Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 34

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 5 votes in the order of

1. 5 points
2. 4 points
3. 3 points
4. 2 points
5. 1 point

Topic: For HIM/For HER
Description: If you are a male, make a theme for HER. If you are a female, make a theme for HIM. I know there are cases where girls like boyish stuff and vice versa. So we will take the majority. For example, let say I were to create a theme for this contest, I will choose LEGO. Some girls play LEGO but we know most girls have Barbie as their preferred toy. Alternatively, if I am a male and I want to join this contest. I will make a very pink theme. Some guys will wear pink color theme/shirt/accessories but we know most of them will say big NO when asked to use anything pink.

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 08 June 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
pmash FOR HER

Kennydante FOR HER

gemini7010 FOR HIM

bd_tongi FOR HER

swt_capri FOR HIM

Alamin007 FOR HER

thabull FOR HER

moonlightmyfire FOR HIM

sp0rtskiller03 FOR HER

handikap FOR HER

chetancx FOR HER

primavera77 FOR HIM
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
elkztur
Voted.
Kennydante
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
Alamin007
Voted.
handikap
Voted.
shadowthemes
Voted.
pmash
Voted.
Poupi
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
temptation213
Voted.
bd_tongi
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
sp0rtskiller03
Voted.
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
chetancx
Voted.
thabull
here is my voting.. (imho, unfortunatelly there r a couple of themes that were kind out of topic and i really liked them....)
sam1374
Voted.
ArthurWill
Voted.
ArthurWill
Looks like we had a busy week! A couple of you didn't manage to finish your theme before deadline, sooooo sorry for those who didn't make it. 12 lovely people made an entry. So who get to the podium? Read on!

primavera77 52 points

thabull 50 points

handikap 40 points

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: sp0rtskiller03 37 points
2nd: gemini7010 29 points
3rd: pmash 26 points

Results

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week and we hope you have enjoyed the game & the process of learning. Don't forget to check next week's contest! This topic is what I have been waiting for a while now!!! wow.gif Hint hint hint, what's the hottest topic right now? No it's not Toy Story, Sex in the City or NBA finals. devil2.gif
deepasree
Comgrats winners
handikap
CONGRATULATIONS to The Winners!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Bravo THabull and Orietta TOOTHY AVARDS sp0rtskiller03,,gemini7010,,,pmash brAvooo
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif and thanks to all who have voted and commented on my theme
Kennydante
Congratulations to winners. clap.gif
derber
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif Congrats to prima, thabul, handi, sporty, gemini and pmash wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Well done guys and girls clapping.gif 10.gif I really loved all the themes in this week wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Still regreting that I couldn't come on time wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2010, 03:24 AM) *
That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week and we hope you have enjoyed the game & the process of learning. Don't forget to check next week's contest! This topic is what I have been waiting for a while now!!! wow.gif Hint hint hint, what's the hottest topic right now? No it's not Toy Story, Sex in the City or NBA finals. devil2.gif

Damn..You perfectly know how to kill people by your saying tongue.gif
Can't wait to know the theme wow.gif wow.gif
Yoyocell
Congrats To All Winners
All the best clap.gif clap.gif
thabull
congrats to primavera for her (once again) gold !!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif always a standard quality and imagination in her themes notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

special congrats to handikap for his first podium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent theme Hakan clap.gif clap.gif very well structured!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess cirbide helped u a lot... wink.gif to present us a complete beautifull theme

also a big congrats to sporty, gemini7010 and pmash for your toothies!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif well done people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a big thanks for all of u people that honored me with your votes and a special thanks for all the participants who made STC "HIM/HER" an awesome contest!!!!!!!

c u in the next one.....
chetancx
Congratulation all winners
specially handikap
Poupi
TO THE clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif I'M SO HAPPY FOR MY BEST FRIENDS PRIMAVERA & THABULL!!!!!!! BUT MOST OF ALL FOR MY LOVELY HANDIKAP FOR HIS FIRST MENDAL!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ALSO......... TO sp0rtskiller03 - gemini7010 - pmash clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
AND ONE MORE TIME TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO MAKE US HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif grouphug.gif
sp0rtskiller03
hehehehe.. i made it in the toothies.. i'm proud of myself for winning even in the toothies.. im now contented with this win.
sp0rtskiller03
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2010, 06:24 PM) *
Don't forget to check next week's contest! This topic is what I have been waiting for a while now!!! wow.gif Hint hint hint, what's the hottest topic right now? No it's not Toy Story, Sex in the City or NBA finals. devil2.gif

i want NBA FINALS..hehehe since im a basketball lover.. hehehehe
handikap
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2010, 04:24 AM) *

NBA GREATTTTTTTTTTT 10.gif
pmash
Thanks a lot to all voters and great congrats to primavera, thabul, handikap, sp0rtskiller & gemini ...
Alamin007
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif congrats to all winners.......... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Visit My Profile
gemini7010
My congrats to primavera77 thabull and handikap clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif well deserved, especially my congrats goes to handikap for his first medal
and also my congrats to sp0rtskiller03 and pmash
and a very big thanks to all who have voted and commented on my Theme
Bishop_Bacon
Woweee, congrats to all winners! clap.gif
ronaldo23
Congrats to all the winners and great job by AW clapping.gif clapping.gif
bd_tongi
Congratulations to winners.
sam1374
Congrats to the Winners......n also the Toothies.....well done mates.... clap.gif
glah
nice themes
moonlightmyfire
Congrats to all winners thumbsup.gif
primavera77
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear thabull, I love so much your pinky cat. wub.gif
Hakan, so happy for your first medal, well deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clapping.gif
Congratulation to the toothies, sportkiller,gemini,pmash wow.gif wow.gif

thanks all of u who like my theme.
Each medal i'm getting, i feel i need to make better theme next time....
thanks aw.
See u next contest byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif
shadowthemes
@primavera and Thabull Congratulation on 1st and 2nd win clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

@handikap congratulation on winning your first medal n stc.keep it up clapping.gif

and also congratulation toothy award winners sp0rtskiller03 gemini7010 and pmash clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

well done all that was a great comp thumbsup.gif
deepasree
Congrats winners... You made it all...
deepasree
Congrats stc winners & toothies...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.