Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mums Golden Gallery
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Wallpapers & Screensavers
Pages: 1, 2
your_mother
Instead of just showing some of my wallies here I thought I make it a little more special and only show the Gold winning entries I had... Enjoy!

FACE OF DEATH
WPC Week 110

FISH'N'CANS
WPC Week 115

TANGO
WPC Week 119

GREEN LATERN
WPC Week 120

CHAMPAGNE
WPC Week 121

GAY STATUE
WPC Week 122

PRINCESS FIGHT
WPC Week 132

HEAVY METAL
WPC Week 134

HEADLIGHT
WPC Week 136

LOVE
WPC Week 137

OLD LANDSCAPE
WPC Week 142
IVANNA01
It is an honor to be the first to congratulate you for this works of art
You are very talented and great artist
Kisses!
ronaldo23
Congrats on your own thread mom clapping.gif clapping.gif you have such amazing and creative wallys 10.gif 10.gif great job wink.gif
julidelima
Hi mom, your job is very special, you have a great talent. Congratitulations!

evil_mesist
thx bro
nive clap.gif
your_mother
Thanx to all you people who give me such nice comments!! You're the reason I continue making wallpapers!! notworthy.gif

Now.... I had another gold winning entry!!! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

FRIENDS
WPC Week 144
liapireas
Congratulations for your new thread Cornelia, I love your wallpapers!!! clapping.gif
When is your legendary badge is going to come ? wow.gif
... and congratulations for your new gold !!!!!
liapireas
Congratulations for your new shinny silver Cornelia ! cheers.gif
Yoyocell
mom@ youre realy grear,i like this mom,you have any good collections...realy great..
And congrats for the silver thumbsup.gif
your_mother
liapireas & yoyocell
Thank you very much for your kind words!! wub.gif
ArthurWill
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just 10.gif I love the concept of specifying what you will show in this golden gallery. wow.gif wow.gif Awesome wally, Mom!
bam2268803
good job!
hinarashi
wow mom
amazing wallies
its great to ur own thread wow.gif wow.gif
your_mother
Arthur & Bam & Hinarashi
Thank you all very much!! wub.gif Now I just have to win some more gold, otherwise that thread will die... tongue.gif
handikap

10.gif Thank you very much !! 10.gif
Just_ME__
QUOTE (handikap @ Apr 4 2010, 07:07 AM) *

I like the HEADLIGHT picture 10.gif
Yoyocell
Mom@ please post your silver and your bronze image thumbsup.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (your_mother @ Apr 3 2010, 02:54 PM) *
Now I just have to win some more gold, otherwise that thread will die... tongue.gif

I think you will keep feeding this thread for a long long long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (handikap @ Apr 4 2010, 04:07 PM) *

You are very welcome! happy.gif

QUOTE (Just_ME__ @ Apr 5 2010, 12:29 AM) *
I like the HEADLIGHT picture 10.gif

Thanx! Glad you like it! wub.gif

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Apr 5 2010, 08:19 AM) *
Mom@ please post your silver and your bronze image thumbsup.gif

Hmmm... I'll think about that... wink.gif

QUOTE (liapireas @ Apr 5 2010, 10:44 AM) *
I think you will keep feeding this thread for a long long long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

laugh.gif Thank you, but I'm not so sure about that... I think you'll understand later. smile.gif
luvfist
wow,great notworthy.gif 10.gif
liapireas

laugh.gif Thank you, but I'm not so sure about that... I think you'll understand later. smile.gif

I hope I will understand it later, but I'm very blond !!!!!!! laugh.gif wallbash.gif
_Abi_
nice..................... grouphug.gif
Yoyocell
Mama@ congrats again mama,you have a gold again...
Congrats clapping.gif clap.gif clapping.gif clap.gif
liapireas
Congratulations for your new shinny gold trophy Cornelia!!!!!!
your_mother
Luvfist Thank you very much! smile.gif

Yoyocell & Liapireas
Thank you! I didn't expect to get the gold this time!! Well, here it is:

EVIL
WPC Week 146
madho_1
mum thnx for sharing your all work here with us
your_mother
QUOTE (liapireas @ Apr 6 2010, 10:36 AM) *

I hope I will understand it later, but I'm very blond !!!!!!! laugh.gif wallbash.gif

I guess now you get it... It's about THAT. happy.gif

QUOTE (madho_1 @ Apr 7 2010, 08:56 PM) *
mum thnx for sharing your all work here with us

It's my pleasure! smile.gif
liapireas
Yes I read the topic mother, my feeling about all this is very sad !!!!
I hope you change your mind some time in the future, I will miss you very much ....
I voted no too but as you can see we are beaten by the majority of the votes !
Lets see how it turns out, I have seen that idea of spliting groups in Ringtone Challenge
and it seemed very odd!!!
your_mother
QUOTE (liapireas @ Apr 9 2010, 12:42 PM) *
Yes I read the topic mother, my feeling about all this is very sad !!!!
I hope you change your mind some time in the future, I will miss you very much ....
I voted no too but as you can see we are beaten by the majority of the votes !
Lets see how it turns out, I have seen that idea of spliting groups in Ringtone Challenge
and it seemed very odd!!!

