouphug.gif
thabull
yeap Shaon.... i'm here... (for a while though.... i have to leave town today and i don't know if i will find any internet connection where i'm going....)
i was wathing football yesterday for almost 3 hours.... 3 teams from greece were playing for the qualification in Europa league (it's a competition for teams from all over europe....) including my favorite team......
all of them were succesfull (one of them made elkztur sad though, cause his fav team was disqualified....). it was a happy sports day for greece....

@ elkztur..... nice game yesterday mate...... qualification was detrmined by details....
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 27 2010, 05:33 PM) *
yeap Shaon.... i'm here... (for a while though.... i have to leave town today and i don't know if i will find any internet connection where i'm going....)
i was wathing football yesterday for almost 3 hours.... 3 teams from greece were playing for the qualification in Europa league (it's a competition for teams from all over europe....) including my favorite team......
all of them were succesfull (one of them made elkztur sad though, cause his fav team was disqualified....). it was a happy sports day for greece....

@ elkztur..... nice game yesterday mate...... qualification was detrmined by details....

Congratulations Bro.. Stay safe.. Wish you a happy trip...

And one info "Elkztur" left LOT for a month ago I guess.. There were some reason.. I hope that will not be discussed again here.. It's may made a trouble for me.. Hope you'll not put me in trouble... Thanks.. notworthy.gif
findgirl45
hi themers byebye.gif
shaon007009
Hello dear.. What's up..?? notworthy.gif
thabull
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Aug 27 2010, 03:55 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 27 2010, 05:33 PM) *

Congratulations Bro.. Stay safe.. Wish you a happy trip...

And one info "Elkztur" left LOT for a month ago I guess.. There were some reason.. I hope that will not be discussed again here.. It's may made a trouble for me.. Hope you'll not put me in trouble... Thanks.. notworthy.gif

definitely not my intention shaon.... i'll keep that in mind.... wink.gif
shaon007009
Thanks Alex bro... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shaon007009
Anybody here... notworthy.gif
arbri135
Me as always bro........ gathering.gif
twintrix
I've started to make themes (for s60v4) then I bought nokia 5530xm.I heard about carbide also about theme competitions and decided to make 1 theme then 2nd and so on.... it became for me very atractive mf_type.gif
I'm very proud to take participation in this group smile.gif

in future I'm gonna present my newest themes ( Now I'm goin' to change my oldie computer )
findgirl45
Congrats Alex clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif once again it is Gold clap.gif
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:45 AM) *

thank u sonia.... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif u know, i always try to do my best. always searching for interesting walls, always thinking of new ways to "refresh" my themes, still learning day by day the illustrator (this is what i use.... somehow photoshop and me never did well..... lol lol lol)
findgirl45
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 31 2010, 01:41 PM) *

thank u sonia.... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif u know, i always try to do my best. always searching for interesting walls, always thinking of new ways to "refresh" my themes, still learning day by day the illustrator (this is what i use.... somehow photoshop and me never did well..... lol lol lol)

And i am Really waiting for ur 5th edition themes
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:50 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 31 2010, 01:41 PM) *

And i am Really waiting for ur 5th edition themes

perhpas this will take a while... i have to buy a v5 phone first..... wink.gif
findgirl45
u just start making them i have the phone i will cheak them for you tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Aug 31 2010, 12:36 PM) *
u just start making them i have the phone i will cheak them for you tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

it will be very difficult for me...... when i edit something, i need to take a look where is it in the phone and how it "looks". there to many "new" elements for me in v5....
but...... wink.gif
gemini7010
my Friends, i have a little question about carbide, maybe someone can help me wink.gif
sofar i always used a gif file if i wanted to have a animated theme, but now i have a swf file, but
im not able to use it on carbide sad.gif can onyone tell me what i can do to use it? whistle.gif
Or is it not possible? dry.gif Its for s40 series
thabull
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Sep 7 2010, 02:06 PM) *
my Friends, i have a little question about carbide, maybe someone can help me wink.gif
sofar i always used a gif file if i wanted to have a animated theme, but now i have a swf file, but
im not able to use it on carbide sad.gif can onyone tell me what i can do to use it? whistle.gif

i don't really know about s40 theming in carbide, but i don't think it supports it.....
does your phone support swf file as a main wall?

p.s. if u read the maual of carbide for s40, perhaps u will get your answer in noone can help u for sure..... wink.gif wink.gif
gemini7010
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 7 2010, 01:14 PM) *

i don't really know about s40 theming in carbide, but i don't think it supports it.....

