Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miss You
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
Pages: 1, 2
shaon007009
This is hard to believe that our dear brother and friend Imran is no more..
He just passed away by a motorcycle accident.. I came to know all these from Special_hugs
So please friends pray for peace of Imran's soul..
crybaby.gif

Day of Death : 23rd July

This is our Imran Bro... crybaby.gif

From Arif's (Imran's (Cute_Heart) nephew) point of view

he had injuries to the head, throat, right arm and right knee. the bleeding from the head was the ultimate disaster. he wasnt wearing a helmet. when we were in the ambulance taking him to hospital, he had consciousness. he cud move, indicate instructions. he knew what to say as well but his voice was gone... my mother (his sister) and his mother, his wife and I had to watch him suffer for a long time. we had to travel all the way to Dhaka, which took nearly 3 hours (this is the treatment in Bangladesh). he coughed up blood, there was blood leaking from the bandage in the knees and throat. all this time, he tolerated and fought all this. he still had consciousness when we reached the hospital but he was looking very bad. his neck and mouth had swollen up completely and he had become very black. the doctors treated him and put him to sleep. since then he never woke up again. for the 6 days he was in hospital, he gradually lost control of all the other organs because the brain didnt work. the doctor said his brain had become completely blank. even if he regained consciousness he wouldnt understand or know anything. after 4 days, the heart was the only thing left working. his blood pressure remained critically low for the remaining 3 days. the doctor said he's never seen such a strong patient in his 32 year career. people dont generally live at that state for more than a day.

my advice to any of your family is to never ride a motorcycle. the accidents that can happen r very severe. his motorcycle took his life away. every day he used to ride it to the shopping area and bak, 15 minute journey by motorcycle but an hour by walking. we told him many times to use public transport.

let me tell you something even we didnt know about until he left. one person came and reported that the previous day before the accident, my uncle fell with his motorcycle to one side in the shopping market. he hurt his wrist. he didnt tell anyone about it. another person reported that a few weeks ago, he started the motorbike and it leapt up in the air - the kind of the thing that happens if u start an engine with a gear on and clutch off. wen asked wat happened, he said he keeps forgetting all of the vehicle's functions.

during his time with us together in bangladesh, he often mentioned his death for some reason. to his wife he said, "wud u look after my 2 kids if i died?" also to my sister - he was riding with her wen he asked "wat wud if i died right now? wat wud u do?" it's as if he knew wat was coming. the day he left for the final journey - as he left the house, he came back almost immediately and asked "did u call? i heard affa's voice". my mom said "no one called, r u imagining things?" she told him to not go for today but he gave the excuse that i'll be bak very quickly...

according to the people who saw the accident, he was behind a pickup vehicle (it's like a van with passengers in it). the pickup vehicle sharply braked and 2 passengers got off. he needed to brake sharply. his motorbike hit the pickup, the mirrors broke and the glass pieces hit his throat, he went up in the air and his head hit the traffic sign on the side of the road. he then fell in the ricefield. from there they took him to the local hospital who couldnt do anything. then to another hospital where they gave him some treatment - removing the glass and apply bandages. from there we took him to Dhaka.

plenty of people came to the janaja, numbers like no one in the area has ever seen before. half the park was filled with people praying....
luvfist
who imran:id as ?
well GOD may bless him crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
i will pray for him
shaon007009
QUOTE (luvfist @ Jul 30 2010, 10:33 PM) *
who imran:id as ?
well GOD may bless him crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
i will pray for him

Yas It's cute_heart (Imran).. God shouldn't be this much cruel.. crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
_anuj_
omg, I just heard crybaby.gif ..............oh this just cant be happening, I will miss you bro, you were a good friend, and one of the nicest people to walk this earth, I will always remember you.....you will live on through your themes.....rest in peace dear Imran crybaby.gif

Bratvany
An accident.....again ????? surrender.gif Damn..i really hope this is a wrong information surrender.gif unsure.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (Bratvany @ Jul 30 2010, 10:48 PM) *
An accident.....again ????? surrender.gif Damn..i really hope this is a wrong information surrender.gif unsure.gif

Still I can't believe this.. I wish it was.. He just left us forever.. crybaby.gif
derber
I believe he returned here after the last accident.. sad.gif
Is it another accident? sad.gif
Bratvany
QUOTE (derber @ Jul 30 2010, 06:50 PM) *
Is is another accident? sad.gif

It seems so ... I really hope this is a misunderstanding surrender.gif sad.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (derber @ Jul 30 2010, 10:50 PM) *

And he'll never return again.. crybaby.gif

I wish it's something like so Vany... But still it's true for me now.. I'm trying to believe this.. It's too hard.. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
arbri135
I don't believe this really

I think that Imran is alive(I can feel it in my heart)
derber
So disappointing sad.gif
crybaby.gif sad.gif
May he will be in peace sad.gif
I didn't know him well, but this made me so sad sad.gif from heart sad.gif
Bratvany
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jul 30 2010, 07:05 PM) *
QUOTE (derber @ Jul 30 2010, 10:50 PM) *

