Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 32

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Topic: Open Topic

Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are how you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 11 May 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
bd_tongi

TAZ667

pmash

swt_capri

Poupi

elkztur

thabull

Happyyesh

findgirl45

temptation213

shadowthemes

Travis354

primavera77

moonlightmyfire

sam1374

frenk-64

deepasree
ghassemoo
Voted.
Travis354
VOTED
Happyyesh
Voted.
bd_tongi
Voted.
findgirl45
Voted.
TAZ667
Voted.
liapireas
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
Poupi
Voted.
elkztur
Voted.
thabull
good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shadowthemes
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
_Abi_
Voted.
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
deepasree
Good luck to all.....
swt_capri
Voted.
frenk-64
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
The bishop voted.
ArthurWill
17 of you joined the contest this week. We saw themes featuring various topics. So after 2 week of weapon brushing & polishing, who make it to the podium finish?

primavera77 77 points (what a coincident 77)

thabull 72 points (finally someone is collecting trophies of different colors)

sam1374 65 points (welcome back to the podium)

shadowthemes 65 points (your 1st STC trophy!! Very very deserved entry)

Results

Notes:
- Happyyesh got the close call this time
- pmash & temptation didn't vote

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week and we hope you have enjoyed the game & the process of learning. Don't forget to check next week's contest! Don't miss the flight to Japan! devil2.gif
ghassemoo
Congrats to Primavera, Thabull, Sam and Shadowthemes.
swt_capri
congrats to winners
Poupi
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Really the most beautiful themes!!!!!!!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif My lovely Sunshine GOLD like your City!!!!!!!! laugh.gif thumbsup.gif My lovely Thabull your Chameleon transformed to the silver!!!!!!!! laugh.gif clap.gif Sam you succeed very nice......goal!!!!!!! laugh.gif 10.gif Shadow very strong and Iron......mendal!!!!!!!:lol: laugh.gif clap.gif Very powerful and difficult contest!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATE GREAT THEMERS!!!!!!! 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Travis354
CONGRATULATIONS to The Winners!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Seems i have to replace my phone... surrender.gif
pmash
congrats to winners thumbsup.gif
mixalis96b
congrats
sam1374
Congrats Primavera,Thabull,Shadow..... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif ...well done mates.
Thanks to all who liked my work n voted for me.... notworthy.gif
Gr8 work AW.... notworthy.gif
findgirl45
congrats to winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
shadowthemes
As said earlier this was really tough Competition.all great entries clap.gif .First of all i like to congratulate all participants for giving their best for this comp notworthy.gif and special congrats to sam,primavera and thabull.notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif .last but not the least thanks to all who liked and voted for my theme. notworthy.gif
primavera77
Congratulation To Thabull,Sam Shadow.
Well deserved my 3 cavaliers laugh.gif
A big congratulation to happyyes and poupi, u almost arrived to the podio and i think both of u deseved it.
I sow in this contest such a beautiful entry....
Thanks, thanks a lot , thanks for liking my theme, thans for voting for golden city
Thanks AW, was a great contest.
I'm happy clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
TAZ667
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
pingallery
Many congratulations to

@ Primavera, @Thabull, @Sam and @Shadowthemes clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

+++ very nice theme ++++

Uuuuupsi - I was mistaken. rolleyes.gif
I thought of the 7 votes cast also Toothies Winners are determined, as in the TMC voting.
How do I see the STC rating is different. tongue.gif
kewlone

to thabull , Shadow and specially to Primavera thumbsup.gif notworthy.gif
_Abi_
congrats to all winner,s............... clap.gif
bd_tongi
Many congratulations to
@ Primavera, @Thabull, @Sam and @Shadowthemes
thabull
special congrats to Shadow for his first medal clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Ironman was a "powerfull" entry mate!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would also like to congratulate poupi and happyesh for doind so well with themes that really desrved it... i'm so happy for u guys.... podium is very close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by big congrats (of course) to Primavera and Sam for giving us such beautifull themes!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

there r a couple (in fact more) of themes in this contest that deserved to be in the higher places too , but unfortunatelly only 3 can be there.... ok even 4 or 5 or 6 if we have a tie..... laugh.gif laugh.gif

congrats to all participants and all the voters, who help this contest have the highest quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx people for giving me my first silver notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif i'm trully honored with your choice.......

be well everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moonlightmyfire
Congrats to the winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
handikap
Congrats to OR─░ETTA, ALEX, Sam and Shadow..BRAVO clap.gif clap.gif .

liapireas
Congratulations to Orietta, Shadow, Alex and Sam !!!!! Very well deserved, amazing themes!!!! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
shadowthemes
@primavera77,@TAZ667,@pingallery,@kewlone,@_Abi_,@bd_tongi,@thabull,@moonlightmy
fire,@handikap,@liapireas Thankyou notworthy.gif
Branislaw
Congrats to the winners and all participants...keep up great work guys and girls... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Longhairsteff
Congrats the winners!! Great work by all. Nice too see Shadow getting his first trophy..well deserved!!!

And Orietta giving all a knock down for third time haha..Awesome

Keep up the good work all!
elkztur
cong, all
deepasree
Congrats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.