Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Fitting Tribute! Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest Angel Edition

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Topic: None
Description: Description: You can make anything you want. If you know Imran well and want to make a theme as a tribute to him, do it. If you prefer to do something else, it's fine for us too.

Please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 16th August, 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and thank you for making such special themes for Imran. May him RIP. God bless. grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
saraamir

swt_capri

elkztur

tukky2002

Alamin007

gemini7010

ankur_shah88

sam1374

adelutza222

_anuj_

handikap

primavera77

sonyd

thabull

shalu2173
findgirl45
Voted.
saraamir
Voted.
handikap
Voted.
elkztur
Voted.
arbri135
Voted.
sonyd
Voted.
bd_tongi
Voted.
_anuj_
great work by everyone, wonderful tributes to a great themer and friend....
Asad_rider
Voted.
thabull
Voted.
Alamin007
Voted.
Special_Hugs
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
adelutza222
Voted.
ankur_shah88
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
ArthurWill
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
shalu2173
Voted.
ArthurWill
First of all, thank you, all of you, for joining us in this tribute to Imran, a fellow M9er, a fellow themer. There is really no winner or loser in this angel edition. We all lose. We lost a friend. I hope this little tribute goes a long way. RIP Imran, thank you for making a mark in our heart.

thabull

handikap

_anuj_

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: elkztur
2nd: Alamin007
3rd: gemini7010

Results

Note: tukky 2002 didn't vote.

P/S: This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread. This is a special tribute, no trophies to be given out in respect of Imran.
chetancx
_anuj_
Cogratulations to everyone who participated in this contest smile.gif .... As AW said there are no winners or loosers, everyone made a lovely theme to tribute a good friend and themer. Im sure where ever Imran is he will look upon us and realize that he has touched so many hearts, and has certainky left an impact here on the M9 community

oh and thanks for those of you who voted for my theme...... i dont feel i deserved that but thankyou smile.gif
sam1374
Congrats to Alex,Handikap,Anuj....well done mates.... clap.gif
Special Congrats to Anuj....after a long time a s40 theme has won.....well done mate.
Congrats to the toothies winners... clap.gif
Well done to all the participants who made this STC so Special... clap.gif
shadowthemes
@Congrats to all participants.That's an excellent tribute given to our beloved theme maker/friend ,Cute_heart/Imran clap.gif Sorry sad.gif i couldn't participate in this as i had few problems to sort out with my website but was following each entries.well done all. thumbsup.gif
elkztur
Cogratulations (not only winners but also all participants ), i think all theme makers won this tribute, because of people lifes more important then award...
chetancx
@sam1374
its not a long time. In Last stc also bishop bacon won with s40 theme. |o|
findgirl45
QUOTE (elkztur @ Aug 17 2010, 07:24 PM) *
Cogratulations (not only winners but also all participants ), i think all theme makers won this tribute, because of people lifes more important then award...

i agree with you congrats to all participants clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ronaldo23
Congrats to all clap.gif clap.gif
ankur_shah88
congrats all grouphug.gif
Alamin007
congrats to all... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
bd_tongi
congrats to all
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Aug 17 2010, 05:03 PM) *
QUOTE (elkztur @ Aug 17 2010, 07:24 PM) *

i agree with you congrats to all participants clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!! this agreement is a real proof that Imran achieved something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done everybody!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif excellent themes from all!!!!!!!!!!! and i trully mean it.....
this STC seems that had all the inspiration from everybody participated. i think we all gave our best to honor our dearest Imran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP cute_heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif c u again someday.....
primavera77
I agree with Elkzture....
Congratulation to all the themers who participate in this special contest.
Dear thabull, your Rose theme is one of the best theme i ever see.
Hakan congratulation for your 2 place. well done.
My dear friend Anuj, So happy for your 3 place. U create amazing theme.
I know u did it with a lot of love.
Thanks AW, for ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See u friends
Special_Hugs
Congratulations my sweetest friends
My heart goes out to you all for the excellent effort you put to work
It just shows how much Imran meant to you all
Everyones themes are just Excellent
100% Love for Imran shows in your dedication

Alex, Hakan and Anuj Welldone specially to you

Thank you guys once again
REST IN PEACE IMRAN, EVERYONE HERE LOVES AND MISSES YOU ALOT crybaby.gif

10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Rafique_muc
congrats all winners
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.