And he'll never return again.. crybaby.gif

I wish it's something like so Vany... But still it's true for me now.. I'm trying to believe this.. It's too hard.. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Sorry ... but I'm skeptical there is any evidence for it ..? surrender.gif sad.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (Bratvany @ Jul 30 2010, 11:09 PM) *
Sorry ... but I'm skeptical there is any evidence for it ..? surrender.gif sad.gif

Not really.. I wish all I'm saying will prove a big lie by his return.. sad.gif
derber
Hate this cruel world with everything that it has and it does......... sad.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (derber @ Jul 30 2010, 11:05 PM) *
Hate this cruel world with everything that it has and it does......... sad.gif

It's really too cruel....
derber
Everyday I live, because I hope maybe tomorrow will be a better day....but the more I live, the worse life becomes.........
Hate this world with all my soul........... mad.gif
Adj1993
what the hell sad.gif THis cant be true crybaby.gif plZ TEll me its a big joke crybaby.gif i dont wanna loose m bro sad.gif
Bratvany
QUOTE (derber @ Jul 30 2010, 07:03 PM) *
Everyday I live, because I hope maybe tomorrow will be a better day....but the more I live, the worse life becomes.........
Hate this world with all my soul........... mad.gif

Welcome bro....the same here thumbsup.gif
Special_Hugs
Thank you soo much guys for showing soooo much concern
I don't know much about this site so didn't how to get the message across to everyone
Please pray for him
may his soul rest in peace
shaon007009
QUOTE (Special_Hugs @ Jul 30 2010, 11:48 PM) *
Please pray for him
may his soul rest in peace

That's all we can do...sad.gif sad.gif Can you give us more info about his accident please..??
trishmac
Thank you Special Hugs and Shaon for letting all of his friends know this awful truth sad.gif
He was a kind and beautiful man who will be remembered in our hearts forever..God keep you safe now Imran xxx sad.gif
angelnaina
it is very bad news and i am still very depressed. sad.gif sad.gif .he was very nice and kind person...may his soul rest in peace,i will always miss him... sad.gif
arbri135
I Kinda had a feeling that something Like this was going to happen

I feelt his missing and i saw that something was wrong and this is the end for that unlucky man

1st an awful accident with his car and left in coma

and now dead by a motorcycle.Imran i am so going to miss you>I will always miss you.Good Bye crybaby.gif
arbri135
And one more thing i forgot to tell you guys and girls

Don't do all these cryings and tears please

We don't even know if he is dead or not

I am more than 90% sure that this is a joke.And i really mean.

BTW who is this SPECIAL_HUG
arbri135

Bratvany
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Jul 30 2010, 09:18 PM) *

Yeah really...who is She/he ?? She said she don't know much about this site...but has reached 190 points ....huh ? blink.gif
I'm sorry..but it's all a bit strange 4 me surrender.gif
c2d22
me too with vany he has not died
arbri135
QUOTE (Bratvany @ Jul 30 2010, 01:19 PM) *
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Jul 30 2010, 09:18 PM) *

Yeah really...who is She/he ?? She said she don't know much about this site...but has reached 190 points ....huh ? blink.gif
I'm sorry..but it's all a bit strange 4 me surrender.gif

That's right and plus he has 94 uploads and over 300,000 downloads i must say that this Guy has been registered months ago
_anuj_
please stop this sad.gif ....... it is true, i have heard this terrible news from two sources......and just for your information....special hugs and cute heart have been close friends for a long time just because and I trust what she has said....just because someone has an account here dosent mean they are active here and knows everything that goes on here.

finally this thread was set up to remember Imran......lets continue with that, please
mohib-rameen
OMG:

cant believe he is not any more with us....just have no words what to see........what is going on with him..... first he got an acciedent but survived and now again....this time you all says he is no more.
just cant believe...

may ALLAH give peace to his soul and Give the place in heaven..
Ameen
Special_Hugs
I am Special_Hugs, and i'm a she not a he..
I used to come here but not often
Imran used to tell me how to upload wallpapers,
he even gave me the softwares and showed me how to make themes and then upload them
I was never intrested in these things but he forced me into it
I know you all think i must be joking
But seriously I ain't sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
He was a special part of my life
Loosing him means alot to me crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
And would never make such remarks about him, not in this way

Adj1993
crybaby.gif its really hard to believe that imran bro is not with us crybaby.gif
Special_Hugs
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Jul 31 2010, 08:05 AM) *
please stop this sad.gif ....... it is true, i have heard this terrible news from two sources......and just for your information....special hugs and cute heart have been close friends for a long time just because and I trust what she has said....just because someone has an account here dosent mean they are active here and knows everything that goes on here.

finally this thread was set up to remember Imran......lets continue with that, please

Thanks for the support _Anuj_

crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
c2d22
ohh s***s i have lost my name friend crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
injamul_ahmed
Oh no I can't believe this... I pray to Allah for him.. May his soul RIP...
crybaby.gifcrybaby.gif Hey Allah pls save us from this curse ...
Pratyush_gamer
wat the hell is going on why everybody meat with accidents........

