Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Theming Tools
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes
shaon007009
grouphug.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif grouphug.gif

This thread is going to give you the latest news of your theming tools.. You people are free to give us the news details of new theming tools.. But please don't repeat the same thing.. I mean if you see latest tool news is already in this thread than don't say it again.. If you've some more details about this than you can say the details.. grouphug.gif

Hello dear SE themers.... We have new version of SE theme creator.... Please check this out....

SE theme creator 4.16

Carbide.ui Theme Edition 4.0 for Series 40 phones

Two more theming tools...

Carbide.ui (symbian) 4.0 Out, Many new/improved features

Thanks to Bishop_Bacon..... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Media player Skinner 1.6 for SE theme creator

Thanks To Arbri.. notworthy.gif
mohib-rameen
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ May 8 2010, 08:05 PM) *
Hello dear SE themers.... We have new version of SE theme creator.... Please check this out....

SE theme creator 4.16

wow thanks tobishop for the great add
and thanks shaon bro for the share
clap.gif
_Abi_
Thanks to Bishop_Bacon.......
gathering.gif
Olesya-St
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ May 9 2010, 08:05 AM) *

SE theme creator 4.16

thanks, interestingly... smile.gif ThemesCreator-v4.16.2.6 strongly differs from my ThemesCreator-v3.32.b1, unusually, unwontedly....
shaon007009
Thanks to all of you.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
gemini7010
sofar im using carbide 3.5 cool.gif is there a big different to the new version?
should i get it? wink.gif
arbri135
One more themeing tools for Sony ericsson themeing

If you wan't to add Media Player Skin then Download This

It'll help you to add media player Skin to your themes wink.gif smile.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 24 2010, 04:37 PM) *
sofar im using carbide 3.5 cool.gif is there a big different to the new version?

so far I have only had a quick look at it, at first glance it looks similar to carbide 3.5 but i also installed the plugin for the new 6th edition handset and the one for the x3-02 is completley different i think quite a challenge to make a theme for this handset......my recomendation is to give it a try cool.gif
gemini7010
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Aug 24 2010, 04:53 PM) *
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 24 2010, 04:37 PM) *

so far I have only had a quick look at it, at first glance it looks similar to carbide 3.5 but i also installed the plugin for the new 6th edition handset and the one for the x3-02 is completley different i think quite a challenge to make a theme for this handset......my recomendation is to give it a try cool.gif

thanks my Friend, so i will take a look at it and give it a try clapping.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Two more of our beloved theming tools for the list:

Carbide.ui 3.4 Theme Edition for the creation of S60 2nd Edition and S60 3d Edition themes
and
Carbide.ui (Symbian) = Carbide.ui 3.0 for the creation of S60 3d Edition, S60 5th Edition and Symbian^3 themes
Both can be downloaded here.

For Carbide.ui 3.0, there are different plug-ins available to enable the creation of themes for various versions of the S60 platform and several S60 devices .

shaon:
You already listed Carbide.ui 4.0 ‒ can you please rename it to „Carbide.ui Theme Edition 4.0 for Series 40 phones“? This will make clear which of the Nokia theme tools is for Series 40/S60/Symbian^3 themes respectively. (Nokia's numbering of theme tools is imho not very consequent blink.gif and might lead to confusion otherwise.)
Big thanks! smile.gif

There's also a decent-looking theming tool for BlackBerry handsets available, the BlackBerry Theme Studio v5.0 Service Pack 1, if someone wants to give a go at that.

shaon007009
Well BB.. Thanks for the info.. It's done.. I thought that carbide 4.0 is the updated v of carbide 3.4.. So I did that.. Anyway it's changed.. Thanks a lot.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Asad_rider
@Shaon ... hey dude ... the sony media player skinner is not present .... i try to download it butt am failed plz check ...
shaon007009
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Oct 21 2010, 05:55 PM) *
@Shaon ... hey dude ... the sony media player skinner is not present .... i try to download it butt am failed plz check ...

I think that working.. Please check it again..
Or try this link.. It's an old one may be...

http://www.mediafire.com/?7v69rpg6v86s8

grouphug.gif
Asad_rider
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Oct 22 2010, 08:44 AM) *
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Oct 21 2010, 05:55 PM) *

I think that working.. Please check it again..
Or try this link.. It's an old one may be...

http://www.mediafire.com/?7v69rpg6v86s8

grouphug.gif

thanks Shaon ... Bro wub.gif
shaon007009
Get an updated tool for symbian theme making.. See it here...

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...mp;#entry828115
AbeyAbrahamJohn
Thanks Buddy
ankur_shah88
hey hi bro, how r u??

friends u make themes for series 60, can any1 plz provide me some information regarding that, can any1 plz give me templates for making series 60 themes, i tried to make one, but i was unable to do that, and can any1 plz mail one of your theme projects to my email id so that i can learn from it.
it would be very grateful of u guys....

my email id : - ankur_shah88<email snipped>.co.in
sunnykhare12345
nice
shalvinCalicut
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ May 9 2010, 09:35 AM) *
grouphug.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif grouphug.gif

This thread is going to give you the latest news of your theming tools.. You people are free to give us the news details of new theming tools.. But please don't repeat the same thing.. I mean if you see latest tool news is already in this thread than don't say it again.. If you've some more details about this than you can say the details.. grouphug.gif

SE theme creator 4.16

Carbide.ui Theme Edition 4.0 for Series 40 phones

Two more theming tools...

Carbide.ui (symbian) 4.0 Out, Many new/improved features

Media player Skinner 1.6 for SE theme creator

Thanks To Arbri.. notworthy.gif

Thanks friends for sharing......
tarnsingh92
dear i wanna to create my own pictures themes for e-5 and c5

tell me how ????
plzzzzzzzz help me

vadheeu
QUOTE (Olesya-St @ May 10 2010, 09:22 AM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ May 9 2010, 08:05 AM) *

SE theme creator 4.16

thanks, interestingly... smile.gif ThemesCreator-v4.16.2.6 strongly differs from my ThemesCreator-v3.32.b1, unusually, unwontedly....

Hy bro plxx tell me which software is easy to make theme..!!
I have tried on ui carbide software using it is creating only nth format themes i dnt knw how to make sis file on ui carbide software..!!!

MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (vadheeu @ Aug 14 2012, 08:57 AM) *
Hy bro plxx tell me which software is easy to make theme..!!
I have tried on ui carbide software using it is creating only nth format themes i dnt knw how to make sis file on ui carbide software..!!!

Hi vadheeu byebye.gif my dear, here you will find instructions on how to do themes for various mobile phones thumbsup.gif .. invite:

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showtopic=71081&st=0&start=0
gourabguddu
except the carbide u.i.... which other tools i need??
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (gourabguddu @ Oct 12 2012, 09:31 PM) *
except the carbide u.i.... which other tools i need??

My dear @gourabguddu .. Beside carbide u.i. ... you need to have a good graphics program, for example: Photoshop. thumbsup.gif
dhanmoni99
I need FULL TOUCH UI of Carbide.ui s40 v6....
shankar72685
clap.gif Thanks allot for giving tools information..... 10.gif

. gathering.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.