Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screen Saver Contest
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
c2d22
I want a place for Screen saver contest on m9 please you all can tell about this to admins i have already said to Auther will but no reply
its an great concept clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
bd_tongi
Yes it is. Admin should do it.
Kabuto_1995
QUOTE (c2d22 @ Jul 31 2010, 06:28 AM) *
I want a place for Screen saver contest on m9 please you all can tell about this to admins i have already said to Auther will but no reply
its an great concept clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

10.gif wow.gif laugh.gif thumbsup.gif
nice ideea, i will participate sure. If you want this you must ensure admins you deserve it. Must make some rules for this contest and tell it to admins. You should say them all details. But first open a topic in Mobile9 discussions, the suggestions subforum. Then send a PM to ArthurWill and post a comment in her profile and to Patrick also (the senior admins). I will help you with other details if you want.
c2d22
See rules
Rules
Kabuto_1995
Ok bro, great job.
Kabuto_1995
But you need a manager. You will be?
c2d22
Yes i will be a manager
but if Admins wont make me manager then i will tell admins to Make the screen saver contest thread on local forum where every body can Post but they all will be warned that they sjold not post any topic without my permission there
Kabuto_1995
Ok, but first ask admins if want to make this contest in competition area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.