I will surly pray for him.......May god help him.....
justbe3112
Its so shocking... ohmy.gif
why....? i'm so sick of bad news... i can't take it anymore.... crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

IMRAN.... Wish ur soul will rest in peace....
Alamin007
crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif I can't believe it...It's really shocking news... crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif If it's true then may ALLAH give peace to his soul and give the place in heaven..
taghytotty
this is heart breaking news to me sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif..imran is real good person feel him like a dear so dear brother...thts z sadst news ever sad.gif ..but sorry to say i also have my doubts on these news sad.gif ..but only can say ..i,ll miss u imran sad.gif sad.gif
magicas1
why does the ggod people always go first it i´sent fair.Imran will always bee in our hearts and hehas left his wonderful work I wish there were some way to keep some of his work here in some form.

gosscazr
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jul 30 2010, 06:31 PM) *
This is hard to believe that our dear brother and friend Imran is no more..
He just passed away by a motorcycle accident.. I came to know all these from Special_hugs
So please friends pray for peace of Imran's soul..
crybaby.gif

I believe coz i see it on tehkseven.net on "home page"
http://www.tehkseven.net/themes/themes-by-...m510159-p0.html

and i cant believe that they will make joke with stuff like that.

I feel sorry because of it,always is sad when someone die.He was good boy.
ronaldo23
Im really sad to read this, he was such a nice guy sad.gif
may your soul rest in peace Imran sad.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
is it true he was my gud friend wub.gif
when i join here he helped me alot smile.gif
i missed u bro sad.gif sad.gif
your soul rest in peace
DANGER__SHAH
I heard this news on sms ohmy.gif ... Its really shocking news to lose one nice,cute & adorable person sad.gif ... his memories always live with us and remind us of him  crybaby.gif
God bless his soul... Ameen!
sleep.gif
c2d22
For those who never had the chance to see cute_heart/Imran Ahmed.. ..
Special_Hugs
From Arif's (Imran's (Cute_Heart) nephew) point of view

he had injuries to the head, throat, right arm and right knee. the bleeding from the head was the ultimate disaster. he wasnt wearing a helmet. when we were in the ambulance taking him to hospital, he had consciousness. he cud move, indicate instructions. he knew what to say as well but his voice was gone... my mother (his sister) and his mother, his wife and I had to watch him suffer for a long time. we had to travel all the way to Dhaka, which took nearly 3 hours (this is the treatment in Bangladesh). he coughed up blood, there was blood leaking from the bandage in the knees and throat. all this time, he tolerated and fought all this. he still had consciousness when we reached the hospital but he was looking very bad. his neck and mouth had swollen up completely and he had become very black. the doctors treated him and put him to sleep. since then he never woke up again. for the 6 days he was in hospital, he gradually lost control of all the other organs because the brain didnt work. the doctor said his brain had become completely blank. even if he regained consciousness he wouldnt understand or know anything. after 4 days, the heart was the only thing left working. his blood pressure remained critically low for the remaining 3 days. the doctor said he's never seen such a strong patient in his 32 year career. people dont generally live at that state for more than a day.

my advice to any of your family is to never ride a motorcycle. the accidents that can happen r very severe. his motorcycle took his life away. every day he used to ride it to the shopping area and bak, 15 minute journey by motorcycle but an hour by walking. we told him many times to use public transport.

let me tell you something even we didnt know about until he left. one person came and reported that the previous day before the accident, my uncle fell with his motorcycle to one side in the shopping market. he hurt his wrist. he didnt tell anyone about it. another person reported that a few weeks ago, he started the motorbike and it leapt up in the air - the kind of the thing that happens if u start an engine with a gear on and clutch off. wen asked wat happened, he said he keeps forgetting all of the vehicle's functions.

during his time with us together in bangladesh, he often mentioned his death for some reason. to his wife he said, "wud u look after my 2 kids if i died?" also to my sister - he was riding with her wen he asked "wat wud if i died right now? wat wud u do?" it's as if he knew wat was coming. the day he left for the final journey - as he left the house, he came back almost immediately and asked "did u call? i heard affa's voice". my mom said "no one called, r u imagining things?" she told him to not go for today but he gave the excuse that i'll be bak very quickly...

according to the people who saw the accident, he was behind a pickup vehicle (it's like a van with passengers in it). the pickup vehicle sharply braked and 2 passengers got off. he needed to brake sharply. his motorbike hit the pickup, the mirrors broke and the glass pieces hit his throat, he went up in the air and his head hit the traffic sign on the side of the road. he then fell in the ricefield. from there they took him to the local hospital who couldnt do anything. then to another hospital where they gave him some treatment - removing the glass and apply bandages. from there we took him to Dhaka.

plenty of people came to the janaja, numbers like no one in the area has ever seen before. half the park was filled with people praying....
shaon007009
@ Tanya sis... Thanks for this... I wish I could see him in my life face to face... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Special_Hugs
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Aug 14 2010, 05:12 PM) *
@ Tanya sis... Thanks for this... I wish I could see him in my life face to face... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I wish I could see him one more time crybaby.gif
I have sooo much to tell him wallbash.gif wallbash.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
arbri135
Omg that has been a hard time for Imran

Brother may Your Soul Rest in Peace
dgplus
WHO IS Arif's &Imran?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.