Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 39 - Circles
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ArthurWill
Heya STC people! How are you doing? Ready to join us for regular STC again? For the next two weeks we are going to do ...

Topic: Abstract Circles
Description: It's ok for the artwork to have non-circle item, as long as the main object is circles. Pay attention to the plural, we want more than 2 circles.

For example:

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 30th August, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Let's make this a blast!

1. chetancx
2. ankur_shah88
3. Alamin007
4. swt_capri
5. gemini7010
6. _anuj_
7. shubhamahajan21
8. saraamir
9. Rafique_muc
10. handikap
11. primavera77
12. thabull
13. your name here
14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
chetancx
Count me in.
Btw a unique topic.
ankur_shah88
count me in dear.
Alamin007
plz count me in.... grouphug.gif
thabull
very interesting and very difficult topic Pat clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
ArthurWill
@chetancx @ankur_shah88 @Alamin007
Awesome! Glad to have you guys joining us this week. Can't wait to see what wallpaper you will be starting on. thumbsup.gif

@thabull
Thanks! Nothing is too difficult for thebull. Hehehe. Joining? unsure.gif
swt_capri
count me in

here is my start plz comment

chetancx
QUOTE (swt_capri @ Aug 18 2010, 04:43 PM) *
count me in

looking too good nice softkeys,nice clock
Alamin007
QUOTE (swt_capri @ Aug 18 2010, 04:13 AM) *
count me in

wonderful start sis... 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

Alamin007
which one is better...
sam1374
Samina...nice to see u come up with a s60 theme....gr8 start.
ArthurWill
@swt_capri
Glad to have you again, Samina! clap.gif And that is a good start. Looking forward!

@Alamin007
Sorry mate! From what I can see, none of them fit the topic. You will need to find wallpaper with circles on it. smile.gif
ArthurWill
Where is everyone?????? Is the topic too difficult or everybody is out of town? unsure.gif unsure.gif Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo, anybody here?
handikap
I'm here laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif but I aggree witH Alex..this topic very hard because only ''abtract circles''..I think we make abtract theme?
elkztur
yes, making abstract theme is difficult, in addition to readability problems, sleep.gif , also i have another idea " 2010 FIBA World Championship Turkey", this tournament will play in my beautiful country TURKEY,maybe next week, is it possible?

this is official mascot of the championship" Van Kedisi" these cats special because it has got different eye color smile.gif
gemini7010
byebye.gif Patrizia, yes im here too clap.gif count me in please weightlift.gif
I've created a pic with Circles, does this much the Topic? rolleyes.gif

swt_capri great start 10.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 19 2010, 11:37 PM) *

offcoure it fits the topic.btw great wally clap.gif clap.gif

come on guys topic is not difficult waiting for ur entries.u can chose wallpapers from patricia's first post cheers.gif
gemini7010
findgirl45 thanks a lot my dear, im glad you like it clap.gif
Alamin007
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Aug 19 2010, 11:37 AM) *

swt_capri great start 10.gif

nice wally sis... 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

swt_capri
here is my Firse s60 theme how it is

download link is here for those who want to check
Visit My Website
preview
_anuj_
[quote name='swt_capri' date='Aug 19 2010, 08:15 PM' post='747328']

great theme, well done......

@ AW.......yes it is a difficult topic, but count me in. I am going to try and make something with this wall...... unsure.gif .......???

ArthurWill
@handikap
Nop unfortunately the topic for the week has been set and it has to be abstract circles. But there are quite a lot of wallpapers like that. You can actually found a lot by sorting the gallery to > Most Popular > All Time > Abstract. Alternatively you can use the wallpapers shown in my 1st post. Come on Hakan, you are in form right now. Join?

@elkztur
We have just finished some of the sporting topics. So maybe we will skip this one. But it seems pretty interesting tournament going on, I didn't know it, will go check out. Wow so Turkey will be pretty busy then huh? With all the basketball fans all over!

@gemini7010
Glad to have you joining girl! Yes, the wallpaper absolutely fits the topic. Looking forward! clap.gif

@findgirl45
Thanks Sonia!

@swt_capri
You are fast!! For a 1st S60 it's definitely looking good. thumbsup.gif For on device testing we will have to wait for the bull. Where are you Alex?

