Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "i Want To Be A Billionaire" Ring Tone
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Ringtones
tvares
I am not sure how to make ring tones, but I am looking for the "I want to be a billionaire" ring tone. I found some during my search but its not the part i want as a ring tone and the two I did find that started with "I want to be a billionaire" has the word fu8king and I would rather have the one that uses freaking bad rather then the other F word. Is there anyone that can help me with this or make this ring tone? Thanks
thump_rockstar
Hey there Tvares byebye.gif

Here's the ringtone for you:

I Want To Be A Billionaire

Need any changes, let me know thumbsup.gif

Also, in future if you have to request a ringtone, kindly use the pre-existing Ringtone Request Thread. Thank you smile.gif
tvares
Yes I seen the ring tone request after I posted this, I am sorry. I was looking for a way to transfer this post over to that thread but couldn't find a way.

I did find the ring tone you posted, thank you for doing that, but I was looking for one like the other that the tone starts out with "I want to be a billionaire", there are two posted, however the ones that are posted and start like that have f@ck rather then freakin. I have heard the song with the word freakin.

Thank you so much for taking your time on this.

Tippy
thump_rockstar
Edited the tune, check it out, need any more changes let me know wink.gif
tvares
Your wonderful, thank you so much!!!!!
thump_rockstar
My pleasure smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.