Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iclub
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
Pages: 1, 2
derber

Hello guys and girls byebye.gif
This is a group of all iPhone owners in mobile9. smile.gif
As you all may know, iPhone is a bit different from other phones.
It's not "click and go" phones. I mean, for other phones, you don't have much to learn to use the device...but iPhone...ahh, you will get crazy if you try to learn everything by yourself tongue.gif
So I decided to start this topic and create this group.
Here, we can share everything we know about iPhone, ask questions about iPhone, share good programs, wallpapers, ringtones etc. we found for iPhone and in general, we can say anything that relates to iPhone.
Hope it will help you all to enjoy your iPhone even more wow.gif wow.gif
smile.gif thumbsup.gif
derber
What does it mean?
---for beginners---

Here are few of the words and expressions that you need to know when you use iPhone thumbsup.gif
Firmware: The OS that is currently on your iPhone. It can be anythying from 1.0.0 until 4.2 which is the last version up to now.
Jailbreak: A process that allowes you to use more apps (cracked versions, etc.) on your iPhone
Cydia/Sources: A program on Jailbroken iPhones with which you can download apps, themes, wallpapers, etc.
Safe Mode: This mode, closes all the apps so that the phone RAM will be free and is ready to be used by apps that need more RAM.
DFU Mode: A recovery mode for iPhone. If you want to restore the phone, you have to go in this mode by holding both power/sleep button and home button together for few seconds.
Restore: The process of returning the phone to factory settings.
Sync: The act of transforming data between iPhone and PC.
shashankzone
Good Going Derby thumbsup.gif smile.gif
derber
Thank you so much shashank wub.gif wub.gif
Feel free to ask anything you want if you're interested in iPhone, any versions, 2G,3G, 3GS or iPhone 4 happy.gif
shashankzone
I dont have an Iphone I have my Nokia N79 (an awesome phone with awesome features tongue.gif) But yeah i will definitely look this thread smile.gif

Nice one... smile.gif thumbsup.gif
derber
Yeah agree, N79 is one of the best phones. My friend has it and I don't get tired of playing its games at all laugh.gif tongue.gif
danish009
i phone is best for gaming 10.gif
cant wait for i phone 4 10.gif
shashankzone
QUOTE (derber @ Jun 10 2010, 03:20 PM) *
Yeah agree, N79 is one of the best phones. My friend has it and I don't get tired of playing its games at all laugh.gif tongue.gif

Me tooooooo wow.gif

Currently playing Assassin's Creed & Prince of Persia (N Gage) smile.gif
derber
QUOTE (danish009 @ Jun 10 2010, 04:26 AM) *
i phone is best for gaming 10.gif
cant wait for i phone 4 10.gif

Totally agree. The graphic is awesome. I'm playing NFS Shift now... I must say it doesn't have anything less than PSP. IMO even it's better than PSP. wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif I can't get rid of that laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
This is 3GS, now how iPhone 4 will be...I can't even imagine wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

QUOTE (shashankzone @ Jun 10 2010, 10:28 AM) *
QUOTE (derber @ Jun 10 2010, 03:20 PM) *

Me tooooooo wow.gif

Currently playing Assassin's Creed & Prince of Persia (N Gage) smile.gif

Assassin is one of my favorite games happy.gif I had finished it in my friends phone and now playing the demo version on iPhone happy.gif
Prince of Persia is good as well but I have played it just in my brother's SE K850 smile.gif
danish009
i played it on my friends i phone wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
now i phone 4 would be mine vampire.gif vampire.gif
have u played

nova and avatar games on i phone
they seems like defeating psp sm time rifle.gif rifle.gif
derber
QUOTE (danish009 @ Jun 10 2010, 09:26 PM) *
now i phone 4 would be mine vampire.gif vampire.gif
have u played

wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif Really??!!!!
You lucky. When it comes to my country it will cost about $1900 if I decide to buy it tongue.gif
QUOTE (danish009 @ Jun 10 2010, 09:26 PM) *
nova and avatar games on i phone
they seems like defeating psp sm time rifle.gif rifle.gif

