Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice Cell Phone Charger Kit To Buy?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
adamfootball207
was wondering anyone of u have experience with this 4-in-1 Micro USB Cell Phone Charger Kit ? is it suitable for my Nokia 5230??
Alamin007
unsure.gif
bd_tongi
ohmy.gif
sms2mint
hi,

I am new here Do u know one thing??? i came across a site called sms2mint.com Unlimited free SMS and you can also make free voice call all over the world.

SMS2MINT services Provides bulk SMS services to businesses for marketing, promotion and internal communications, including appointment reminders and linking to other applications providing SMS functionality.Send a single or bulk SMS text messages to any mobile phone using your web browser. Features, prices and coverage.
mylaraghav
Nokia chargers r good better
kochaji
QUOTE (sms2mint @ Sep 11 2010, 09:56 PM) *
hi,

I am new here Do u know one thing??? i came across a site called sms2mint.com Unlimited free SMS and you can also make free voice call all over the world.

SMS2MINT services Provides bulk SMS services to businesses for marketing, promotion and internal communications, including appointment reminders and linking to other applications providing SMS functionality.Send a single or bulk SMS text messages to any mobile phone using your web browser. Features, prices and coverage.

spam.gif
nihalsameer12
u need to login to see anything in that link...sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.