Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pray For Mohib
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
Pages: 1, 2
shashankzone
Hello All M9 Members

Its sad to announce that our friend & GOS Leader Mohib Rameen met a car accident last night.

I talked with his Brother Haider Rameen at GOS official website & he told me about his condition.

He is in Hospital & his condition is critical. He is in Coma & Needs blessings & prayers

This thread is created on special request by one of the GOS member "Bratvany"

Please Pray to your God for his good health...

Hope to Have you back soon "Master"

We Miss you sad.gif
derber
So sorry to hear that... sad.gif
May God help him and he'll be back ASAP sad.gif
But don't be sad guys, keep smiling....You think he will leave we all alone??!!!
Haha, I don't know him much, but I'm sure he never do such a thing smile.gif
I wish he gets well ASAP. wub.gif wub.gif
We're all waiting for you here mohib...so be back soon wub.gif wub.gif
P.S: I'm stupid. Sorry guys and girls. sad.gif
kewlone
OMG crybaby.gif you serious sad.gif im so sorry Mohib sad.gif i wish you come out of this critical situation soon sad.gif its terrible news Shashy crybaby.gif we just spoke couple of days ago sad.gif im SHOCKED to hear this ... i dont know what to say...i will pray ..MAY JESUS help him...AMEN!

derber
QUOTE (kewlone @ Jun 5 2010, 11:35 AM) *
what do you mean dont get sad sad.gif and what is haha about sad.gif is this some kinda joke sad.gif i dont think anyone will do such a thing for hurting us sad.gif

You got me wrong.... It's so sad to know this had happened. I wish God survive him.... sad.gif
I mean don't be sad, cause he will be back for sure. I'm 100% sure about it.
Bratvany
QUOTE (derber @ Jun 5 2010, 08:42 PM) *
QUOTE (kewlone @ Jun 5 2010, 11:35 AM) *
what do you mean dont get sad sad.gif and what is haha about sad.gif is this some kinda joke sad.gif i dont think anyone will do such a thing for hurting us sad.gif

You got me wrong.... It's so sad to know this had happened. I wish God survive him.... sad.gif
I mean don't be sad, cause he will be back for sure. I'm 100% sure about it.

I wished i had ur optimism sad.gif and I am surprised that you can smile in this situation.I think u know this situation very well (so far u told the truth some month ago) dry.gif unsure.gif

Thank u very much 4 this Moon.. wub.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif I think Mohib deserves something like this..he is always nice to everyone wub.gif wub.gif

justbe3112
Mohib,

My dear dear friend I'm so shocked & sad & crying about your situation ... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
U will be in my prayers & in my thoughts....wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif
u r the most beautiful soul I ever met, I wish u full recovery & to be with us again ASAP!!!

mmmsauliite
Every single thing happens for a reason....
God knows why he does such things...
..and.. HE will help Mohib to get over this...
ghassemoo
I'm really sorry to hear that.
I wish he come out of coma soon.
ronaldo23
I too am sorry to read this sad.gif ..
i hope mohib gets well soon.
novchanthol
Buddha please god help him to survive this bad time, Buddha will help you to get through. notworthy.gif prayed!
Babban20
I pray to the all mighty that he will get better and recover fully soon. I pray for his family and his friends for strength untill this awful situation has ended. I pray he will come home soon, God will not let his people suffer for long time.
Adj1993
What the hell happened? I wish id get well soon . . Our prayers are with him
novchanthol
Hmmm please well soon!
shashankzone
Dedicated To Mohib

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1374251/

I Miss U Bro sad.gif
hinarashi
I Will always pray for our great friend and a great person.
he is too friendly to everyone.and i dont think that our prayers will be useless.
May ALLAH protect him
Come back master we are waiting for you
we all miss your fun. sad.gif
sp0rtskiller03
this is a shocking news.. HOPE HE WILL BE FINE SOON.. Please pray for our dear Mohib..
shashankzone
crybaby.gif sad.gif
father_rule
OMG:
well i dont know him but just saw his some great work at wpc.he is a great designer
May ALLAH help him and come out from Coma.. surrender.gif
noahsarc
Ohh that very sad to hear,
May god portect him from every thing.
Get well soon MOHIB.
idias_1
I'm deeply shocked and saddened by this news sad.gif

Let's us all spare just one minute of our busy life to say our prayer so that God will blessed him with a quick recovery and be back among his loved ones. Ameen! wub.gif
angelnaina
Oh sorry to hear this. sad.gif .we all will sure prey for him and soon he will be alright...