I've seen both of them but haven't played them yet.
But now that you said I'm going to get them just right now wow.gif wow.gif tongue.gif
novchanthol
Iphone 4g yeah see this rifle.gif
derber
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif I just found sth fabulous.
click here
It's a theme for iPhone. It changes everything in your iPhone. It's like you have the Mac OS in your phone wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Check these pictures.... Doen't it make you love your iPhone even more? wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif 10.gif

novchanthol
Oh! wacko.gif that's great i think iphone 4g release for great work with the big app. So they designed to be like this 10.gif
derber
QUOTE (novchanthol @ Jun 12 2010, 08:44 AM) *
Oh! wacko.gif that's great i think iphone 4g release for great work with the big app. So they designed to be like this 10.gif

It's not anything about iPhone 4 features. It's a theme. But a brilliant one wow.gif wow.gif
I will install it on my 3GS as soon as I get it back from my friend (he was so interested to work with it for one day laugh.gif tongue.gif ) wow.gif wow.gif
BTW, iPhone 4 runs iOS 4, so it means it almost looks like other apple iPhones thumbsup.gif
Pratyush_gamer
Great thread derber bro......well i don't have any iphone.....have sony ericsson w700i phone......But i like the thread...its good...... clapping.gif clapping.gif
derber
QUOTE (Pratyush_gamer @ Jun 12 2010, 11:14 AM) *
Great thread derber bro......well i don't have any iphone.....have sony ericsson w700i phone......But i like the thread...its good...... clapping.gif clapping.gif

Thanks a bundle Pratyush wub.gif wub.gif I wish this topic makes you buy an iPhone happy.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
Pratyush_gamer
hahahaha....sure...may be why not...... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
Hi bro nice topic
I have iPhone n I jailbreak it
I have lots of apps in my iPhone
but any 1 know which is most expensive n gud app for I phone
i have a a app name Ira pro
it's $999.99 here in aus but I install it for free
bcause I jailbreak my phone
do u guys know any app like that or any another app which is awesome
derber
QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Jun 12 2010, 07:31 PM) *
Hi bro nice topic
I have iPhone n I jailbreak it
I have lots of apps in my iPhone
but any 1 know which is most expensive n gud app for I phone
i have a a app name Ira pro
it's $999.99 here in aus but I install it for free
bcause I jailbreak my phone
do u guys know any app like that or any another app which is awesome

Hi byebye.gif
Yeah you have used the cracked version of that app. Nothing much thumbsup.gif tongue.gif
I don't know which type of app you want or what kind of apps you call awesome.
But if you know the name of any apps but you can't find them, just post the name (full name) here and I'll give you the link wink.gif
shashankzone
But Instead of I Phone 4 I prefer Sony Ericsson Xperia...it have more features then I Phone 4... smile.gif
derber
QUOTE (shashankzone @ Jun 14 2010, 03:44 AM) *
But Instead of I Phone 4 I prefer Sony Ericsson Xperia...it have more features then I Phone 4... smile.gif

May I know which one of them?
For example X10??....It can't catch iPhone at all.
Also Goran told me X10 runs Android 1.6 which is so slow.
And when iOS 4 comes out, it will rock with the new features it has such as multitasking etc. wow.gif wow.gif
Just check apple.com and you'll see all the features smile.gif
Believe me, with the new features they have added in iPhone 4, none of the phones can beat it. They said they have used standards of 10 years later ohmy.gif
kewlone
wow wow.gif good one Derby wow.gif you knew how much brains we were using tongue.gif hahah laugh.gif anyway i like this idea, i will share my experiences too thumbsup.gif and i am getting Iphone4 as soon as its in the market its on my desk wow.gif wow.gif thumbsup.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
no bro i m just asking which is ur favt app
derber
QUOTE (kewlone @ Jun 14 2010, 11:32 AM) *
wow wow.gif good one Derby wow.gif you knew how much brains we were using tongue.gif hahah laugh.gif anyway i like this idea, i will share my experiences too thumbsup.gif and i am getting Iphone4 as soon as its in the market its on my desk wow.gif wow.gif thumbsup.gif

Oh my God
You are one lucky girl So sorry, but I'm so damn jealous of you tongue.gif tongue.gif
Will you change your iPhone 4 with mine please? whistle.gif whistle.gif
tongue.gif

