Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 35

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 5 votes in the order of

1. 5 points
2. 4 points
3. 3 points
4. 2 points
5. 1 point

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2010
Description: Make a theme based on World Cup 2010. You can create theme based on a country flag (has to be one of the 32 participating countries), national team, or a star national player wearing the country shirt (for example, Ronaldo wearing the Portugal jersey), Zakumi (the official mascot), World Cup logo etc. Anything to do with World Cup 2010 is good to GOAL!

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 22th June 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
bd_tongi

Alamin007

swt_capri

deepasree

temptation213

_anuj_

Barbiesera

pmash

branislaw

sam1374

ankur_shah88

primavera77

handikap

thabull
ArthurWill
The World Cup is still going on, more exciting battles to come in days & weeks. Who will make it to the ultimate championship? We don't have any idea yet. This World Cup is pretty weird as many top teams seem to be missing their usual sharpness. wallbash.gif Well, now what about STC? It was a rather quite week, predictably so as many of us spent most of our time in front of TV, cheering for our teams. So who make it to the podium finish? Read on!

thabull 32 points

Sam1374 25 points

handikap 22 points

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: bd_tongi 16 points
2nd: deepasree 15 points
3rd: pmash 14 points

Results

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week and we hope you have enjoyed the game & the process of learning. Don't forget to check next week's contest! You will like the topic. ^.^
sam1374
Congrats Alex,Handikap.... clap.gif ...well done mates...
Congrats to the Toothies Winners.... clap.gif
Thanks alot to all those who liked my theme n voted for me... notworthy.gif
handikap
very low scores but bravo Allll!!! and bravo Congrats Alex and Sam clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
and bravo Toothy Awards Tongi,, dEEPASREE AND PMASH busted_cop.gif busted_cop.gif
novchanthol
Congrate to all winners
Thabull, Sam and Handikap
clapping.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif
deepasree
Congrats all winners... You all made it...
Alamin007
clap.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif Congratulation to the all winners...... notworthy.gif clap.gif clap.gif
malytopol
congrats to all winners, very nice themes clapping.gif, Patricia one question: pmash and primavera have the same points. why you only introduced pmash? I'm new here! sorry if I'm asking a wrong question. thumbsup.gif
temptation213
clapping.gif congrats to all.
thabull
congrats Sam it was a winning comeback!!!!!!!!!!! well done mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats Hakan.... second in a row!!!!!!!!!!!! u r a rising star mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to the toothies too.... bd_tongi, deepasree, pmash ..... well desrved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u all for liking my theme... my zakumi can blow his vuvuzela now, with great happiness!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (handikap @ Jun 22 2010, 01:40 PM) *
very low scores but bravo Allll!!!

i agree hakan... after a long time all the themes got votes, which means all the themes were really good!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (malytopol @ Jun 22 2010, 02:26 PM) *
congrats to all winners, very nice themes clapping.gif, Patricia one question: pmash and primavera have the same points. why you only introduced pmash? I'm new here! sorry if I'm asking a wrong question. thumbsup.gif

pmash got a "toothie" reward..... this reward goes to new themers (till the bagde or "rising") who also haven't won any reward..... primavera has already a very rich collection of trophies and that's why pmash got his "toohie"
malytopol
thanks thabull, Now I understand! thumbsup.gif
ankur_shah88
congrats to winners grouphug.gif notworthy.gif thumbsup.gif
shadowthemes
Congrats to winners Thabull , Sam and handikap clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

also to toothies bd_tongi,deepasree,pmash clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

well done.i agree with thabull all themes look great.Sorry i couldn't vote sad.gif .my Computer smps burned while i was voting.only fixed today.any how congrats all.that was a nice comp.see you at next comp.
bd_tongi
congrats to all
swt_capri
congrats to winners
pmash
thanks to all voters, and congrats to Thabull , Sam , handikap , bd_tongi & deepasree....
primavera77
Congratualtion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear thabull, Sam, Hakan.
Congratulation to the toothy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Branislaw
Congrats to the winners and toothies!!!!
gemini7010
congrats to all the winners, you have done amazing themes 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
c2d22
COngratsss
deepasree
Congrats all winners...
c2d22

Congrats to the winners
Thabull the best
deepasree
Congrats...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.