Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 35 - World Cup 2010
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ArthurWill
It is finally here! wow.gif The FIFA World Cup 2010 will start in just a few days! All 32 teams are in South Africa, ready to fight for the prestigious award. So for this week, we are going to join the World Cup fever! Ready?

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2010
Description: Make a theme based on World Cup 2010. You can create theme based on a country flag (has to be one of the 32 participating countries), national team, or a star national player wearing the country shirt (for example, Ronaldo wearing the Portugal jersey), Zakumi (the official mascot), World Cup logo etc. Anything to do with World Cup 2010 is good to GOAL!

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, June 21st, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Enjoy!

Those who want to have some World Cup fun are
1. sp0rtskiller03
2. handikap
3. Kennydante
4. _anuj_
5. Alamin007
6. bd_tongi
7. temptation213
8. deepasree
9. elkztur
10. Barbiesera
11. thabull
12. chetancx
13. pmash
14. swt_capri
15. sonyd
16. primavera77
17. your name here
18. ?
19. ?
20. ?
sp0rtskiller03
hehehe.. i was hoping it was NBA.. but still this will be great.. we are also having World Cup for our topic. those who's confused of the wally for their themes. u can go to WPC.. and ask participants to make a wally for it.hehehe
(Promoting WPC)
handikap
byebye.gif nice topic Arthur but I waiting Nba TOPİC laugh.gif smile.gif count me in ...
Kennydante
NICE TOPIC.COUNT ME IN. weightlift.gif
Kennydante
Can i choose this wallpaper if i like?
ArthurWill
@sp0rtskiller03
Well now that you finished your cross promotion of WPC that means you will have to join this STC! devil2.gif

@handikap
I didn't know we have so many NBA fans here! Lakers to win? Or Celtics? Anyway, before end of 2010 we will do another topic that you basketball fans or any other sports fan will like. I already have it on mind. censored.gif Nice to have you in this week's competition again. You are improving pretty quickly. Keep this up!

@Kennydante
Yes you can! Zakumi! wow.gif

@all
I found some awesome wallpapers that you can consider for this topic. See if it helps you!
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010/06/06...imalism-lovers/
http://www.nike.com/nikefootball/teams/nat...ts?locale=en_US
http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/football/c...px?adidas_cc=my
http://www.futbolwallpapers.com/fifa-world...010-wallpapers/
http://www.oleole.com/fifa-world-cup-2010/...mgm2i0007tc.asp
sp0rtskiller03
classes starts next week.. but still i will try my VERY best to join..hehehe.. will not promise anything.hehe did u recv my PM?

P.S. heheh i'm a Laker fan. so go LAKERS..hehehe oh we still haven't a topic about basketball eh?heheheh. so we shud rally for a BASKETBALL Topic.. basketball, basketball, basketball..hehehe
ArthurWill
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Jun 8 2010, 10:19 PM) *
classes starts next week.. but still i will try my VERY best to join..hehehe.. will not promise anything.hehe did u recv my PM?

Right, you try your best, I don't want WPC people to say I lure their manager away. tongue.gif Yes I did, give me some time to work on it. I look exactly like this now - water everywhere and I am left alone to fix it all. crybaby.gif

sp0rtskiller03
heheheh.. a very responsible admin.. a clap for u. clapping.gif on ur hard work..
_anuj_
I would like to join this week as well if thats ok happy.gif
ArthurWill
@_anuj_
Well, why not? Awesome to have you with us again after sooooooo long mate! Already have an idea what you will work on? unsure.gif
handikap
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2010, 07:05 AM) *
@handikap
I didn't know we have so many NBA fans here! Lakers to win? Or Celtics? Anyway, before end of 2010 we will do another topic that you basketball fans or any other sports fan will like. I already have it on mind. censored.gif Nice to have you in this week's competition again. You are improving pretty quickly. Keep this up!

@all
I found some awesome wallpapers that you can consider for this topic. See if it helps you!
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010/06/06...imalism-lovers/
http://www.nike.com/nikefootball/teams/nat...ts?locale=en_US
http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/football/c...px?adidas_cc=my
http://www.futbolwallpapers.com/fifa-world...010-wallpapers/
http://www.oleole.com/fifa-world-cup-2010/...mgm2i0007tc.asp

Greetings,,Of course Boston Celtics,,play of now 1-1 but I think Celtics win notworthy.gif Thanks for the comments I be happy and thank you all site,,, NOw look
Alamin007
gr8 topic.plz count me in......... grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (handikap @ Jun 9 2010, 12:33 AM) *
Greetings,,Of course Boston Celtics,,play of now 1-1 but I think Celtics win notworthy.gif

Well the next game will be played in Celtics home court so they have an advantage. Let's hope the trio - Garnett, Allen & Paul Pierce perform well in that game. smile.gif We are offtopic.gif here hahaha, hopefully folks won't be thinking we are doing basketball topic this week. tongue.gif
sp0rtskiller03
heheheh.. stop for the off topic. let's proceed with another OFF TOPIC.hehehehe

jowking, heheh, let's concentrate on FOOTBALL guys.
handikap
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2010, 10:42 AM) *
QUOTE (handikap @ Jun 9 2010, 12:33 AM) *
Greetings,,Of course Boston Celtics,,play of now 1-1 but I think Celtics win notworthy.gif

Well the next game will be played in Celtics home court so they have an advantage. Let's hope the trio - Garnett, Allen & Paul Pierce perform well in that game. smile.gif We are offtopic.gif here hahaha, hopefully folks won't be thinking we are doing basketball topic this week. tongue.gif

