Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Add Shadow In Theme Prewiew>?
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources > Tutorials
Asad_rider
i saw many theme prewiews /.............. the screen shots have shadow around them how i can add the shadow???????
gemini7010
now im using gimp for it, but i guess there are several programs you can use for it weightlift.gif
Asad_rider
hey for adding shdow???? or
gemini7010
yes for adding the shadows to every screen clap.gif
you can search for gimp in the net, its freeware and there are a lot of tutorials for it.
maybe it has also other programs for it, but i always use gimp for that and also for some animations to make clap.gif
arbri135
It is easy

When you choose the backgroud of the theme preview and after that you place the theme wallpaper(screenshot) you have to right Click the wallpaper and click "Blending Options" and then tick the first option that says "Drop Shadow" and then you can choose the color of the shadows and after choosing it you Just CLick ok and then repeat the same procedure to all other screenshots byebye.gif
Asad_rider
HHmmmmmmmmm yeah am using gimp... butt okay i will try that... butt can any one tell abt adobe photoshop 7?
bd_tongi
Use PictureCollageMaker
eliasjan
QUOTE (bd_tongi @ Jul 30 2010, 02:53 PM) *
Use PictureCollageMaker

Use Pcs 4 byebye.gif
sugato_maity
gr8 byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif
akhilnn
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.