Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L.o.t Discussion
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
shaon007009
Hello Everyone..... I'm here to welcome you to L.O.T

Banner made by Petra Aka Pingallery.. Thanks to her...

-----------------------------

This is a communication thread to all the themers... I'm going to gather our themers from STC and TMC both here.... I like to introduce our themer to all of you...

We will talk about anything and everything here... We will learn here about themes from our great themers... And we will do whatever we want... Our themer can post their works here too and get feedback... So that we the themer will get feedback from all the themer... Some of us like me never join STC... So I hadn't the opportunity to get closer to our great STC themers... This thread will give us the chance...

There will be one more optional activity of this thread... This is a theme request project... People will ask for theme and our themer will fulfill it according to criteria... The request thread is here.. L.O.T theme project...

There will be a regular member list and an inactive member list.. Those members who need to take a sort break will inform the MODERATOR or the HOST.. Than their name will be in the inactive list.. When they returns they must inform the MODERATOR or the HOST.. Than their name will be back on the regular member lists..

Finally I'm going to introduce to all of you with a special group... This are the most important persons... They are our most respective Contest Managers... They are the witness of the growth of many great themers.. Some of them legend by themselves... So I'm honored to introduce them to you...

LOT got some rules that all members should follow.. You'll see that here in LOT Guidelines... Also we have a little party every month.. See it here LOT theme making party... Let's begin the journey with me... notworthy.gif

If you like to Join us please inform in Join LOT Thread.. It'll be easier to include you..

So many thanks to all the themers and group leader for support and help me...

Special Thanks to AW for her support and help to open and moderate this thread...

Stay with us.. Enjoy the fun... laugh.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the code of L.O.T Banner to use in profile....

CODE
[html]<object width="600" height="218"><param name="movie" value="http://aportal.bplaced.net/blogbilder/mobile9/lot.swf?mi=486600"><param name="allowsnipaccess" value="always"><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"><embed src="http://aportal.bplaced.net/blogbilder/mobile9/lot.swf?mi=486600" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowsnipaccess="always" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="600" height="218"></object>[/html]
kewlone

on starting this thread thumbsup.gif im more than happy to assist you thumbsup.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats on this new awesome thread bro thumbsup.gif i am not getting the point i can learn creating theme here or i have to create theme unsure.gif
ghassemoo
I decided to make a group for pro themers. Now you did that. So I'm in.
Cyber_Spirit
i am in too thumbsup.gif
findgirl45
Count me in weightlift.gif
shaon007009
Wow... Thanks Princess, Srikanth, Ghassemoo, Cyber And Sonia... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

@ Sonia... In which group you like to see your name... Please tell me the specialty of yours.. S40 or SE... unsure.gif

@ Ghassemoo... I'm so glad... So I can put your name in SE group... laugh.gif

@ Cyber... For you too SE group... Is it..??? laugh.gif

@ Srikanth... It is not necessary to make them here.. You can learn her if you like.. Or you can stay as MOS alchemist only... When you think you can start theming... That's totally up to you.. I'm just gathering our respective themer.. So can I count You..????
_anuj_
count me in bro, I would have to say im a series 40 themer........as my SE themes are not so good..............excellent thread clap.gif
srimunnamunna
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 20 2010, 11:34 PM) *
Wow... Thanks Princess, Srikanth, Ghassemoo, Cyber And Sonia... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

@ Srikanth... It is not necessary to make them here.. You can learn her if you like.. Or you can stay as MOS alchemist only... When you think you can start theming... That's totally up to you.. I'm just gathering our respective themer.. So can I count You..????

count me as MOS alchemist bro byebye.gif
shaon007009
@ Anuj.... Thank you very much for coming... I'm really happy to have all of you... notworthy.gif

@ Srikanth... Thanks bro.. Come whenever you can... You are always welcome... laugh.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 11:34 AM) *
@ Sonia... In which group you like to see your name... Please tell me the specialty of yours.. S40 or SE... unsure.gif

its on you laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
srimunnamunna
sure bro wub.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:00 PM) *

So I like to see you at s40 series.. laugh.gif
thabull
i was ready to tell u that u can count on me Shaon, but already saw my name written...... thanks for honoring me as group leader (even though there are plenty of s60 themers who could also be.....)

i'm very happily surprised with your thought making this thread. it's something exceptional and unique... (reminds me of my theme "be unique" which was dedicated to M9....)

i already do requests (depanding on my availability) that come to my profile and i will be more then happy to do request that will show up here... (i will also try to do a ring request even i'm not that expert as the great djs we have in M9....)

so, u can count me in bro.....

p.s. i think u should add a link in your opening post or where the groups are mentioned for STC, TMC, RC .... wink.gif
findgirl45
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:15 PM) *
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:00 PM) *

