Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Themes And More By Thabull
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
thabull
Hi people and my dear M9 friends byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif i felt that it's time to make my own personal corner in M9 where i will be able to present u my work (mostly themes and rarely ringtones or walls or some elements perhaps in the future....) and of course some of my thoughts (for whoever is interested of course laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

so here we start our travel.......

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no advertising posts here please... i will ask for removal immediately as soon as i c one. thanks for understanding.....
thabull
i will start to show u my work from today...... perhaps sometime i'll make a journey to the past giving myself an oprtunity to check my theming travel through time

so now i present u my first ever theme uploaded in M9

it's call as44 and it's based in a fractal!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was upload on 07.01.2007

u can find it here: as44 by ThaBull

and Mechanical
was my last S40 theme uploaded in 07.05.2007

thabull
going to the era of s60 theming my first steps were with an online theming machine, but i wanted more......
then i found carbide..... (i don't know if this is good or not laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

and then i found STC...... my first participation was in Symbian Theme Contest 8 - Famous Person with my Nicole Kidman by ThaBull theme..... when i first used my fav at that time acidsonic icons.......

Branisalw, i want to thank u, cause u were the one that gave me the name of this pack, so i could track it and find it....
thanks mate.....

thabull
my first medal (i was lucky to get the gold.....) came after 12 contests in STC20 - Hobbies with my
Reading© by ThaBull®

my reading is also avalable for 5th edition nokia phones too
Reading v5 by ThaBull

this gold was followd by 2 more golds

STC24 - Flowers with my Blue Rose by ThaBull®

and the latest STC27 - 2010 Winter Olympics with a theme dedicated to the Paraolympic Games and all those participants who try to give us a message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter Para by ThaBull®

thabull
and now we come to today....
my latest is
Medusa by ThaBull®

it's my participation in STC28 - Mythical Creatures
in this theme i created the battery and signal bars as a maeander cause i wanted to give an ancient tone to the theme. i also added a "stony" backgroung in order to make emphasis at what Medusa did..... she turned everyone who looked at her into stone.....
more about medusa.... at Medusa at wikipedia
findgirl45
congrats alex bro for your own thread clap.gif clap.gif .i am big fan of ur themes my personal fav is "READING" clap.gif 10.gif
thabull
thanx Sonia... u r my first visitor....
so there will be a "gift" for u...... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
liapireas
Congratulations on your new thread Bull !!!
And I'm the second visitor, can I have a gift too Alex ?????
Great showcase , you should have opened your own thread
long ago....
Your medusa theme is splendid, good luck at STC !!!!!!!
thabull
i was thinking of opening this thread for a long time, but i wasn't sure if i could catch up with it...... (due to bussiness time demands......)

u both will have your "presents" right after this STC ends.....

the 3rd post gets nothing except my appreciation.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

u r all welcome here ofcourse....
ArthurWill
Alright I will be the 3rd then! No gift. wacko.gif crybaby.gif haha.gif Absolutely love the way you presented your themes as a journey. It was an enjoyable ride for me to dip into your time machine. Looking forward to more exciting, bouncy or smooth adventure ahead. thumbsup.gif byebye.gif
bd_tongi
wow
Yoyocell
good job bull..10.gif
Branislaw
Congrats on your own thread Alex!!! Great journey through time...I have one request mate...can you make a theme based on your avatar...it would be great!!!
thabull
thank u all people. it's very nice to know that i'm doing something that has an impact (don't matter if it's strong or not.....)

@Branislaw i have made numerous themes with a bull, but i will definatelly make a theme based on my avatar.... thanks for the idea Branislaw.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
thabull
this one is my latest.... "Goldengirl by ThaBull®"
this theme is inspired by Lia's relevant theme participated in TMC - Week 246: Golden Girl by Lia
and ofcourse her Golden Girl wallpaper, for which, she kindly give me her permission to use it in order to provide this theme to all S60 3rd edition users.....

download link for this theme: Goldengirl by ThaBull®
findgirl45
Great theme Alex 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
thabull
this is a mix of Rolling Stones greatests for RC week 156.
it was very hard for me to choose the tracks and esp which parts of them........
a great rock band with an endless anthology of just awesome songs......

here is my

Stoned Mix - RC Week 156

findgirl45
Great mix Dj bull punk.gif wow.gif thumbsup.gif laugh.gif
thabull
thanx Sonia

everything ok with your icons?
primavera77
Dear Thabull, I don't know whic numer I'm...hope i'm no.7 laugh.gif

