Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three Ways To Cut Images / Delete Backgrounds In Photoshop
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources > Tutorials
your_mother
Allright. After a few people already asked me about this here's a little tutorial about cutting images in Photoshop. I guess it's more something for beginners, if you're familiar with the programm there are probably no big news...

So, HERE YOU GO. And again, sorry if I translated some things wrong!! byebye.gif
muhib_shah
nopity.gif mummy you are very intelligent thanks for tutorial kewlpics.gif
shashankzone
Thanks Mom u given me more Ideas...I only use magic tool but the images somtines didnt cut properly...thanks again I really didnt knew this much thumbsup.gif
srimunnamunna
thanks for the tutorial mom wow.gif you r so kind wub.gif wub.gif it helps people like me who started designing thumbsup.gif
Cyber_Spirit
That's great tutorial!!!!! I really need to do this some times, and then i get crazy!!!!! I didn't know there is this way of deleting background smile.gif

Thx smile.gif
Alamin007
thanksss mum.... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
sonyd
Thnx a lot Mum, the first Tutorial, I didn't know smile.gif
eliasjan
QUOTE (your_mother @ May 6 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Allright. After a few people already asked me about this here's a little tutorial about cutting images in Photoshop. I guess it's more something for beginners, if you're familiar with the programm there are probably no big news...

So, HERE YOU GO. And again, sorry if I translated some things wrong!! byebye.gif

Great Info Want More clap.gif byebye.gif
asthegr8
tHANKS
sugato_maity
good
akhilnn
thnx
anil8664
Thank u mom
nayla3
thanks.

otel.com reviews
vprocks
thanks for sharing.
ravikanyal11
thanx i really needed it
san-sagar
notworthy.gif thanks momy notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.