Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Me
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
otcha
i have nokia 3110 classik but i cant use aplications .i have this message invalid application .
mohib-rameen
hey dude.....

for the application
download it
nokia 3110c java softwares

for the app error just check the certipication valid in setting change it to allow all
than download the app and send it to the mmc
Yoyocell
hey bro this problem easily.

it happens because the application is not an application for nokia 3110 but for other mobile phones with the types of operating systems such as s60 aplications with format jar.

system operating 3110 CLASSIC is Series 40 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 or called s40 3rd fp2
uf168
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 6 2010, 05:18 AM) *
hey bro this problem easily.

it happens because the application is not an application for nokia 3110 but for other mobile phones with the types of operating systems such as s60 aplications with format jar.

system operating 3110 CLASSIC is Series 40 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 or called s40 3rd fp2

I am totally agree with yoyocell
mylaraghav
try to download .jar files dear
parradoxx
as stated u need to check that your apps are jar/jad format and also that you allow all in your certifiacate validation(check settings) and another issue could be certain phones dnt take apps like over 500kb
eliasjan
Use .jar or .jad Files.Ok byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.