Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 30 - Don't Touch My Phone
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ArthurWill
Hey ya STC folks! This is your captain for this week. A friendly reminder that we are back to the 0300 GMT schedule. I have noticed a few of you did this last week and I wanna say thank you for helping those who are new or confused about the rules/topic. notworthy.gif Right, what are we working on this week?

Topic: Don't Touch My Phone
We don't want people to touch our phone for all sorts of reason. Some for privacy reason, some for naughty reason devil2.gif, some just dislike people touching their cool gadgets. So this week, make a theme that tell others to stay away from your precious phone. Use your imagination. You can use image or words or both. The following smiles might sparkle some ideas.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, April 12th, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Enjoy!

Confirmed participants so far:
1. swt_capri
2. bd_tongi
3. _Abi_
4. elkztur
5. laciad
6. deepasree
7. sonyd
8. moonlightmyfire
9. handikap
10. Poupi
11. Supertonic
12. Longhairsteff
13. primavera77
14. sam1374
15. frenk-64
16. your name here
17. ?
18. ?
19. ?
20. ?
swt_capri
lovely topic count me in clap.gif
ArthurWill
@swt
Nice to have you this week! clap.gif Glad you love the topic. It's fun isn't it? Looking forward seeing what you come up.
bd_tongi
i am in

i love the topic
_Abi_
Wow......

NIce Im in...................................!
pingallery
W o w ... wow.gif

What a great topic. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
I just drop a lot of ideas.

Unfortunately, I can not create Nokia theme. sad.gif

I am very curious about all themes wink.gif smile.gif
elkztur
good topic, count me in wink.gif
laciad
I'm in too
I like this theme

gathering.gif
swt_capri
here r my choices

ArthurWill
@bg @Abi @elkztur @laciad
I was a little unsure about the topic but glad that you folks like it. Looking forward to see what wallpapers you will start up with. thumbsup.gif

@pingallery (Petra)
Thanks!! Nice to know you like the topic. Maybe one day TMC get this topic too. smile.gif

@swt_capri
Hahaha, nice choice there! smile.gif
swt_capri
@ AW which one is good
elkztur
second wallpaper is elegant swt_capri

but this is your decision
pingallery
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 30 2010, 04:03 PM) *
@pingallery (Petra)
Thanks!! Nice to know you like the topic. Maybe one day TMC get this topic too. smile.gif

Oh yes Patricia, that would be great. thumbsup.gif
Have fun and happiness for all. I will follow the results. wink.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (swt_capri @ Mar 30 2010, 03:54 PM) *
here r my choices

I think your choice of the second picture best. (as a background).
Now a suitable design this picture on it and it's perfect. thumbsup.gif
deepasree
that's a lovely topic...

i am too to participate...

count me in...
arbri135
swt the last one is a little blur but it is the best of your photos
deepasree
swt capri, the second is good, but the text font and color not suitable to it.
_Abi_
awt capri ilike frst one and....
second last.......
datz greattt..........
sonyd
count me in OK ArthurWill
moonlightmyfire
Count me in too smile.gif
Travis354
Nice topic!!! This time i will join i hope i can create something, Count me In ms AW wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
sam1374
Travis...gr8 to have u back mate..
ArthurWill
@Travis
Great to have you back matey! You are going to use that blue smiley wallpaper of yours? unsure.gif

@Sam
Joining us this week?

@swt
I think 2nd & 3rd images are both quite sharp for a start. smile.gif
Travis354
@ Sam : Yea my Bro...Thanks happy.gif happy.gif
@ AW : I Dunno ....maybe i'll make new wally special for this topic rolleyes.gif happy.gif
handikap

great, count me in notworthy.gif
elkztur
handikap
thumbsup.gif
_Abi_
wat abt diz.........

tell me your review,z

plz

deepasree
Some Theme Preview Images of STC 30 Theme Don't Touch STC30

How is it????

byebye.gif

ArthurWill
@Travis
Awesome bro, good news. Looking forward seeing what's coming from ya. thumbsup.gif

@_Abi_
Nice! I think I must have seen this wallpaper somewhere before? :shy: I think Travis made a blue version of it.

@deepasree
Did you purposely hide your standby screen so no one can see the wallpaper you use yet? unsure.gif devil2.gif I can't find it and I would think that makes your theme not related to this week's topic - you haven't shown us something that says don't touch my phone ...
deepasree
byebye.gif

Arthur, there are some more works on my stand by screen featuring "DON'T TOUCH MY PHONE". it will previewed as soon as earlier...
_Abi_
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Apr 1 2010, 05:11 AM) *
@Travis
Awesome bro, good news. Looking forward seeing what's coming from ya. thumbsup.gif

@_Abi_
Nice! I think I must have seen this wallpaper somewhere before? :shy: I think Travis made a blue version of it.

@deepasree
Did you purposely hide your standby screen so no one can see the wallpaper you use yet? unsure.gif devil2.gif I can't find it and I would think that makes your theme not related to this week's topic - you haven't shown us something that says don't touch my phone ...

oke i,ll change my wall...............
deepasree
I have some doubts after reading the rules and regulations...

