Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pray For Our Friends
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
Pages: 1, 2
shaon007009
Here is another heart breaking news for us... Our bro cute_heart also got an accident..
It's written in his profile page..
And our another friend Mohib is also in hospital and in coma..
Please pray for them that they can come back to us again..
They need your pray friends....
May God Bless them....
injamul_ahmed
Ohh man wallbash.gif Our 2 friends r in Hospital.... In Our country there was also died 120 people bcos of fire accident...
Allah please Save us all..........
shaon007009
QUOTE (injamul_ahmed @ Jun 6 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Ohh man wallbash.gif Our 2 friends r in Hospital.... In Our country there was also died 120 people bcos of fire accident...
Allah please Save us all..........

I guess the number can be increase... My one friends relative is in hospital and we have no hope for him... Allah save us.. Please...
Bratvany
Sure i'll pray 4 them wub.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

haider-rameen
thanks shaon for reminding this

and sorry to hear about imran bro........i know in which condition are his family...who knows better than me.
May ALLAH protect Imran bro and give strength to his family and to my family too..
injamul_ahmed
malytopol
I'm so sorry for this, and pray with all my heart for dear Imran and Mohib. hope they come back to us very soon and get their health again !
temptation213
crybaby.gif
arbri135
Imran Is a good friend of mine and mohib too

May All-llah protect them and i hope they will get better grouphug.gif
_Abi_
MAy GOD bless them..........

And they live Long.and come back.......i,ll sorry We grouphug.gif miss them..............................
MieczysławPAWEŁ
I'm so sorry for this ... would come out of this alive ... let the good savior watches over them back to health... grouphug.gif
shashankzone
Aahhh noooo second time this week...May Bhagwaan praises Mohib & Imran with quick recovery soon sad.gif My best wishes for both of them
handikap
really sorry for them .. God bless them ,,My prayers to them sad.gif
liapireas
I'm so sorry to read this, I hope everythings goes well for Imran and mohib !!!!!
Defil3d
angel_not.gif angel_not.gif angel_not.gif angel_not.gif I'll pray for them all angel_not.gif angel_not.gif angel_not.gif angel_not.gif

I hope they will have a safe and full recovery wub.gifwub.gif
Olesya-St
i sympathise with friends and relatives and i hope all will well... we together grouphug.gif
pingallery
I am profoundly sad to hear this news.
Unfortunately, I can do from my position, not much.
Only wish Imran and Mohib speedy recovery and hope for a speedy return to.
All the best for you.
noahsarc
Well that is very unfortunate.

May god protects him from every bad thing.

MAy GoD bless him.

GET WELL SOON BRO.
c2d22
Mohib is my best friend he shoud get wll soon
and imraan should also get well soon
allah praise them crybaby.gif
danish009
i pray for both of them
Mohib yarra and Imraan bro get well soon brothers
primavera77
OMG, So sad news. crybaby.gif
Imran and Mohib u are both in my heart.
I'm praying for you both.
get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adj1993
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jun 6 2010, 06:29 PM) *
Here is another heart breaking news for us... Our bro cute_heart also got an accident..
It's written in his profile page..
And our another friend Mohib is also in hospital and in coma..
Please pray for them that they can come back to us again..
They need your pray friends....
May God Bless them....

what the hell is happening here? I hate road accidents sad.gif i wish they get well soon . . We all will wish for them
Cyber_Spirit
How could this happen??? sad.gif

God help you guys. I hope you will get well soon.
jeator
Please God save them.
Pratyush_gamer
may god gave strength to them and their family.......i really wish they get well soon and heal as fast as possible....
Nightwalkers
I'm sure, Allah will help them to regain their health soon...
Nothing will help them but Allah, the only god who rules everything...
yris22
Angelus2009
It is very sad what has happened to our friends, Imran and Mohib, all my prayers for them to replenish and come back soon with us.
I know they will recover, they're fighters.
antonis1978
Wish you fast recovery and be healthy again very soon.
kewlone
oh my sad.gif Imran too sad.gif im so sad sad.gif i wish a speedy recovery for you both Mohib and imran

@ Haider Rameen>> how is Mohib doing now??? any improvement unsure.gif please update us about his condition...

praying for you both
noahsarc
Ohh i missed Imran's accident, how that happened?

May god save him too and may god save all of us.
_anuj_
oh this just so sad and shocking sad.gif , I wish both Imran and Mohib a sppedy and full recovery........you will be in my thoughts and prayers

get well soon my friends
pantoflica
To both of our dear members i wish speedy recovery. Get well soon, guys! We miss ya! wub.gif
christina86
Very sad news. My best wishes for a quick recovery to mohib and cute_heart
novchanthol
Make your health quickly Mohib brot. notworthy.gif
kewlone
For Mohib and Imran
Rocketboys
Ya allah padachavane nee avare kathoolane thavakalthu alallah
ronaldo23
So sad to hear, to both i wish they get well soon.
srimunnamunna
get well soon imran bhai & rameen bhai wub.gifwub.gif insha allah will save you ,,,,,,,,,
ghassemoo
2 sad news about our 2 friends in this week. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope both of them get well soon.
taghytotty
miss u imran ...praying 4 u dear ...n 4 mohib.....may god be wz u both....n we see u sooooooooooon wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif .....
Poupi
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif I'm so sad to read this bad news for our friends....... crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif So sad....... My friends i hope to get back with us soon very strong and healthy!!!!!! grouphug.gif
ankur_shah88
get well soon friends, i am praying for u both.
imsagi
oh god mohib is in coma oh god
n imran oh man he was so sick few days ago
moonlightmyfire
OMG sad.gif some very bad news, I will pray for Imran and Mohib, God protect them and come back well and soon sad.gif
justbe3112
I didn't know Imran but i'll pray for his full recovery too..wub.gifwub.gif

Travis354
Get Well soon bro!!...Allah always w/u
HamitShala
Me too, I will pray for them!

cute_heart
Hello everyone how i say thanks to all of you i don't have a word , may god bless all of you n what ever wish its comes true , many many many thanks all of you , special Thanks Shaon bro n my sweet friend Enna n my napew Aif ,

All my friend now am much better , it was happen Jun 1 2010 , i finish my job & coming home this time one of car hit my car that time i dont know anything my eyes open in hospital , my family said police take me hospital n they inform mom n dad , am very sad wallbash.gif my BMW damage i love it so much ,
MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU ? BEST WISHES , IMRAN
ghassemoo
That's great to see you again here Imran. I'm really glad you feel better. I hope you will recover completely.

Now I wish we see mohib here soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.