Oh, don't worry, I'll still be there as always. I just don't put my wally in the final entry thread anymore...
And yes, my husband was joining RC twice, but he stopped again exactly for that reason. The voting seemed to be all wrong and strange. And everybody's always telling everybody else how great and awesome their ringtones are. I never felt like anybody is learning something there... unsure.gif
ArthurWill
Well I was really excited seeing this thread of yours the other day and now you have decided to have it collect dust so soon? crybaby.gif crybaby.gif bash.gif oops.gif

I honestly hope we get to see more in your golden gallery. wallbash.gif It's complicated ... I actually don't know what should I write. Ops. I respect your decision. It was a wonderful journey traveling with you in WPC. Maybe we get to see you playing around again in near future. smile.gif
Yoyocell
OMG wow.gif
Congrats Again For The New Gold Mama..clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Apr 10 2010, 08:20 PM) *
Well I was really excited seeing this thread of yours the other day and now you have decided to have it collect dust so soon? crybaby.gif crybaby.gif bash.gif oops.gif

I honestly hope we get to see more in your golden gallery. wallbash.gif It's complicated ... I actually don't know what should I write. Ops. I respect your decision. It was a wonderful journey traveling with you in WPC. Maybe we get to see you playing around again in near future. smile.gif

Well, you know I really gonna try to do everything exactly the same as before, except put my wally in FET. I don't wanna miss out on WPC, I just have a very clear opinion about that and I'm gonna stand by it. But thank you very much for your comment! I'm glad people actually care about it... wub.gif
And I'm sure I'll find another use for my golden gallery...

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Apr 14 2010, 01:56 PM) *
OMG wow.gif
Congrats Again For The New Gold Mama..clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Thank you very much!! notworthy.gif

And here it is:
SUMMER AIR
WPC Week 147

glisser
oh dear lord....

no WAY id put my work up against yours! do you do graphics for a living? if no, you should!

you are amazingly talented. omg.
10.gif
liapireas
Congratulations for your new badge Legend girl !!!!!!!!!!! cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
Yoyocell
clap.gif CONGRATS on your LEGENDARY DESIGNER badge MAMA clap.gif
your_mother
glisser
Thank you very much!! And no, I don't do graphics for a living, but it's a great passion of mine since a very long time... smile.gif

Lia & Yoyo
Thanx!! I feel honoured to get it!!
Gatosuso
Congrats on that Legendary Designer Badge, Mom! clap.gif clap.gif You're really talented, we all have so much to learn from people like you. I hope to see your works again in the WPC! thumbsup.gif
your_mother
Thanx a lot Gatosuso!

I thought I'll try and find some more use for that thread. Here's a wally I made just for fun...

Little Planet

Hopefully there's more coming soon...
your_mother
And another wally... happy.gif

Jessica Alba

ronaldo23
Two new amazing wallys from you mom clap.gif clap.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (ronaldo23 @ May 10 2010, 08:50 PM) *

Thank you very much!! notworthy.gif I'm thinking to join WPC again this week. And hopefully that thread will come back to be the Golden Gallery... wink.gif
ronaldo23
QUOTE (your_mother @ May 10 2010, 02:56 PM) *
QUOTE (ronaldo23 @ May 10 2010, 08:50 PM) *

Thank you very much!! notworthy.gif I'm thinking to join WPC again this week. And hopefully that thread will come back to be the Golden Gallery... wink.gif

Thats great news smile.gif i hope you join...can't wait to see what you'll come up with...
liapireas
Your Jessica wallpaper was really great, I'm glad you decided to join WPC again !!!!!
zhzubair
really nice man its amazing...

IVANNA01
for Legendary Designer Badge!!!!!

Sorry for this greeting late.
_Abi_
@MOM

really you work is very niceeeeeee...........10.gif
liapireas
Your trophycase is getting so big mom!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Yoyocell
MAMA clapping.gif
clapping.gif Congrats on your new gold clapping.gif
your_mother
Yipee, Mums Golden Gallery continues!! So here's my latest gold:

BETTY & THE BRAIN
WPC Week 152

And thank you all very much for the nice comments! I'm very very happy about the Legendary Designer Badge and glad that people like my work! Also I'm enjoying my new position as WPC Manager a lot!
Yoyocell
wow mom ...nice wally..10.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.