Can any one tell me the answer..?

my doubts about Final Thread

1. What are the items i must added in final thread..?

2. It tells that you must preview 75% preview should be attached to final thread... What is meant by that..? Only the preview of the theme or theme preview and theme file..?

3. Is theme file is required in Final thread..?
byebye.gif
deepasree
I have some more doubts...

1. When the voting thread open..?
2. How can i vote there..?
3. How long it will open..?
thabull
QUOTE (deepasree @ Apr 1 2010, 05:47 PM) *

2. It tells that you must preview 75% preview should be attached to final thread... What is meant by that..? Only the preview of the theme or theme preview and theme file..?

3. Is theme file is required in Final thread..?[/font][/size][/color] byebye.gif

1. a full preview of your theme (including 75% of the available screens.....)

2 the screenshots in your preview must be at least 75% of the total screenshots available. in your 5th edition theme you should present at least 18 screenshots (u can c in previous contest to c how a full preview looks like. don't be lazy... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

3. in the final thread u post only your preview....... (u just upload your theme in your gallery as normally......)

QUOTE (deepasree @ Apr 1 2010, 06:00 PM) *

1. when the final entry thread closes......laugh.gif laugh.gif

2. when the voting open everything will be clear. if u want to save some time, just read the opening post of STC 29 - winning announcement.... here

3. normally the voting (as well as the final) thread remains open for 24 hours........

and now that u got your answers for an issue that will trouble you in 11 days laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif get troubled with your theme and show us some main wall...... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif whip.gif whip.gif

general advice...... read carefully the first post of every thread. u will find most of your answers there when these thread come "alive"...... since u r new here don't worry so much.... there r plenty of people who won't let u get lost...... but the final entry and the voting are still so far......
deepasree
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 1 2010, 11:29 AM) *
QUOTE (deepasree @ Apr 1 2010, 05:47 PM) *

3. Is theme file is required in Final thread..?[/font][/size][/color] byebye.gif

1. a full preview of your theme (including 75% of the available screens.....)

2 the screenshots in your preview must be at least 75% of the total screenshots available. in your 5th edition theme you should present at least 18 screenshots (u can c in previous contest to c how a full preview looks like. don't be lazy... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

3. in the final thread u post only your preview....... (u just upload your theme in your gallery as normally......)

QUOTE (deepasree @ Apr 1 2010, 06:00 PM) *

1. when the final entry thread closes......laugh.gif laugh.gif

2. when the voting open everything will be clear. if u want to save some time, just read the opening post of STC 29 - winning announcement.... here

3. normally the voting (as well as the final) thread remains open for 24 hours........

and now that u got your answers for an issue that will trouble you in 11 days laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif get troubled with your theme and show us some main wall...... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif whip.gif whip.gif

general advice...... read carefully the first post of every thread. u will find most of your answers there when these thread come "alive"...... since u r new here don't worry so much.... there r plenty of people who won't let u get lost...... but the final entry and the voting are still so far......

Thanks THABULL
Alamin007
very interesting topic. plz count me in.......
swt_capri
my first try

laciad
This is made for Symbian 60 3rd edition for FP1 but I don't guaranteed for the FP2 , so ....

This is my preview, it's not final but I accept your suggest also

for the idle background

for the active background

Omnia Icons
thabull
QUOTE (laciad @ Apr 2 2010, 04:58 PM) *

Omnia Icons

the red text has visibility problems Laura...... and the battery and signal bars don't make the theme workable..... (imho always.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )
and your scroll bar why is still blue?
laciad
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 2 2010, 07:18 AM) *
QUOTE (laciad @ Apr 2 2010, 04:58 PM) *

Omnia Icons

the red text has visibility problems Laura...... and the battery and signal bars don't make the theme workable..... (imho always.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )
and your scroll bar why is still blue?

Yes I know and i have time to change the colour..... but I don't have any idea about the signal bar which I'm totally agree with you.
And the write text is a problem ...if I let down the text be confused with each other and do not think it is desirable....I will let other previews to see and tell me if this looking bad

deepasree
This is made for Symbian 60 5th edition and for Symbian S60 3rd edition....

This is my preview, it's not the final....

I need your suggestions....

_Abi_
QUOTE (laciad @ Apr 2 2010, 07:58 AM) *
This is made for Symbian 60 3rd edition for FP1 but I don't guaranteed for the FP2 , so ....

This is my preview, it's not final but I accept your suggest also

for the idle background

Omnia Icons

hey nice start laciad............... clap.gif
laciad
Thanks Abi for the comment

I made some changes

Hmmm this is good now??????
elkztur
show your love wub.gif

thabull
just to let u know.......

this hand that some of u r using for "stop" (the right position of the hand is with the fingures closed....) is a very unpolite gesture in Greece laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif .............
(not the "f" word......)
elkztur
i live in turkey, not greece:D
laciad
@ Alex - In my country this hand don't have a bad significance. You can use that gesture as stop very well.

So I can say that's very normal to use it

wink.gif
elkztur
laciad perfect 10.gif
_Abi_
hey give me your revirew,z...........

laciad
QUOTE (_Abi_ @ Apr 2 2010, 10:42 AM) *
hey give me your revirew,z...........

Abi

I like the wally but make some how to suit down the icon

Elzur thanks;)
arbri135
Great Start Abi Bro
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.