So I like to see you at s40 series.. laugh.gif

so who is our leader surrender.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 01:11 PM) *
i was ready to tell u that u can count on me Shaon, but already saw my name written...... thanks for honoring me as group leader (even though there are plenty of s60 themers who could also be.....)

i'm very happily surprised with your thought making this thread. it's something exceptional and unique... (reminds me of my theme "be unique" which was dedicated to M9....)

i already do requests (depanding on my availability) that come to my profile and i will be more then happy to do request that will show up here...

so, u can count me in bro.....

p.s. i think u should add a link for STC too.... wink.gif

Thank you very much bro.. I'm really happy to have you... And be ready to make a theme on request... I request you because I've only one S60 themer now... And The first request will come from me.. I need a theme for our GOS members.. I'll give you the image soon.. So stay tuned.. laugh.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:16 PM) *
so who is our leader surrender.gif

As your suggestion I asked Angelus... She wants time to think about it and also gave me another suggestion.. Bishop Bacon... So I've no s40 leader now... After get reply from Angelus I'll make my mind.. Thanks for asking... laugh.gif
imsagi
count me in shaon but u decide where to put me lolz
coz some times i make s40 themes n sometimes SE themes
swt_capri
count me in
shaon007009
QUOTE (imsagi @ Apr 21 2010, 01:27 PM) *

That's totally up to you.. In which group you like to see your name... I guess it'll be better to keep in the thread in which thems you feel more comfort to make.. So please let me know...

QUOTE (swt_capri @ Apr 21 2010, 01:33 PM) *
count me in

The same question is also to you. Where should I count you..???
_Abi_
S60 Themer

count me in............ gathering.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (_Abi_ @ Apr 21 2010, 01:52 PM) *
S60 Themer

count me in............ gathering.gif

Thank you very much bro.. I'm so happy to have you... laugh.gif
mohib-rameen
hey mate
congrates for this thread
its so nice

well to be honest i am not a themer but try to learn so i am in

any where u put me and that group would be full of fun by my entry wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
noahsarc
hey shaon great work buddy, count me in bro!
_Abi_
thnxxxx......
Shaon007009
its pleasure u ask me.........
shaon007009
@ Mohib... The group is just presenting the specialty of the themer.. You've to make funny the entire thread... And still I ask you in which group you like to see your name... Tell me which theme making is comfortable for you... I'll put you there... laugh.gif Thank you very much for joining.. wub.gif

@ noahsarc... Welcome bro... Will you please in which group you wanna see your name..?? Thanks for joining... laugh.gif

@ Abi... You are always welcome brother... laugh.gif
pingallery
@ Shaon
I see that you have already added me to the group 'SE themer. That's good. thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

Please, I have another question. Unfortunately I do not have this sentence: unsure.gif
So are you gonna help me in theme making by request..??? I really wanna know that.
noahsarc
Well I'm in SE theme only, and not sure about MOS alchemist , what is that actualy?
shaon007009
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 02:03 PM) *
@ Shaon
I see that you have already added me to the group 'SE themer. That's good. thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

Please, I have another question. Unfortunately I do not have this sentence: unsure.gif
So are you gonna help me in theme making by request..??? I really wanna know that.

That's a nice question.. I really need help for making theme by request... If people ask me to make themes.. Than I think I'll need your and other themer's help.. I alone can't make all the themes... That's why I asked you.. What's your answer..??? laugh.gif Thanks for joining.. laugh.gif

@ noah... And about MOS Alchemist... They are generally DJ... But they also design themes and wallies.. So they are called MOS (Master of Sounds) Alchemist.. laugh.gif I can see you are making ringtone too.. So Should I change your group...???
imsagi
so i 'll chose s40
mohib-rameen
@shaaon

well mabey i will join as S60 be better there
shaon007009
QUOTE (imsagi @ Apr 21 2010, 02:08 PM) *
so i 'll chose s40

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 21 2010, 02:11 PM) *
@shaaon

well mabey i will join as S60 be better there

Thank you very much friends... laugh.gif
pingallery
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:59 AM) *
That's a nice question.. I really need help for making theme by request... If people ask me to make themes.. Than I think I'll need your and other themer's help.. I alone can't make all the themes... That's why I asked you.. What's your answer..??? laugh.gif Thanks for joining.. laugh.gif

I am always willing to help, but I'm not the fastest in creating a theme. tongue.gif
I need much time. I do not know if that is desired.

My answer is: yes thumbsup.gif
thabull
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 11:03 AM) *
@ Shaon

kannst du mir mit theme auf andere leute wunsch hilfen? (das ist das besser ich kann machen.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

zum beispiel: ich wunsche eine SE theme und ich frage jemand das machen.....

and making a request doesn't have to be fast...... wink.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 02:20 PM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:59 AM) *

I am always willing to help, but I'm not the fastest in creating a theme. tongue.gif
I need much time. I do not know if that is desired.

