Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Battery And Charger
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
Kabuto_1995
Your device is powered by a rechargeable battery. This device is intended to be powered by a BL-5C battery and a charger of type AC-3.
The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times,but eventualy it will break. When the talk and standby times are noticeably shorter,replace the battery.
Use only Nokia approved batteries and recharge your battery only with Nokia approved chargers for use with this type of device.
Using an unapproved battery or charger may involve risks of fire,explosion,leakage or other hazards.
The exact numbers of charger may vary depending on the type of plug. Connector variant is identified by one of the following combinations: E,EB,X,AR,V,A,C or VB. rules.gif
Yoyocell
wow,good job m8..
Okey, in all about nokia i will choose you as a searching information...thumbsup.gif
Kabuto_1995
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Apr 5 2010, 05:55 PM) *
wow,good job m8..
Okey, in all about nokia i will choose you as a searching information...thumbsup.gif

thanks yoyocell.
Yoyocell
QUOTE (Kabuto_1995 @ Apr 5 2010, 11:52 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Apr 5 2010, 05:55 PM) *
wow,good job m8..

thanks yoyocell.

youre welcome mate..
You have a good talent m8..
Good luck in our group thumbsup.gif
Kabuto_1995
Yes, I know.
Babban20
Nice work... Kabuto, keep it up.
Yoyocell
babban@ your work in AAN is programopler..
if a people ask about program your must answer it..
so, see you in question board
saad_ahsan2009
Good Answers but i suggest that nokia's experts can help you better.
Kabuto_1995
Thanks babban.
vaude
Great thumbsup.gif
Kabuto_1995
QUOTE (vaude @ Apr 10 2010, 10:39 AM) *
Great thumbsup.gif

thanks.
Gatosuso
Very good job, Kabuto! I think that some of these BL-5C where replaced for free because of some manufacturing issues that may cause them to explode. Nokia published a page to check out (by serial number) if your BL-5C battery was on the risky side...
_Abi_
datz great.......10.gif
bd_tongi
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Kabuto_1995
QUOTE (bd_tongi @ May 13 2010, 09:29 AM) *
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

do you want to say something with that?:-)
novchanthol
Good job dude! thumbsup.gif
Alamin007
nice bro..... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Kennydante
GREAT JOB KABUTO. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
Benn900
Ako naajnoo
Raindeer123
@ Benn900
Wer are you from ? I think you r from village dats y using dat kinda language wacko.gif
nihalsameer12
grt info bro...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.