Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of Symbian Theme Contest 30

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 5 votes in the order of

1. 5 points
2. 4 points
3. 3 points
4. 2 points
5. 1 point

Topic: Don't Touch My Phone
Description: We don't want people to touch our phone for all sorts of reason. Some for privacy reason, some for naughty reason devil2.gif, some just dislike people touching their cool gadgets. So this week, make a theme that tell others to stay away from your precious phone. Use your imagination. You can use image or words or both.

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 13th April 0400 GMT.

Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the week exploring! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
laciad

elkztur

bd_tongi

_Abi_

Longhairsteff

swt_capri

handikap

sonyd

sam1374

thabull

Poupi

deepasree

primavera77

moonlightmyfire

frenk-64
mamamia12
Voted.
deepasree
Good luck to all...
bd_tongi
Voted.
laciad
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
thabull
sorry, no comments this time....... wink.gif

good luck everybody
sam1374
Voted.
temptation213
Voted.
Poupi
Voted.
sonyd
Voted.
ArthurWill
This is not my vote.

My 2 cents:
@Laciad - As said in discussion thread, you show good understanding of the basics, keep working I think you are on a good way. thumbsup.gif For your next entry, try working on analogue clock, battery & signals more.

@elkztur - A good pull off! Glad you now understand what STC is all about. Looking forward seeing more from you in later weeks. I miss good Series 40 themes. You have potential. thumbsup.gif

@bd_tongi - In my opinion your theme has too many elements with different feel unsure.gif ... maybe try keeping the number of colors, patterns etc to a few more less?

@_Abi_ - Looking good. Some readability issue in analogue clock & some other screens. smile.gif

@Longhairsteff - You are in a stage where you might have to do a lot more to impress people. But I always vote with one thing in the mind which is to vote for the best themes in my eyes, regardless of who made it. Others might have caught you up (you inspire them, whether you realise or not) but you still make S60 themes that I can't stop wow.gif. This time you made a witty wallpaper too! clapping.gif

@swt_capri - Glad to see you starting experimenting with different styles. Just like findgirl & Sam found their own style after long time of experiments, I hope you'd soon find the opening. flex.gif thumbs_up.gif

@handikap - Your theme is looking good. Still need some work to stand out from the STC crowds. But nonetheless basic is good.

@sonyd - I think choosing a good & sharp wallpaper to start a theme will give you a good start. smile.gif

@sam1374 - You prove with this theme you are not just have good eyes in color combination & creative elements. Well done! clapping.gif

@thabull - A very creative idea. You use "do you love your fingers" as the theme of the theme when many others use "don't touch my phone". thumbsup.gif A very good theme too. Fitting elements, good uniformity.

@Poupi - Probably a little too much bevel effect for my liking. But that's just my personal taste. Your Medusa theme looks better to me. I have no doubt you will only improve from here on. Keep going. clap.gif

@deepasree - A very solid theme, one that I would use on my Nokia 5800XM for some time. Btw, good wallpaper & concept too. thumbsup.gif

@primavera77 - I really like the concept you showed in this theme. Fitting icons & elements too. clapping.gif

@moonlightmyfire - interesting color combination! thumbsup.gif I think the color of your analogue clock if made to purple that will greatly enhanced this theme ... smile.gif

@frenk-64 - now where did you find that wallpaper? The phone triggers off good old memory. Hahaha. smile.gif

I hope you STC people take these 2 cents = 2 cents or even 1.5 cents. Great job, folks. You tried your best, I hope we get to see you next week. byebye.gif grouphug.gif
liapireas
Voted.
handikap
Voted.
moonlightmyfire
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
frenk-64
Voted.
Longhairsteff
Laciad
I like your wallpaper...cool!!
I think you use to many colours in your theme. The selected tab are for example white and your notepad is blue/green.
The list highlight is black and little transparent. That's not good on a black background even if the text is another colour. imho
But is nice to see that you experiment a lot. .You get there.. thumbsup.gif
just work a few days more on your theme..Keep it up!!!

deepasree
It's great to see a new upcoming themer. I think your theme looks great
and it's nice that you make your own elements too. Super!! I'm starting to do that too wink.gif

moonlightmyfire
Cool wallpaper. Like it! Overall it seems good i think. The highlighs looks a little weird
Do you use 9 piece on those??The frames don't look that good.