My answer is: yes thumbsup.gif

No problem dear.. You'll have your time... laugh.gif

QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 02:24 PM) *
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 11:03 AM) *
@ Shaon

kannst du mir mit theme auf andere leute wunsch hilfen? (das ist das besser ich kann machen.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

zum beispiel: ich wunsche eine SE theme und ich frage jemand das zu machen.....

Hai THA... What you are doing... I can't miss any fun here...crybaby.gif You are pushing me to miss some fun... crybaby.gif
Please let us know what you are hiding from me... tongue.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
sam1374
Shaon this is a lovely Topic u have started....count me in too.
pingallery
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 10:24 AM) *

Hi Alex,
vergaß ich ganz, dass Dein Deutsch fast perfekt ist. clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Vielen Dank für die schnelle prompte Übersetzung. thumbsup.gif
Bei Übersetzungsproblemen bist Du für die Zukunft meine Bezugsperson. winkiss.gif

Hi Alex,
I completely forgot that your German is almost perfect.
Thank you for the fast instant translation.
For translation problems you are for the future of my caregiver.
shaon007009
@ Sam... Thank you very much pal... I'm really glad to have you here.. Thank for joining... laugh.gif

@ THA & Petra... Thanks to both of you for the translations dear... I'm so happy... laugh.gif

I'm leaving for now.. Will be back soon... May be tomorrow... I've a exam tomorrow at morning.. So I've to prepare from now.. Stay tuning guys and girls.. If someone joins I'll put the name later... So Welcome and Thanks in advance everyone... laugh.gif

I'm asking you once again please tell me in which group you like to see your name...??? wub.gif
Branislaw
You can count me in bro...I`m a S60 themer so you know where I belong...
About requests, it all depends on my free time, if I had enough you can count on me... byebye.gif
swt_capri
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:46 AM) *
QUOTE (imsagi @ Apr 21 2010, 01:27 PM) *

That's totally up to you.. In which group you like to see your name... I guess it'll be better to keep in the thread in which thems you feel more comfort to make.. So please let me know...

QUOTE (swt_capri @ Apr 21 2010, 01:33 PM) *
count me in

The same question is also to you. Where should I count you..???

where u want count me
shaon007009
@ Brainslaw... Welcome and thanks for the support... laugh.gif I'm so glad.. laugh.gif

@ Samina Sis... Wherever you like to see your self.. Tell one specific place... Or tell me which theme gives you much please to make.. I mean which type os theme making you enjoy most..???? laugh.gif
shaon007009
p.s. i think u should add a link in your opening post or where the groups are mentioned for STC, TMC, RC .... wink.gif

Actually I didn't understand it clearly.. Can you please explain little more..??? notworthy.gif
noahsarc
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 12:59 AM) *
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 02:03 PM) *
@ Shaon

@ noah... And about MOS Alchemist... They are generally DJ... But they also design themes and wallies.. So they are called MOS (Master of Sounds) Alchemist.. laugh.gif I can see you are making ringtone too.. So Should I change your group...???

ya sure bro, Lemme be in MOS Alchemist!
shaon007009
QUOTE (noahsarc @ Apr 21 2010, 03:15 PM) *
ya sure bro, Lemme be in MOS Alchemist!

That's sounds great... Thank you for the info.. laugh.gif
thabull
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 11:22 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 10:24 AM) *

Hi Alex,
vergaß ich ganz, dass Dein Deutsch fast perfekt ist. clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Vielen Dank für die schnelle prompte Übersetzung. thumbsup.gif
Bei Übersetzungsproblemen bist Du für die Zukunft meine Bezugsperson. winkiss.gif

Hi Alex,
I completely forgot that your German is almost perfect.
Thank you for the fast instant translation.
For translation problems you are for the future of my caregiver.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif (u know i didn't need the translation, but i know u did it for everybody to understand... u r so kind..... )

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 12:11 PM) *

Actually I didn't understand it clearly.. Can you please explain little more..??? notworthy.gif

never mind Shaon...... everything is just perfect......
your_mother
Nice thread, shaon!! And thanx for the invitation. I gladly join. Of course I belong to the SE Themers... smile.gif
shadowthemes
first of all thanks for the invitation and thumbsup.gif for starting this thread.count me in.
p.snp
Congratz My shoan bro....for ur new thread ................ clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Thank u for the invitation..... i like to join here ....am already a member of MOS alchemist group .... grouphug.gif u can put me in MOS alchemist group......

but....but...... sad.gif
mixalis96b
... and i want to count me
Poupi
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INVITATION MY SWEET FRIEND!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif OF COURCE YOU COUNT ME IN!!!!!! That's What Friends Are For? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I GUESS TO BELONG IN s60v5 THEMERS!!!!!!! DO YOU HAVE SPACE FOR....POOR US?!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif haha.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.