@ mohib...get well soon buddy...
injamul_ahmed
Get Well soon bro.. sad.gif We will Pray to Almighty Allah.. Allah will protect Mohib bro...

Miss u bro sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
thabull
didn't know mohib very well until recently he requested a theme fro GOS. at this time we met......

Mohib listen to this.... all our positive energy is with u. be back with us safe and strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alamin007
I am so sad to read this....May God help u.......& Wish u come back of this critical situation.3

Visit My Profile
your_mother
Very sad news!

I wish you all the best, get well soon!
novchanthol
QUOTE (idias_1 @ Jun 6 2010, 03:30 PM) *
I'm deeply shocked and saddened by this news sad.gif

Let's us all spare just one minute of our busy life to say our prayer so that God will blessed him with a quick recovery and be back among his loved ones. Ameen! wub.gif

I hope this too, very sad! notworthy.gif
Bratvany
Dedicated to Mohib <3

CrazEric
I'm so sad to hear this news.
All my love and prayers go out to Mohib and his loved ones.
shaon007009
May Allah helps him... Get well soon Mohib bro...
haider-rameen
thanks guys for your all Prayers
Thanks Shashy, Venessa, Derber, Kewlone, justbe, mmmsauliite, ghassemo, ronaldo.novchant, babban, adj, hina, sporty, father, noah, idiass, angelnaina, Djshad, thabull, alamin, Mom, Eric, Shaon.

special thanks to shashy and venessa for the great dedication.
i am glad that my bro have such a lovely friends.
thanks to you all guys and rmember him in your prays.
thanks a million to all of you byebye.gif
shashankzone
No Need to thank us Haider...Mohib is close to us & thats why we are doing this...its just u r with him & we are sending our prayers from miles away...but the feeling is same smile.gif
ArthurWill
OMG, this is a terrible news. crybaby.gif Pray for Mohib and hopefully he gets our prayers and be back with us soon.
novchanthol
I always pray for him back soon! notworthy.gif
madho_1
OMG is this happen to him, oh mohib plz come back soon we really miss u dear, we need u here and every place where u can be with us so plz GET WELL SOON MOHIB BRO
danish009
Mohib yaraa you will be back in no time brother

u r in prayer every time in every Nammaz
shashankzone
Comeon everyone...please send positive energies through your prayers so that our great friend will recover soon...& thanks all u prayed & are praying for him
Bratvany
River flows in you <3
shadowthemes
So sad to hear this sad.gif

danish009
every day lots of good wishes and lots of prayers from
me Mohib yaara ,we miss u a lot ,its empty without u sad.gif sad.gif
Bishop_Bacon
So sad to hear this. Hope you will both recover soon ‒ my heart is with you.
Bratvany
QUOTE (novchanthol @ Jun 7 2010, 07:47 AM) *
Back back so brot

I think this is'nt the right place 4 ur spam.gif thumbdown.gif
haider-rameen
well i am not a deejay but just try to dedicate to my bro something.

You are the best-mohib
Dedication to mohib
shashankzone
@ novchanthol Posts here are not counted so plz dont spam here just to increase ur post...its a serious issue..hope u understand thumbsup.gif
galmed
get well wishes for mohib
back to work here frend
you are the best designers in M9
ankur_shah88
get well soon friends, i am praying for u.
justbe3112
@haider

U don't have to thank us for being friends of Mohib, it wasn't so hard to be friend with a person who's good as him...smile.gif

No need to be a DJ to do something with your heart...wub.gif

Sending to him & your family a prayer & positive energies...wub.gif no sad smileys in this post only of love & good..wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

An angel is watching out for him...

novchanthol
QUOTE (Bratvany @ Jun 7 2010, 02:14 PM) *
QUOTE (novchanthol @ Jun 7 2010, 07:47 AM) *
Back back so brot

I think this is'nt the right place 4 ur spam.gif thumbdown.gif

I didn't spam in here I mean that he will get back back soon bro Mohib who always the good one.
shashankzone
May god bless him...my best wishes for Mohib
hardeepsinghheera87
its so sad god will help him to recover

novchanthol
Did anyone have update for my Mohib now, i don no him too much but I want he back here for us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.