Edit:
QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Jun 14 2010, 11:34 AM) *
no bro i m just asking which is ur favt app

I haven't tried many apps yet. Just American Heritage Dictionary and some more.
But between games, I believe NFS Shift is the best happy.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
yes bro this is really gud game
i have some more gud apps like
blades of fury
24/7 dance radio
gta
sandstorm
tetris
funny 1 is talking carl ,aging-booth , fat booth
much more apps
i have 99 apps in my iphone
derber
QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Jun 14 2010, 12:53 PM) *
yes bro this is really gud game
i have some more gud apps like
blades of fury
24/7 dance radio
gta
sandstorm
tetris
funny 1 is talking carl ,aging-booth , fat booth
much more apps
i have 99 apps in my iphone

nice apps smile.gif
wallbash.gif One day I had 15 pages on my phone, but I disabled the phone and had to restore it....so all of them gone crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
Now I have just 1 page and a half thumbdown.gif
laugh.gif tongue.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
why don't u jailbreak n download them from here
links
derber
It is jailbroken already, I have the programs for doing that.
Also have few websites to download from (even if you coudn't find an app that you needed just tell me wink.gif ), I just don't have time to use them tongue.gif

hardeepsinghheera87
QUOTE (derber @ Jun 15 2010, 05:12 AM) *
Also have few websites to download from (even if you coudn't find an app that you needed just tell me wink.gif ), I just don't have time to use them tongue.gif

thx so much bro
i'll tell u
derber
@Harry: wow.gif wow.gif This NOVA game is simply great clapping.gif 10.gif 10.gif Can't stop playing that tongue.gif
I played so much but now have to restore my phone, all the saved missions will be gone crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
hi bro thx 4 tis app info
i have a problem
i don't know wat happen to my iphone
last day when i connect to itunes it automatically delete all my crack apps
i try to put them back in my iphone through itunes but i can't
when i press syn on itunes to syn my apps it says "transferring this app" just 1 1 second then it disappear
after that it says ok to disconnect
any idea wat should i do.....
hardeepsinghheera87
sorry 4 double post but very hardly i fixed it
derber
Sorry for the late Harry.
Actually I tried to ask someone else who is much more expert but unfortunately haven't got his answer....yet..
Anyway.....
BTW, don't do something that makes you restore your iPhone cause you can't restore to 3.1.3....looks like apple has banned it and just restoring to iOS 4 is available and up to now, there's no good jailbreaking softwares for iOS 4
I tried to download few sources with PC Suite but iPhone died tongue.gif and now I can't restore it tongue.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
its ok bro
yes its tuff now to do such a thing
u know wat happen when i tried later
itunes 1st delete my all cracked apps
then after my ph. restart and it starts intalling cracked apps
but out of 99 apps now i have only 54 apps
derber
Hey all.
I did a research and read in some places that there is a feature in iPhone 3GS that you can't restore to a firmware when a new firmware is out. Is it correct?? unsure.gif
I mean now that iOS 4 is out, can I restore my phone to 3.1.3? (I had 3.1.3 running on phone and forgot to get the shsh file from 3.1.3)
hardeepsinghheera87
i don't understand bro blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
derber
Nothing tongue.gif
Forget it.
I restored to iOS 4...damn it's awesome clapping.gif 10.gif wow.gif wow.gif
So many new features: Multitasking (this awesome), SMS characters counter(starts counting when you reach 60 characters), wallpaper changing(both lock screen and main screens), ......
I've heard it reduces the speed but I haven't this problem yet. happy.gif tongue.gif
I would like to suggest you if you haven't jailbroken your current firmware with Spirit, get your shsh file and restore your iPhone to iOS 4 wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
no bro i have jailbreak my ph already
and i don't want install all the apps again

