Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help On Carbide.ui 3.4
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources > Tutorials
chetancx
I have made many themes at <url snipped>. I downloaded carbide 3.4 few day ago. And i have many question on that.
Q1. When i paste wallpaper on idle screen(s60 2nd) it does not go to above operator line (at <url snipped> it occupies full screen as i want).
Q2. How to add softkey. I can only change colour of softkey text.
I have many other question to ask.
And what is this -10<0>+10 written below my image in my every post.
thabull
QUOTE (chetancx @ Jul 20 2010, 11:40 AM) *
I have made many themes at <url snipped>. I downloaded carbide 3.4 few day ago. And i have many question on that.
Q1. When i paste wallpaper on idle screen(s60 2nd) it does not go to above operator line (at <url snipped> it occupies full screen as i want).

unfortunatelly i can't really help u with the last one.... (i have the same question too.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
1. u have to add your wallpaper in here

2. create and add your softkeys here..... (1 for lower softkey, 2 for upper softkey)

when i say "add" u can drag (from your pc explorer) the image u want and drop it in carbide (where the arrows show)

eliasjan
QUOTE (chetancx @ Jul 20 2010, 01:10 PM) *

On The First One Thabul Helped You
And That Mean Your Spam Level If You Got (1) Then Your Spam Level As Increased And If You Got 10 Then You Will Get Banned
akhilnn
u got it clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
san-sagar
thtbull already tell you tht ... surrender.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.