@_anuj_
Yes the wally is good! Just make sure you have those spheres in your theme when you cut the wallpaper into 240 X 320 size. thumbsup.gif
shubhamahajan21
Count me in please..! byebye.gif
Is this fits to the topic?

igmonius
@swt_capri
For the first time is ok,but you are missing a lot of icons.You should also change a default elements like digital clock,tabs,music player buttons...As we all know it is a hard work thumbsup.gif
swt_capri
QUOTE (igmonius @ Aug 20 2010, 01:42 AM) *
@swt_capri
For the first time is ok,but you are missing a lot of icons.You should also change a default elements like digital clock,tabs,music player buttons...As we all know it is a hard work thumbsup.gif

this is not my final entry i know it is a hard work but theme maker has given same icons nothing more

saraamir
How is it for topic? is it ok? surrender.gif
_anuj_
[quote name='ArthurWill' date='Aug 17 2010, 10:50 AM' post='746643']
Heya STC people! How are you doing? Ready to join us for regular STC again? For the next two weeks we are going to do ...

Topic: Abstract Circles
Description: It's ok for the artwork to have non-circle item, as long as the main object is circles. Pay attention to the plural, we want more than 2 circles.

[quote name='saraamir' date='Aug 20 2010, 09:36 AM' post='747422']
How is it for topic? is it ok? surrender.gif

It looks good but unfortunatley its off topic.....you will need to change your wall paper..
findgirl45
QUOTE (shubhamahajan21 @ Aug 20 2010, 12:06 PM) *
Count me in please..! byebye.gif
Is this fits to the topic?

ya it is ok you can work on it clap.gif
Alamin007
here my start...plz comment....

QUOTE (swt_capri @ Aug 19 2010, 01:15 PM) *

download link is here for those who want to check
Visit My Website
preview

cool theme.... 10.gif 10.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (Alamin007 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:03 PM) *
here my start...plz comment....

nice start bro clap.gif but will u plz give us the psd of ur softkeys because i think i have seen thembefore surrender.gif
saraamir
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Aug 20 2010, 03:10 AM) *
It looks good but unfortunatley its off topic.....you will need to change your wall paper..

i see i see right.... but how about this one? is it ok?

ArthurWill
QUOTE (saraamir @ Aug 20 2010, 09:59 PM) *
how about this one? is it ok?

Yes, that's fine, Amir. thumbsup.gif
saraamir
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Aug 20 2010, 07:47 AM) *
QUOTE (saraamir @ Aug 20 2010, 09:59 PM) *
how about this one? is it ok?

Yes, that's fine, Amir. thumbsup.gif

thnx notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
ankur_shah88
my entry for this week
animated wally

preview

any suggestions friends? grouphug.gif
chetancx
QUOTE (ankur_shah88 @ Aug 20 2010, 10:37 PM) *
my entry for this week
animated wally

preview

any suggestions friends? grouphug.gif

i am confused with your wallpaper its animation is good but wallpaper is not so attractive.
All other thing are great.
thabull
@ AW... been away on vacation, but already found the time to take a quick look at Samina's theme...
very good first try, but i agree with Igmonius....
and by the way... i spent lots of time to try and find a nice wall concerning circles... i loked up for the olympic circles, crop circles and strange circles... thank god i didn't have time to start my theme, cause i know realize that we r talking about abstract circles.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif i would be far out of topic..... laugh.gif laugh.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
i hope i'll manage my time to create something....

@ Igmonius.... i hope will be having u with us in this one Iggy clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@ Samina.... i know it's not your final post... for the time being just follow what igmonius said..... i hopw i'll be back soon with more..... i love the acidsonic icons.. in fact they were my first "love"..... just keep up adding icons in your theme... i c u r using some online theme creator and that will make difficult to add 3rd party, but this will not reduce the quality off your theme!!!!!!!!!

@Alamin... very nice mate, but i would prefer your softkeys to match the wall.... i don;t c the rst of the theme, but from your first screen i get the impression that this green doesn't match very well....
and i really hope that findgirl isn't right about her impression.....

