Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 32 Dishes Promoting The World Cup
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
adonisdemon
32Dishes are doing a promotional competition with Freesat for this years 2010 World Cup. Entry is free and it's good fun for football fans. If you're in the UK and want to take part in this competition to win Freesat + BluRay recorder and even a 46" HD TV you should check out the website.

http://www.32dishes.co.uk/

If anyone wants to take part and is having trouble with the questions just post them here; myself or another M9 member may be able to help you out!
gametin
Any help with the switzerland question 'Who beat a Swiss team in a football 'world cup' final?' would be really appreciated. The answer consists of a 4 and 8 letter word. I've got all the answers except this one, I cannot find the answer anywhere.

tinax
adonisdemon
QUOTE (gametin @ May 22 2010, 04:44 PM) *
Any help with the switzerland question 'Who beat a Swiss team in a football 'world cup' final?' would be really appreciated. The answer consists of a 4 and 8 letter word. I've got all the answers except this one, I cannot find the answer anywhere.

tinax

The answer I've come to the conclusion is West Auckland. I didn't find it, someone else did. It's one of the hardest out of them all.
gametin
Thanks for that I would never have got it im pretty sure i have them all now except maybe the spain one i got striker for the answer the question was "What part did Torres play in Spain's 1992 Olympic Gold win?" feel cheeky asking for another answer but all help is appreciated

xxx
adonisdemon
QUOTE (gametin @ May 24 2010, 09:06 PM) *
Thanks for that I would never have got it im pretty sure i have them all now except maybe the spain one i got striker for the answer the question was "What part did Torres play in Spain's 1992 Olympic Gold win?" feel cheeky asking for another answer but all help is appreciated

xxx

(Fernando) Torres would be far to young to play in that game. The answer is "Referee" it was another person with the name of Torres.

Update: deadline for entries now extended until 30th May, 11:59pm! Winners announced June 1st.
gametin
Nice one that one was quite tricky
kochaji
ha ha
HeavensCloud
ok!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.