but i have iphone 2g is its works wid it
derber
I know you have jailbroken it already. I said if you haven't jailbroken your phone with Spirit, get your shsh file ASAP and restore to iOS 4. But if you have jailbroken it with Spirit (like me), you better not to resotre to iOS 4 cause you can't jailbreak it then. tongue.gif
Yeah, iOS 4 is for all iPhones and iPods. Tell me to give you the link for iPhone 2G if you need wink.gif
danish009
pfft.................did u play nova smile.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my plans to buy i phone 4 are down sleep.gif
now dilemma is between sony xperia and google nexus tongue.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
no bro i'll want to stay wid my jailbreak
b'cause i dont use this phone as a calling
i have 5800 4 calling
i just use this phone 4 fun
derber
QUOTE (danish009 @ Jun 25 2010, 04:02 AM) *
pfft.................did u play nova smile.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my plans to buy i phone 4 are down sleep.gif
now dilemma is between sony xperia and google nexus tongue.gif

Yep happy.gif
That was awesome honestly clapping.gif 10.gif 10.gif
ohmy.gif I tell you none of them can beat iPhone 4.
Nexus 1 maybe but Xperia is completely out.
But I tell you even Nexus 1 can't beat iPhone 4. If you want I can give you a list of its features.
With the new features that Apple has added to iOS 4, and the hardware features that iPhone 4 has, it has become one hell of a phone.
Never make this mistake and don't buy Nexus 1 IMO. You don't know, the least thing is that using none of them is as enjoyable as using iPhone. When you work with the sensitive iPhone's touch....wow...you just want to tap on the screen again and again and again laugh.gif tongue.gif
But don't buy it nowadays since there are still some bugs that Apple will solve them in early future.
Like wifi (as you see even Steve had this problem when he wanted to use wifi in the conference and he asked people to turn off the wifi of their iPads, iPhones and iPods tongue.gif ) and the screen (some people say a yellow spot appears on the screen, although it's not important and will disappear after a short while) thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Jun 25 2010, 04:09 AM) *
no bro i'll want to stay wid my jailbreak
b'cause i dont use this phone as a calling
i have 5800 4 calling
i just use this phone 4 fun

There's nothing about jailbreak tongue.gif It's about your firmware, I believe you will enjoy iOS 4 wink.gif
But anyway, it's all yours thumbsup.gif
danish009
more dilemma but sad.gif

well yes i recently searched the net and shops and looked at these mobiles i phone4 seems rocking rockon.gif
thanks for the info bro wow.gif happy.gif
derber
Totally agree happy.gif
iPhone 4 has the standards of 10 years later wow.gif wow.gif 10.gif
danish009
yea 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
hardeepsinghheera87
hi bro i'll try this 1
but i have a question can we jailbreak this firmware
derber
That's why I asked you if you have jailbroken your current firmware with Spirit or not....No jailbreaking ways for those that have jailbroken with Spirit (like me) wallbash.gif
tongue.gif
DON'T FORGET TO GET SHSH FILE......with that file you can downgrade your firmware and return to 3.1.3 from 4.
If you don't get this file it will be impossible for you to return to 3.1.3 if you didn't like iOS 4.

Note: Jailbreaking programs up to now are just for Mac....so you must have programs that you can run mac with that without installing that (I hope their name is sth like Virtual Machine )
hardeepsinghheera87
i will try it when my net will works fine
wats this shsh file
derber
QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Jun 27 2010, 06:57 AM) *
i will try it when my net will works fine

Don't try without shsh and making sure that you can have Mac. wink.gif
QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Jun 27 2010, 06:57 AM) *
wats this shsh file

The only way that you can downgrade your firmware is to use shsh.
You know apple doesn't allow anyone to restore to older versions of firmware. You think why I had to restore to iOS 4 while the jailbreak for me is not out yet? Because I had to. iOS 4 was out and I couldn't restore to 3.1.3 and since my phone was dead, I had to restore to 4.
Anyway, since I've heard iOS 4 has some problems(some said with the new firmware their phone has become so slow (because of wallpaper changing and multitasking)...also some others say they have problems with wifi....and just right now I read somebody had some problems with GPRS in iOS 4), you better get your shsh file to be able to downgrade to your current firmware (3.1.3)
Edit: wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif Looks like somebody has jailbroken iOS 4 wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Here's a screen shot of iPhone4 root shell (by MuscleNerd).....it means they have jailbroken iOS 4 happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.