Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Make Your Own Patterns In Photoshop
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources > Tutorials
your_mother
Patterns and Textures are a very helpful thing in many Photoshop creations.
A little while ago somebody asked me how to convert an image into a pattern, so I decided to make a tutorial about that. It's really a pretty easy thing to do. And it's fun also to try out with your own pics... I hope there are a few more people who can find some help or inspiration in it...

You can find the Tutorial HERE.

Don't forget I'm not very experienced in making Tutorials! And, again, my version of Photoshop is german, so I hope I translated everything more or less right. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Longhairsteff
Great work Mother!!! I often use patterns but it's free stuff from the web. Gonna try do one. Thanks!!
findgirl45
Great work mom 10.gif clap.gif it will be very useful for new people and ofcourse also for me because even i dont know it surrender.gif
laciad
MOM I saw that you start a new thread so you can put more then this then wink.gif
We will waiting for you for more information
your_mother
@Steff & Findgirl: Thank you very much! I'm more than happy if it can help even experienced Photoshop users!! wow.gif

@laciad: Yeah, I kinda start enjoying to create tutorials, so I guess there will be more coming.

So, if anyone has a specific question about photoshop and needs some help, please ask your questions here. I'll try to make a tutorial or answer them...! smile.gif
Cyber_Spirit
This is great, I am going to try this!!! Thanks mom smile.gif
shaon007009
THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM.. I FELL THIS PROBLEM THAT WHEN I D.LOAD SOME PATTERNS THEY JUST CAME ASE PSD FILE ONLY.. SO I COULDN'T USE THEM... I GUESS NOW I CAN DO THAT... YOU ARE GREAT MOM.. THANK YOU SO MUCH... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
liapireas
You are great mother, thank you very much!
Yoyocell
wow mom,realy great bro,thanks for the sharing. .thumbsup.gif
p.snp
How to use we created pattern ...........:help: me ........ which tool we can use to apply pattern..........ohmy.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (p.snp @ Apr 14 2010, 04:48 PM) *
How to use we created pattern ...........:help: me ........ which tool we can use to apply pattern..........ohmy.gif

Well, you can either use the filling tool and select patterns in the filling options, or you use layer styles (right click on layer-layer style-pattern). Hope that makes sense...
madho_1
thnx MOM
eliasjan
QUOTE (your_mother @ Mar 22 2010, 05:21 PM) *
Patterns and Textures are a very helpful thing in many Photoshop creations.
A little while ago somebody asked me how to convert an image into a pattern, so I decided to make a tutorial about that. It's really a pretty easy thing to do. And it's fun also to try out with your own pics... I hope there are a few more people who can find some help or inspiration in it...

You can find the Tutorial HERE.

Don't forget I'm not very experienced in making Tutorials! And, again, my version of Photoshop is german, so I hope I translated everything more or less right. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

That Must Be Helpful For Those who Are New To Psc
akhilnn
thnx clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
anil8664
Thanks mom
nayla3
thanks

sage act review
san-sagar
great work momy ....$
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.