p.s. if u read the maual of carbide for s40, perhaps u will get your answer in noone can help u for sure..... wink.gif wink.gif

thank you Alex, it seems not to be supported in carbide, cause if i click on the wallpaper backgroud it shows just jpg or gif, i just thought maybe there will be a way to use them, cause on online creators (haha, no i dont use them anymore) but there you can use the swf files, thats why i thought maybe there is a way in carbide too, but i guess not sad.gif
about my phone, you know i dont have a nokia, so the themes i cant use anyway, but also if i have a swf file in my Samsung, i cant use them as main wall or screensaver cool.gif
c2d22
Hii all
thabull
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Sep 7 2010, 02:34 PM) *

thank you Alex, it seems not to be supported in carbide, cause if i click on the wallpaper backgroud it shows just jpg or gif, i just thought maybe there will be a way to use them, cause on online creators (haha, no i dont use them anymore) but there you can use the swf files, thats why i thought maybe there is a way in carbide too, but i guess not sad.gif
about my phone, you know i dont have a nokia, so the themes i cant use anyway, but also if i have a swf file in my Samsung, i cant use them as main wall or screensaver cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif after posting i remembered that u don't have a nokia..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif u r right.. online creators support various things ((for s60 they support animation) which carbide does not...... but i choose a full theme that carbide gives u instead of some animation....
i guess in life we have to make our choices sometimes... wink.gif

gemini7010
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 7 2010, 02:26 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif after posting i remembered that u don't have a nokia..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif u r right.. online creators support various things ((for s60 they support animation) which carbide does not...... but i choose a full theme that carbide gives u instead of some animation....

hehe, that are wise words my Friend clapping.gif laugh.gif and you has right with that, i also rather have a full theme instead any animations clap.gif
its a long long time ago where i had a nokia, but this time it wasnt possible to create the themes and change all the icons and such things, nowadays this phone would be a antiquity laugh.gif
zeinabnaderian
hi folks i'm zeinab but u can call me z hey shoan
c2d22
hey z
zeinabnaderian
QUOTE (c2d22 @ Sep 7 2010, 07:01 AM) *
hey z

hi how r u 2day?
c2d22
Me fine z
How you
thabull
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Sep 7 2010, 03:48 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif after posting i remembered that u don't have a nokia..... laugh.gif laugh.gif u r right.. online creators support various things ((for s60 they support animation) which carbide does not...... but i choose a full theme that carbide gives u instead of some animation....

hehe, that are wise words my Friend clapping.gif laugh.gif and you has right with that, i also rather have a full theme instead any animations clap.gif
its a long long time ago where i had a nokia, but this time it wasnt possible to create the themes and change all the icons and such things, nowadays this phone would be a antiquity laugh.gif

so i guess it would have great value nowdays.... laugh.gif

QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Sep 7 2010, 03:55 PM) *

hi z... welcome to LOT!!!!!! byebye.gif byebye.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 7 2010, 03:26 PM) *
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Sep 7 2010, 03:48 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif after posting i remembered that u don't have a nokia..... laugh.gif laugh.gif u r right.. online creators support various things ((for s60 they support animation) which carbide does not...... but i choose a full theme that carbide gives u instead of some animation....

so i guess it would have great value nowdays.... laugh.gif

QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Sep 7 2010, 03:55 PM) *

hi z... welcome to LOT!!!!!! byebye.gif byebye.gif

To the best of my Knoweledge I believe you can use an swf file in carbide, I know cute heart used to make swf themes quite regular......i thought it was just a matter of selecting the file as you would any image?....maybe im mistaken .......
shaon007009
QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Sep 7 2010, 06:55 PM) *

Hay dear.. Welcome to LOT.. Hope you'll enjoy here.. grouphug.gif
thabull
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Sep 7 2010, 06:17 PM) *
To the best of my Knoweledge I believe you can use an swf file in carbide, I know cute heart used to make swf themes quite regular......i thought it was just a matter of selecting the file as you would any image?....maybe im mistaken .......

Imran created themes for SE.... Sue is asking whether carbide for s40 supports swf files or not.... wink.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 7 2010, 09:33 PM) *
Imran created themes for SE.... Sue is asking whether carbide for s40 supports swf files or not.... wink.gif

It seems you people are reading too much.. Happy to see that.. At least I escaped from study by now... See ya.. laugh.gif laugh.gif
thabull
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Sep 7 2010, 06:38 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 7 2010, 09:33 PM) *

It seems you people are reading too much.. Happy to see that.. At least I escaped from study by now... See ya.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

i don't know if this is good or bad shaon..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 7 2010, 10:00 PM) *
i don't know if this is good or bad shaon..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's good.. But I always try to escape from teachers.. tongue.gif laugh.gif
mohib-rameen
well make part in the chit-chat........cause i love to chit-chat laugh.gif laugh.gif
arbri135
Salam Brothers and Sister......... byebye.gif
shaon007009
Walaikum Assalam.. What's up..??
arbri135
Nothing special bro.........Same as always......What bout you bro....??? clap.gif clap.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 7 2010, 04:33 PM) *
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Sep 7 2010, 06:17 PM) *

Thats true, he did, but was also a s40 themer and im sure he has some swf themes for s40 in his gallery....
shaon007009
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Sep 7 2010, 11:21 PM) *
Nothing special bro.........Same as always......What bout you bro....??? clap.gif clap.gif

Sleepy. See you tomorrow.. byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.