You surprised me surrender.gif Because My girlfriend hates football and basketball 1.gif and I'm a big fan of football and basketball ,,,, I admired bravo for you
ArthurWill
@handikap
Well, I don't know lots of stuff girls are suppose to excel in - make up, shopping, fashion etc. I am clueless in those. wallbash.gif haha.gif
handikap
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2010, 10:09 AM) *
@handikap
Well, I don't know lots of stuff girls are suppose to excel in - make up, shopping, fashion etc. I am clueless in those. wallbash.gif haha.gif

yes right especially in fashion wallbash.gif and shopping wallbash.gif the girls will not understand at all
note:my name is HaKaN
_anuj_
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2010, 04:37 PM) *
@_anuj_
Well, why not? Awesome to have you with us again after sooooooo long mate! Already have an idea what you will work on? unsure.gif

Thanks AW, its good to join Stc again, and yes i do have something in mind, im hoping to use this wally..... unsure.gif

handikap
Anuj grrreat wallpaper friend
bd_tongi
i am in
Alamin007
can I use this wally????????

bd_tongi
My wall

temptation213
plz count me in!
ArthurWill
@_anuj_
Sooo coincidence, I saw this wallpaper in the 360X640 section today and I think it's superb! You have a great start with that wallpaper. Looking forward seeing the rest. thumbsup.gif

@bd_tongi
Nice wallpaper! clap.gif

@temptation213
Nice to have you back, temp! thumbsup.gif
temptation213
I choose this wally for theme!

deepasree
at any cost this time i am in.... Count me in AW.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
elkztur
hi all ,count me in for this topic , always football byebye.gif
Barbiesera
Count me.in. clap.gif
Alamin007
QUOTE (bd_tongi @ Jun 8 2010, 12:04 PM) *
My wall

nice choice bro 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

ArthurWill
@temp @bg
Great choice of wallpaper! Can't wait to see what you can come up with. thumbsup.gif
thabull
@ anuj i was thinking of the same wall mate, but now i'll find something else... excellent choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the official wc 2010 wall in various colors is awesome too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AW u can count me in (naturally.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )
chetancx
Count me in
temptation213
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 10 2010, 08:40 AM) *
@temp @bg
Great choice of wallpaper! Can't wait to see what you can come up with. thumbsup.gif

mf_type.gif I'm working honey!
bd_tongi
QUOTE (Alamin007 @ Jun 9 2010, 12:54 AM) *

Nice wall alamin vai.
wish u all the best.
10.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (thabull @ Jun 10 2010, 09:23 AM) *
@ anuj i was thinking of the same wall mate, but now i'll find something else... excellent choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the official wc 2010 wall in various colors is awesome too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AW u can count me in (naturally.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

You can use that wallpaper if you like mate after all they will be completley different themes happy.gif
Alamin007
QUOTE (bd_tongi @ Jun 10 2010, 08:26 AM) *
QUOTE (Alamin007 @ Jun 9 2010, 12:54 AM) *

Nice wall alamin vai.
wish u all the best.
10.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif

thanksss vaiya..... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
deepasree
Here is my final entry

Download Link
deepasree
My special thanks

@ireeeeen for uploading the wallpaper in m9

@arthurwill for informing about the worldcup special STC
msassocaites
[quote name='ArthurWill' date='Jun 8 2010, 04:31 AM' post='715131']
It is finally here! wow.gif The FIFA World Cup 2010 will start in just a few days! All 32 teams are in South Africa, ready to fight for the prestigious award. So for this week, we are going to join the World Cup fever! Ready?

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2010
Description: Make a theme based on World Cup 2010. You can create theme based on a country flag (has to be one of the 32 participating countries), national team, or a star national player wearing the country shirt (for example, Ronaldo wearing the Portugal jersey), Zakumi (the official mascot), World Cup logo etc. Anything to do with World Cup 2010 is good to GOAL!

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, June 21st, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Enjoy!

Those who want to have some World Cup fun are
1. sp0rtskiller03
2. handikap
3. Kennydante
4. _anuj_
5. Alamin007
6. bd_tongi
7. temptation213
8. deepasree
9. elkztur
10. Barbiesera
11. thabull
12. chetancx
13. msassociates
14. ?
15. ?
[ Here is my entry]

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1382231/
ArthurWill
@deepasree
That's fast! Looking good! thumbsup.gif One thing tho, did you resize the wallpaper bit too much? Cause some details can't be seen ...

@msassocaites
We are glad to have you joining. But please read the rules & guidelines for this competition so you don't miss anything. For STC, you need to create a full preview to participate.
Alamin007
here my 1st try...

[
thabull
@ deepasree..... excellent theme mate clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@ alamin.... very promising start, but i recon some readability problems in your menu screens....
deepasree
@ thabull thanks friend...

@ arthurwill its because the theme uses a new font... and surely all parts are clear...
_anuj_
my preview........... unsure.gif

thabull
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Jun 13 2010, 04:05 PM) *

very nice anuj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif excellent choice of icons !!!!!!!!!
Alamin007
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Jun 13 2010, 07:05 AM) *

lovely theme............. 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
pmash
Count me in please....
bd_tongi
QUOTE (Alamin007 @ Jun 11 2010, 11:05 PM) *
here my 1st try...

[

Alamin vai khube valo hoice clap.gif
Kennydante
My theme is ready.can i post it here?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.