Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 31

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 5 votes in the order of

1. 5 points
2. 4 points
3. 3 points
4. 2 points
5. 1 point

Topic: Disney Cartoon

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 27th April 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week exploring! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
Poupi

sam1374

thabull

swt_capri

Animated wally

Branislaw

deepasree

primavera77

Travis354

bd_tongi

ghassemoo

moonlightmyfire
ghassemoo
Voted.
Travis354
Voted.
shadowthemes
Voted.
liapireas
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
shalu2173
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
thabull
awesome themes once again....

good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!
deepasree
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
bd_tongi
Voted.
Poupi
Voted.
_Abi_
Voted.
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
frenk-64
Voted.
imsagi
Voted.
hungnc
Voted.
ArthurWill
Voted.
ArthurWill
This week's contest is probably the tightest race we have ever seen. One nearly add another gold trophy to his collection, one nearly make it to podium finish. By near, I mean just 1 point short.

We didn't have many entries, but I think you'd agree that we have just seen some of the best work from those who participated. So big clap to you. clapping.gif clapping.gif

primavera77 48 points

Branislaw 47 points

thabull 38 points

Results

Notes:
- Sam1374 got the close call this time (it was freaking close, just 1 point short to make it to the podium, but wonderful attempt, especially in coming up with such an original elements this time)

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week and we hope you have enjoyed the game & the process of learning. Don't forget to check next week's contest! We won't have topic for next week.
deepasree
Congrats winners...
findgirl45
Congrats to winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
liapireas
Congratulations thabull, primavera and Branislaw !!!!!!!
Branislaw
Congrats to the primavera77, thabull and all participants... notworthy.gif

I must say that I am honored to be here in this company, STC is a fantastic place where you can always learn something new ... we have great people and great participants ... once again congratulations to everyone! clap.gif

In order to win seems like we have to change from 3rd to 5th Edition... laugh.gif
Poupi

TO MY BEST THEMERS..... Primavera, Branislaw & Thabull!!!!!!!! 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
swt_capri
congarts to winners
ghassemoo
Congrats to Primavera, Branislaw and Alex.
_Abi_
congrats.........primavera77, thabull
thabull
a big congratulation to Primavera and Branislaw !!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif it was a close call, and that shows us the great quality of themes provided by STC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also a close call for the 3rd medal which shows exaclty the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (anybody who remembers, we had something like that in last STC, only there was a tie.....)

still we had a clear "distance" between the 2 top themes from the rest...... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

a very big congratulations to all participants for stting the standards of STC higher and higher making all of us better!!!!!!!!

finally i want to thank u all people that voted for my theme. the greatest reward for me is that i can make themes that u like, and u give me the strength to go on......

and ofcourse for all of your the didn't vote my theme, i want to thank u too, because u give me the bet to get your votes too someday....

be well my friends.....
moonlightmyfire
Congrats to the winners clap.gif clap.gif
bd_tongi
Congratulations thabull, primavera and Branislaw
handikap
bravo Orietta Alec Branislaw whip.gif busted_cop.gif busted_cop.gif
primavera77
Thanks my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratualtion to Branislaw and to my dear Thabull 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

Was not easy this time...I sow so many beautiful themes in this contest.

Thanks to all of u who vote for my theme,
This force me to go on and work harder laugh.gif
( but this is exactly what i love in this contest....)

Have a great evening byebye.gif tongue.gif
shadowthemes
Congrats to winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
pmash
Congrats to the winners haha.gif
imsagi
CONGRATZ to winners
_Abi_
congratz to winners clap.gif
_Abi_
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 27 2010, 07:46 AM) *
a big congratulation to Primavera and Branislaw !!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif it was a close call, and that shows us the great quality of themes provided by STC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also a close call for the 3rd medal which shows exaclty the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (anybody who remembers, we had something like that in last STC, only there was a tie.....)

still we had a clear "distance" between the 2 top themes from the rest...... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

a very big congratulations to all participants for stting the standards of STC higher and higher making all of us better!!!!!!!!

finally i want to thank u all people that voted for my theme. the greatest reward for me is that i can make themes that u like, and u give me the strength to go on......

and ofcourse for all of your the didn't vote my theme, i want to thank u too, because u give me the bet to get your votes too someday....

be well my friends.....

great bro....... lovly suggestion............10.gif
deepasree
Congrats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.