Great page..
Wonderful idea...
well u know i'm big fun of your themes clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thabull
thank u my dear Primavera..... byebye.gif
thabull
i guess most of u, are familiar with the DSV Seaquest.......

download link:

DSV by ThaBull®

liapireas
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 17 2010, 12:03 PM) *
this one is my latest.... "Goldengirl by ThaBull®"
this theme is inspired by Lia's relevant theme participated in TMC - Week 246: Golden Girl by Lia
and ofcourse her Golden Girl wallpaper, for which, she kindly give me her permission to use it in order to provide this theme to all S60 3rd edition users.....

download link for this theme: Goldengirl by ThaBull®

Love the theme Alex !!!!!
And my name and theme is mentioned everywhere, thank you very much !!!!!
Now we have two golden girls in mobile 9 !!!!!!
thabull
QUOTE (liapireas @ Mar 20 2010, 11:51 AM) *
Love the theme Alex !!!!!
And my name and theme is mentioned everywhere, thank you very much !!!!!
Now we have two golden girls in mobile 9 !!!!!!

i'm very glad u liked it Lia. after all i wanted to be worthy of the trust you showed me with your image........
and as far as your name mentioned everywhere, i couldn't do differently... it's my personal belief that credits should be given.....
primavera77
wow, i didn't pay attention that Lia made this wall.
She is really great creator.....
beautiful themes my dear thabull.................
so now i need to take out the meduza...noooooooooooo
i love her too much.....
wallbash.gif

i have 2 phone with the same theme smile.gif
Longhairsteff
How could i have missed this wacko.gif ..Finally you have your own theme corner...Great work and congrats!!

byebye.gif
thabull
thanks Steff..... i'm trying my best as always..... i really appreciate your commenting and i'm happy that u liked it mate!!!!!!!
mixalis96b
Thabull i love your themes 10.gifwub.gif
thabull
thank u Mixali. it's an honor for me....

be well my friend.
_Abi_
hey bro.

your themez are OWesome.............. 10.gif
clap.gif
thabull
thank you for your kind words my friend Abi......
thabull
hey people
today i want to share with u the digi clock i used in my 300 by ThaBull® and Medusa by ThaBull® themes

it's called "ancient greek" and i give it to u in plain and "mirrored" shape. it's in gradient so u can handle it anyway u want....

i hope u like it
download it here
Click to view attachment

findgirl45
Great share Alex clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
thabull
thanks Sonia
there will be more to come in the future...... wink.gif
thabull
a new ringtone mix for your phones. it's for RC - Week 157: TV Shows and for anyone that has paid attention to my profile the choice of the shows was very easy for me

LOST, FRIENDS, HOUSE MD are my fav tv shows and thank God the music themes there are just perfect for rings

"I'll be there for you" by The Rembrandts is the theme for Friends and a real beautiful song

the main title of LOST is full of agony

and i don't think i should say much for Massive Attack's "Teardrop" which is included in one of the best ever albums (imho) all over the world "Mezzanine"

here it is.....
Lost Friend's House by ThaBull for RC - Week 157

primavera77
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dear thabull,
I love those digi numbers.
And your ringtone is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wub.gif wub.gif
thabull
really glad u like them primavera..... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
thabull
this one is my latest.
Beetle RSI by ThaBull® is created for STC 29 - automobiles. for this theme i created a new digital clock

hope u like it

download link:
Beetle RSI by ThaBull®
liapireas
Your beetle theme is so cute Alex !
And really nice icons and clock!!!!
Good luck!
thabull
thanx Lia... so kind of u....
Longhairsteff
superb Beetle theme alex!!! 10.gif
thabull
thanx Steff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poupi
wub.gif
At last my dear friend i did it!!!!!! I came to your new home!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif We must to do party now!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
thabull
welcome poupi
i hope u will enjoy your visits here......
liapireas
Συγχαρητήρια Αλέξη !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers.gif cheers.gif
thabull
thanx Lia.... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif happy.gif happy.gif
thabull
here is a new one
i thought it was very sexy

in this one i added some more 3rd party icons......

downlaod link:
Kiss by ThaBull®
Poupi
Very... Juicy!!!!! haha.gif 10.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
thabull
and i'm very happy to present u a great theme for symbian 5th edition phones. it's based in my STC 28 bronzed MEDUSA and it's made from one of M9 5th edition experts POUPI

here it is

download link in Poupi's gallery
MEDUSA by Poupi for 5th edition
Poupi
OH! WHAT AN HONOR!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TRUST AND SUPPORT!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif SO... SHE IS MY GIFT FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW... HOME!!!!! haha.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.