Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 33

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Topic: Japan
Description: Make a theme featuring ONE TOPIC UNIQUE TO JAPAN. For example: anime/manga, geisha, kimono, samurai, sumo, Japanese wording, a picture of a popular destination in Japan etc.

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 25 May 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
Poupi

elkztur

bd_tongi

gemini7010

shadowthemes

TAZ667

findgirl45

pmash

handikap

thabull

moonlightmyfire

primavera77

sam1374

krish_nank

_Abi_

Branislaw

sp0rtskiller03
findgirl45
Voted.
sp0rtskiller03
wow.. it's nice to be back here in STC.. so many great entries..

many new people ive just seen but so very talented..

great job all.. im so far away from all of ur greatness..

@sam - ive been gone and u are doing great..10.gif
pmash
Voted.
thabull
very easy to pick the votes this time..... sad.gif sad.gif

good luck to all.....
shadowthemes
Voted.
TAZ667
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Whew, tough choice today.
bd_tongi
Good luck to all
_Abi_
Voted.
elkztur
Voted.
Poupi
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
handikap
Voted.
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
ArthurWill
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
temptation213
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
frenk-64
Voted.
ArthurWill
Poupi 89 points (wow, your 1st ever podium and already a GOLD! Big clap!)

primavera77 79 points (winning streak stopped? I have no doubt you will soon back to top winning position.)

thabull 53 points (yosh, time to change your style and see if you can hit top spot? Great theme nonetheless.)

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: pmash 44 points (you are beginning to collect Toothies everywhere aren't you? Keep going!)
2nd: findgirl45 41 points (you are doing very well, you really are, Sonia. Keep this up. Just like in TMC, you are not far from the 1st ever podium. Glad to see you attempting different styles and still able to produce a good theme.)
3rd: krish_nank 38 points (this is only your 1st participation in STC, and boom you got a Toothy! Big congrats!)

Results

Notes:
- shodowthemes got the close call this time

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week and we hope you have enjoyed the game & the process of learning. Don't forget to check next week's contest! I don't know what topic we are going to have yet. laugh.gif byebye.gif
findgirl45
congratz to all winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

speacily congratz to poupi for her very first but Golden podium clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif you deserve it girl rockon.gif

@ AW:Thanks Patricia for such great note notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Yoyocell
clap.gif Congrats to all winners clap.gif

And congrats to poupi for your first gold clap.gif clap.gif
_Abi_
Congrats................to all...........
spcly

@poupi [/b] Great
@primavera77 really nice...
@thabull Good bravo.10.gif
@sam1374 i like ur theme very much bro..........10.gif
@shadowthemes you also got 45 poitn...datz great.......
@pmash congrats bro.....
thabull
special congrats to poupi for her first ever medal.... and that is the golden one.. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

my dear spring congrats for your silver award clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

i also want to congratulate the new arrived "toothies"... pmash, Sonia and krish well done people clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

finally i want to thank all for your preference of my theme. u really make me happy with your trust and give me the motivation to go on.... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

congrats to all participants for one more great contest...

@ AW... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif i have something i mind..... i just wish to find the time to complete it.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

c u all in STC 34
findgirl45
QUOTE (thabull @ May 25 2010, 01:29 PM) *
@ AW... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif i have something i mind..... i just wish to find the time to complete it.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

i think it is not something about me laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Branislaw
Congratulations to the winners (especially to Poupi for first gold, well deserved girl!) and of course to Toothies...just keep up a great work guys and girls...
shadowthemes
@Poupi Congrats for your 1st gold in STC.keep it up

@Primavera and @ Thabull Congrats for an another win.Keep going

Congrats to pmash,findgirl,krish_nank for your Toothy award

pmash
Thanks a lot to All Voters and great congrats to @poupi @primavera77 @thabull @findgirl45 @krish_nank
bd_tongi
Congrats to all winners
bd_tongi
Poupi Sis Congrats for your 1st gold in STC.keep it up
TAZ667
COngrats to winers:@Poupi @Primavera and @ Thabull clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Congrats to pmash,findgirl,krish_nank for your Toothy award clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

and thanks to all voters clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
imsagi
CONGRATS POUPI DEARR N DEAR primavera77 N ALEX

CONGRATZ
SONIA SIS pmash krish_nank
Poupi
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif A GOLD? FOR ME?!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif My friends thank you so much.........I'm sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!! When long time ago my lovely friend Thabull and ArthurWill invited me in this contest i didn't even thought about for medal and now my friends after so many hard work i have my first medal and this is GOLD!!!!!!!!! I just can't belive it!!!!!!!!!!! But there are 2 more best friends who won in this contest and i love them very very much because believed to me helped me so many times and of course they are always here when i need them.............. To my Sunshine and to my lovely Thabull!!!!!!!!
To pmash, my lovely girl and Krish_nank for their Toothy Awards!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Thank you to all my friends who voted for me and who made all this wonderful themes......!!!!!!!!! clapping.gif byebye.gif grouphug.gif
handikap
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!
@Poupi Congrats for your 1st gold in STC

@Primavera and @ Thabull
Congrats to pmash,findgirl,krish_nank for your Toothy award
mixalis96b
congrats
gemini7010
my congrats to all the winners clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif well deserved 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
sam1374
Congrats to the WINNERS....specially Poupi for her 1st Gold....well done,
Congrats to all the Toothies winners.
ghassemoo
Congrats to Poupy, Primavera and Alex. clapping.gif
ronaldo23
Congrats to all the winners clap.gif clap.gif and great job by AW clap.gif clap.gif
primavera77
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy to stay in podiom with my beloved friends.

Poupi, u can't imagine how much i'm happy for your first and not last GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U deseve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Ghiesa is amzing , so well done.
I love u my friend. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Dear thabull , Maestro mio, u know that for me u are the example to follow...
So happy for u wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Congratualation to the Toothy winner clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

thanks u all my friend, for voting and mostly for like my theme
THANKS.
Thanks AW, our contest is growing up, and the quality of themes are always higher....

byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif
moonlightmyfire
Congrats to the winners clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Poupi dear wow.gif wow.gif
how nice .. beautiful theme and well deserved clap.gif clap.gif
Sweety, Alex thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
Congrats to pmash, findgirl, krish_nank for your Toothy award clapping.gif clapping.gif
kewlone
to Primaverra, Thabull and Poupi for winning trophies clapping.gif

and also to pmash, findgirl, krish_nank ,the toothy winners clapping.gif

krish_nank
Thank you friends to make me toothy..... flex.gif

Congratulations to all winners clapping.gif clapping.gif
deepasree
Congrats winners...
Alamin007
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Congratulations to all winners notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.