Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Satio Or Xperia X10 - And Why?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
stewarta13wsb
Help with next phone choice please..... and why do you pick the one you do?
proteus0291
I would choose the X10 over Satio because of the Snapdragon 1 GHz processor it features and it simply is better in most aspects. I bought this phone from timtechs almost a month ago and it is actually by far the best phone I owned second to iPhone. If you are after the camera quality then Satio wins on that part.
stewarta13wsb
Well that's one, but I need lots from the sensible users of Mobile9

Reason I'm stumpted by the choice is that every site that offers user reviews is just stuffed with both 'best phone ever' and 'avoid like the plague' - I've never seen such opposing views!

Help from real users on here would be great,

Many thanks in advance,
technokid1974
i am not big fan in these mobiles but i was looking to buy the Xperia X10 but
when i heard that it only have 64 thousand colors on screen i just give it a BIG
pass bye but if you really want to know more about these mobiles give gsmarena.com
a visit and they will tell you all you need to know about these to mobiles also give
youtube a visit to and can see for your self haw they look and do for what they are worth.
xedu
If I had to choose, so it's Sony Ericsson Vivaz is the best touchscreen Symbian mobile phone, HD video, photo 8MPx is best
stewarta13wsb
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Apr 23 2010, 07:20 PM) *
when i heard that it only have 64 thousand colors on screen

I read somewhere that the android update will put it up to 16million - the phone is ready for it, it's just the software?
technokid1974
16M-color ready (65K effective colors under Android OS v1.6) looks like you were right about it maybe i will end up getting it or N900 1 of them....
Pratyush_gamer
Sony Ericsson Xperia is my choice bcoz of its good look as well as best features......
stewarta13wsb
Any Satio users here? What do you think of it?
technokid1974
been reading few reviews about X10 and few things disappoint me know.

1 of them is However a bad news for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 fans is the fact that even when Android v2.1 is released for the device – multitouch won’t show up as it is a HARDWARE LIMITATION!
stewarta13wsb
If only the HTC desire had better than 5 mega pixels? Looks fab!
Babban20
I will choose Satio bcoz its os is symbian and i love symbian.
Symbian is the best 10.gif
technokid1974
QUOTE (stewarta13wsb @ Apr 28 2010, 12:11 AM) *
If only the HTC desire had better than 5 mega pixels? Looks fab!

HTC Desire on paper beats X 10 just will lose in camera with its 5 mega pixel...

Pratyush_gamer
i agree with Babban20 .....satio is the best phone................
willka
sry, i don´t know
bd_tongi
X10
anirudhpanpan
sony's satio

gathering.gif

kochaji
Xperia X10 becoz of its powerfull processor
bd_tongi
X10
gello14
X10, android platform rocks!
Alamin007
Xperia X10

Kabuto_1995
Xperia x10
stewarta13wsb
Well finally able to update you all - it was a hard choice moving away from Sony, I've had so many great phones from them over the years, but I am now the happy owner of an HTC Desire and I have to say it's the best phone I've ever used smile.gif

Loving Android and the market of free apps. This phone just does everything and is so fast it's incredible

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post,
Adj1993
Satio
jaikeong
Satio, Suit my needs notworthy.gif
uf168
I am agree with babban20
BENnGWEN
Satio looks great cheers.gif
CLEOPATTRA
Xperia X10
eliasjan
QUOTE (stewarta13wsb @ Apr 21 2010, 12:46 AM) *
Help with next phone choice please..... and why do you pick the one you do?

Im Sure Your Problem Is Solved And You Might Change Your Phone Once Again
thewrench
x10
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.