@saraamir.... i coudn't say that these r "circles" laugh.gif laugh.gif ..... very inspired wall u chose amir!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!! can't wait to c the rest

@ankur... i like it mate!!!! pay attention in your 4th screen... i think u missed the black text there... not very good for readability....
and suddenly in your 6th screen your present a green highlight with green text.... imho they don't match with the general coloring of the theme...
igmonius
QUOTE (swt_capri @ Aug 20 2010, 12:49 AM) *
QUOTE (igmonius @ Aug 20 2010, 01:42 AM) *
@swt_capri

this is not my final entry i know it is a hard work but theme maker has given same icons nothing more

There are a lot of theme projects(tdf) on the net you can use with more complete icon packs,but you should also add uids for third party application to have more complete theme.You can find icons in the folder
of a tdf you loaded.If you can't see svg icons,find and install Renesis svg browser. byebye.gif

@thabull
Thanks mate,if i find something i will join cheers.gif
ankur_shah88
QUOTE (chetancx @ Aug 21 2010, 01:19 AM) *
QUOTE (ankur_shah88 @ Aug 20 2010, 10:37 PM) *

i am confused with your wallpaper its animation is good but wallpaper is not so attractive.
All other thing are great.

thanks grouphug.gif

QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 21 2010, 03:11 AM) *
@ankur... i like it mate!!!! pay attention in your 4th screen... i think u missed the black text there... not very good for readability....
and suddenly in your 6th screen your present a green highlight with green text.... imho they don't match with the general coloring of the theme...

ok bro. i will change all the errors. thanks bro grouphug.gif
chetancx
In the last stc i commited to make a tribute theme but i didn't get time so that is

shubhamahajan21
Can I use two different wallpapers in my theme....?

Both fits to topic....!

Please help me...!
handikap
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Aug 19 2010, 07:17 PM) *
@handikap
Nop unfortunately the topic for the week has been set and it has to be abstract circles. But there are quite a lot of wallpapers like that. You can actually found a lot by sorting the gallery to > Most Popular > All Time > Abstract. Alternatively you can use the wallpapers shown in my 1st post. Come on Hakan, you are in form right now. Join?

I understand you..ok..I try now and i liked this wally smile.gif thaNkS for sharing Pat. smile.gif

[/url]
ArthurWill
QUOTE (shubhamahajan21 @ Aug 21 2010, 11:18 PM) *
Can I use two different wallpapers in my theme....?

Both fits to topic....!

Please help me...!

Yes you can, no problem about that. smile.gif

@handikap
Awesome! Looking forward to you theme. thumbsup.gif
saifkasi77
THIS IS MY THEME
shubhamahajan21
Preview of my theme....! byebye.gif

Many things are remaining,
So I have not uploaded it yet.......!

chetancx
@Saifkasi77
wallpaper is good. But giving different colour to battery bar, signal, softkey is not looking good.
thabull
QUOTE (chetancx @ Aug 21 2010, 06:07 PM) *
In the last stc i commited to make a tribute theme but i didn't get time so that is

for presenting your dedication to Imran is ok.... but as u can understand this doesn't fit this STC topic... so we r waiting for your theme with the abstract circles thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (handikap @ Aug 21 2010, 07:12 PM) *
....... and i liked this wally smile.gif

[/url]

nice choice hakan!!!!!!!!!
and btw... fener got lucky in the first match...... we have to wait for this thursday..... wink.gif wink.gif and i didn't pay a visit to elkztur's profile.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (shubhamahajan21 @ Aug 22 2010, 09:00 AM) *
Preview of my theme....! byebye.gif
Many things are remaining,
So I have not uploaded it yet.......!

please make your preview screen a bit bigger (the original sze of 240x320 would do the job perfectly) this way u will help us to get a better look at your theme.... we don't have all eyes like a hawk.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Rafique_muc
count me in...
swt_capri
plz dont count me in i m not participating this week
ArthurWill
QUOTE (saifkasi77 @ Aug 22 2010, 01:01 PM) *
THIS IS MY THEME

Hey there! Glad to see you joining. However, the wallpaper doesn't fit the topic, it doesn't have circles as the main object. You still have plenty of time so hopefully you get to choose another wallpaper for your entry. smile.gif

@swt_capri
Oh, why not, Samina? Busy?

@Rafique_muc
Great, you are in! thumbsup.gif
elkztur
arthur will

okay, i would like to share my opinion about next topic, i think official mascot so sweet , its very suitable for making themes, but anyone didnt support me, never mind...

thabull

i watched the match, it was very excited,cong... Paok, 1-0 is very dangerous score, but dont forget mate sukru saraco─člu 's atmosphere fascinating, 55000 fenerbahce fan waiting Paok smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.