Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 29 - Automobile
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ArthurWill
Alright, your Captain, rhtz, now officially jumped off the STC ship and swim towards the TMC ship. I am your temporary Captain for the rest of this week's trip and so make sure you pay attention to the deadline as we are back to the 0300 GMT schedule. Don't worry, I will do my best to make this an exciting & memorable trip. But you got to help me by helping those who are new or confused about the topic etc. Deal? So where are we heading to this week?

Topic: Automobile
Description: Make a theme based on any car that is either coming soon or already on the market. Concept car is NOT allowed.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, March 29, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Enjoy!

Confirmed participants so far:
1. Sam1374
2. swt_capri
3. topmanner1
4. noahsarc
5. _Abi_
6. elkztur
7. bsiomar
8. temptation213
9. imsagi
10. bd_tongi
11. laciad
12. hayat_72
13. frenk-64
14. Longhairsteff
15. primavera77
16. thabull
12. moonlightmyfire
13. Branislaw
14. your name here
15. ?
16. ?
sam1374
Captain AW,i am there for the drive.
rhtz
Automobile wow.gif.. ..Finally we are having this topic wow.gif.. ..

and jumped off the ship?..? No!!..!! No!!..!! I'm still in the STC ship, it's just I can no longer be the Captain laugh.gif.. ..

Best of Luck to everyone and hope you'll enjoy the topic
swt_capri
i m in

i hav a Q what is the meaning of concept car
ArthurWill
@Sam1374
Welcome on board!!! Very glad to have you, looking forward seeing the car you are bringing with you. thumbsup.gif

@rhtz
Yeah, finally. clap.gif I thought why not give it a go. Maybe our STC hot girls will also find some cars and join the competition. devil2.gif

@swt_capri
Great! Concept means made up. For example, there are lots of futuristic cars that people imagine & draw out. Those concept cars won't get released onto the market. smile.gif
swt_capri
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 17 2010, 02:13 AM) *
@Sam1374
Welcome on board!!! Very glad to have you, looking forward seeing the car you are bringing with you. thumbsup.gif

@rhtz
Yeah, finally. clap.gif I thought why not give it a go. Maybe our STC hot girls will also find some cars and join the competition. devil2.gif

@swt_capri
Great! Concept means made up. For example, there are lots of futuristic cars that people imagine & draw out. Those concept cars won't get released onto the market. smile.gif

sorry for asking i didnot about concept cars thats y i m asking
ArthurWill
@swt
No need to sorry, I am here to help. thumbsup.gif For example, this is a concept car. Although it has wheels, seats etc ... this is not a car that will get manufactured/produced. It's just concept = drawn by someone using photoshop for fun.

topmanner1
I have belief in STC that the improvement will be recognised. I will try to participate in this contest. thumbsup.gif
swt_capri
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 17 2010, 01:45 AM) *
@swt
No need to sorry, I am here to help. thumbsup.gif For example, this is a concept car. Although it has wheels, seats etc ... this is not a car that will get manufactured/produced. It's just concept = drawn by someone using photoshop for fun.

thnx for help AW and nice example u gave me
noahsarc
now i'll try my hand on symbian theme smile.gif smile.gif

I'm In.

Can't we use any bike?
_Abi_
gud concepT

Im in........................
_Abi_
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 17 2010, 02:45 AM) *
@swt

Yep Arthurwil you are right its jst a concept we cant drive diz one in our reall life....
elkztur
count me in
bsiomar
i m in
mixalis96b
Nice topic thumbsup.gif
temptation213
Plz count me in AW.
ArthurWill
So we have 8 themers on the ship so far. Wooo, there will be lots of cars to look out for. clap.gif
_Abi_
Can i use dis kind of wall.................?

elkztur
good
ArthurWill
@_Abi_
Nice find! You can use the wallpapers as long as you specify the brand & model of the car shown in them. smile.gif
arbri135
very very bad that AW banned me offtopic.gif wallbash.gif surrender.gif
swt_capri
which one is good plz comment

thump_rockstar
@Capri-First one for me thumbsup.gif Has better readability as compared to the second one smile.gif
swt_capri
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Mar 17 2010, 01:46 PM) *
@Capri-First one for me thumbsup.gif Has better readability as compared to the second one smile.gif

thnx 4 suggestion
_Abi_
QUOTE (swt_capri @ Mar 17 2010, 02:32 PM) *
which one is good plz comment

i like frst One.............. nice
imsagi
count me in
bd_tongi
i am in wow.gif
thabull
i don't know if i will have the time to participate in this one........

great topic though!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Swt capri both of them are really nice!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif don't know which one to suggest to u....
mixalis96b
capri - the 1st one thumbsup.gif
Me 2 i dont have enough time crybaby.gif
caretakerdotcom
@capri
first one is good
twintrix
I want to participate, count me in clapping.gif
noahsarc
Here is my first try on symbian theme.

PG001
@swt capri- Nice Try I Love The 1st one

@noahsarc- Great First Try
Just A Suggestion Reduce The Size Of The Icons To 48*48 pixels
noahsarc
QUOTE (PG001 @ Mar 19 2010, 07:22 AM) *
@swt capri- Nice Try I Love The 1st one

@noahsarc- Great First Try
Just A Suggestion Reduce The Size Of The Icons To 48*48 pixels

Thanx buddy and surely i'll do that, i was also thinking about that.
_Abi_
QUOTE (noahsarc @ Mar 19 2010, 02:57 AM) *
Here is my first try on symbian theme.

Nice mate................... noahsarc........
elkztur
this is my car theme

elkztur
coming soon.......
laciad
Very interesting topic..maybe I will try it gathering.gif
AW can I?
hayat_72
counte me
rhtz
QUOTE (laciad @ Mar 20 2010, 07:50 PM) *
Very interesting topic..maybe I will try it gathering.gif
AW can I?

sure you can mate.. ..welcome aboard.. ..hope you will have great fun here grouphug.gif.. ..
laciad
@ rhtz

Thanks for support at least I try to learn something ...
mixalis96b
elkzturz - nice one m8 wub.gif !!!
elkztur
QUOTE (mixalis96b @ Mar 20 2010, 08:44 AM) *
elkzturz - nice one m8 wub.gif !!!

thank you mixalis
rhtz
QUOTE (laciad @ Mar 20 2010, 09:16 PM) *
@ rhtz
Thanks for support at least I try to learn something ...

dont mention it mate.. ..and yes, if you want to learn, you came to the right place.. ..this is indeed a great place to learn and improve skills.. ..I'm sure folks here will help you to reach your goal smile.gif.. ..
Best of Luck.. ..thumbsup.gif.. ..
findgirl45
here is my start but i am not satisfied

PG001
@findgirl -Nice Start
clapping.gif
thabull
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Mar 21 2010, 05:59 AM) *
here is my start but i am not satisfied

very nice start Sonia !!!!!!!!!!!!!
sam1374
Sonia...great start.
findgirl45
Thanks to all of you

@ PG: i agree with you about the softkeys.

here is another try

elkztur
i made this theme for stc contest ,show your love wub.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.