Poupi
Nice work! Think it looks great but i am a bit pensive on the color scheme. I like that you change your softkeyscolour smile.gif
but you should have changed the others too like in the "file manager screen" I know i am a bit nag here but that's just mho
No offense meant!

Doodlidooo
byebye.gif
primavera77
Voted.
shalu2173
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
ArthurWill
This week we had 15 participants joining the fun creating themes that tell people not to touch their phone. Some pretty witty entries. Superb job to those who win, gambate for those who didn't make it this time, you will if you continue to work hard & learn from others.

So who are the winners? ME! Ok ok, enough of . Here we go, the real winners!

primavera77 59 points

Sam1374 52 points

Longhairsteff 43 points

thabull 43 points

Results

Notes:
- deepasree got the close call this time (this is only your 1st participation and you get the close call, well done!)
- _Abi_, elkztur didn't vote

Important Notice:
- we noticed some patterns in voting and since a brief warning in the start of voting thread doesn't seem to help too much, you forced me to take serious action. 4 of you voted for each other for 3 consecutive weeks. The evidence is very clear. This is your FINAL WARNING, you know who you are, if we see the pattern again next week or in the future, your votes won't be counted. Same goes to everyone. There is a reason why we keep your votes every week. The more important issue is - please respect the spirit of STC. It's a place for your to make friends, have fun, horn theming skills. It's not just contest, it's not just about winning. If you are in just to win, and do it unfairly, you are NOT welcomed.

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week and we hope you have enjoyed the game & the process of learning. Don't forget to check next week's topic! byebye.gif
ArthurWill
Big congrats to Primavera, Sam, LHS & Alex. clapping.gif clapping.gif It was a great week I think. thumbsup.gif Great job, everyone! notworthy.gif
deepasree
Congrats to all winners... You all made it masters... clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif
Branislaw
Congrats to all winners...really deserved... 10.gif
sam1374
Congrats Primavera, LHS, Thabull.... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Thanks to everyone who liked my work n voted for me.... notworthy.gif
Gr8 work AW.... notworthy.gif
sonyd
Congrats my Friends ,see you next TIME!!!!!
Poupi
To my BEST THEMERS!!!!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Primavera:
Sam: 10.gif wow.gif clap.gif
Steff: 10.gifwow.gifclap.gif
Thabull: 10.gifwow.gifclap.gif
liapireas
Congratulations Orietta,Steff,Alex and Sam !!!!!! cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
Very well deserved trophies !!!! rockon.gif
_Abi_
congrats...

to winner,s.......................... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ghassemoo
Congrats to Primavera, Sam, Steff and Alex.
swt_capri
Congarts to all winners

@aw thanks for kind words
thabull
a big congrats to Primavera, Sam and Steff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STC is getting tougher and tougher each week. very good themes, very hard to choose

congrats to everyone participated clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

i just want to say a big "thanks" to all of u that u liked my "Greenie"........ notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

c u in STC 31......
Yoyocell
clap.gif CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS clap.gif
bd_tongi
Congrats to all winners
pingallery
Also from me for all the winners:

Orietta / Sam / Steff / Alex

my heartiest congratulations.

It was a great theme in the STC with beautiful Themes clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
primavera77
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really feel a golden girl today, and i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks u all for liking and voting my theme.
Congratualtion Sam, Steff, Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit..i really enjoy this contest. I enjoy the jokes, I laugh a lot...

ok, friends...come close to me....I'm ready to share a bit of gold...but don't dare to touch my phone laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

moonlightmyfire
Congrats to the winners 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
imsagi
congratz to all winners
shalu2173
Congrats to Primavera, Sam, Steff and Alex. WELL dONE!!
srimunnamunna
congrats to the winners wub.gif wub.gif
elkztur
Congrats to all winners...
handikap

Orietta / Sam / Steff / Alex

bravo!!! clap.gif clap.gif
Longhairsteff
BIG Congrats to Orietta for the gold..Well done girl!!! clap.gif 10.gif

and offcourse congrats to Sam and Alex!! clap.gif

byebye.gif

findgirl45
congratz to winners clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
mixalis96b
Big congrats to Primavera, Sam, LHS & Alex clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
imsagi
congratz to all winners
deepasree
Congrats winners...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.