Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shaon & Shad's Theme Showcase
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
injamul_ahmed
byebye.gif Hi guys this is Shaon & Shad's Theme Showcase...
We are 2 Bengali brother's will post our All Latest Themes & All Bangladesh themes here.....
We post here Sony Ericcson theme...
Any Bangali brother can also post here Bangladeshi themes thumbsup.gif
shaon007009
SO I START IT WITH THIS ONE.....

GALLERY LINK

This Is Shat Gambuj Mosque... This mosque was made by Ulugh Khan Jahan....... This mosque has 77 squat domes. Total 25 doors. Khan Jahan Ali used this mosque as his court too. This is the greatest tourist attractions and best architectural beauties of Bangladesh. This mosque situated in Bagerhat district. This is the most spectacular of which is the imposing multidomed mosque in Bangladesh...............
injamul_ahmed
wow.gif Awesome theme bro... Great theme for Start clapping.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (injamul_ahmed @ Mar 11 2010, 11:15 PM) *
wow.gif Awesome theme bro... Great theme for Start clapping.gif

Thanks Bro.... notworthy.gif
cute_heart
shoan that's awesome theme bro , am also making one Bangladesh theme will post soon , , shad good idea bro , keep it up
shaon007009
QUOTE (cute_heart @ Mar 12 2010, 08:34 AM) *
shoan that's awesome theme bro , am also making one Bangladesh theme will post soon , , shad good idea bro , keep it up

Thanks Bro.... Will Wait To See The Work..... grouphug.gif

A Big Clap To Shad.... Amazing Idea Pal.... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif It's Gathering Our People Once Again And Introducing Us To Others Too... Thank You Once Again Shad... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shaon007009
Here Is One More Bangladeshi Structure.....

Gallery Link

This One For The Brave People Who Laid Their Life For Our Mother Language In 1952.. Respect To The Martyrs Soul..
injamul_ahmed
Here's my 1st work for sony ericsson theme.. thanks to shaon for encouraging me... i use sony ericsson theme maker software recommended by shaon.
notworthy.gif thanks a lot shaon & cute heart

Download Link
shaon007009
QUOTE (injamul_ahmed @ Mar 12 2010, 11:07 PM) *
Here's my 1st work for sony ericsson theme.. thanks to shaon for encouraging me... i use sony ericsson theme maker software recommended by shaon.
notworthy.gif thanks a lot shaon & cute heart

http://i39.tinypic.com/2075ixt.jpg
Download Link

It's Looking Good... clap.gif But Still You Need To Use Elements... Make The Elements In PS And Save Them As PNG Format.. Than Use Them In Your Theme... And Of Course Take Care Of Readability Issue.. Your Text Are In Dangerous Position..tongue.gif Any Time They Can Vanished From Screen....laugh.gif If Need More Help Please Feel Free To Ask.... grouphug.gif

BTW... Try 4.7 V SE Theme... grouphug.gif
thump_rockstar
Congrats on your new thread guys clap.gif clap.gif Lookin' fwd. to much more of your themes wow.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Mar 12 2010, 11:44 PM) *
Congrats on your new thread guys clap.gif clap.gif Lookin' fwd. to much more of your themes wow.gif

Thank You So Much Bro... I'll Try To Give My Best.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Here Is My Another Theme That I Made For Last Christmas... Than What I Can Say I Was A Fool.. That I Could See That My Title text Colors Are Different....

Still I Didn't Change Them....

Marry Christmas

This Is My First Featured File....

Tigress

Here Is Another One....

Expression Of Love

Finally This One.....

Baby, Be Mine
injamul_ahmed
ohmy.gif wow.gif Wow buddy u have great & Awesome themes collections... I Love all... clapping.gif clapping.gif Awesome man u Rock. Keep it up.
shaon007009
I'll Keep Up Brother For Sure.. But It's Your And All Bangladeshi's Thread Too.. So I'm Waiting For Your More Work.... grouphug.gif

Many Thanks For The Comment... notworthy.gif

Here Is My Latest One....

Gatosuso
Shaon, you have very good themes in here!! Congrats! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
injamul_ahmed
Here's my another theme... this theme is made by my newbie unprofesssional hand..... tongue.gif

Soon I will be a great themer like shaon by help of shaon tongue.gif
dukhi1990
Shaon Have Many Cool Themes....
If He Help You You Will Be A Great Themer.. But You've To Work Yourself And Of Course You Should Follow Other Great Themers...

Your Latest Theme Is Cool..... Nicely Done.... clap.gif
injamul_ahmed
@dhuki
thanks a lot dude cool.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (injamul_ahmed @ Mar 17 2010, 09:45 PM) *
Here's my another theme... this theme is made by my newbie unprofesssional hand..... tongue.gif
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qdvfwn.jpg
Soon I will be a great themer like shaon by help of shaon tongue.gif

Hi Bro.. It's Nice.. But You Should Use Your Stuffs... May Be That Will Look Good.... grouphug.gif

Hi Guys And Girls.. Here Is My New Theme.. Please Check It...

Gallery Link
injamul_ahmed
wow.gif clap.gif Great Theme bro clap.gif
PG001
Nice Themes Shaon And Shad clap.gif
Yoyocell
wow...amazing...thumbsup.gif
injamul_ahmed
thanks guys smile.gif
Gatosuso
Very good one, guys!! clapping.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
shaon007009
Thanks Guys And Girls.. I Guess I Forgot To Show You This one.... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

TOM & JERRY
injamul_ahmed
wow.gif I love Tom & jerry.. so this is the best 10.gif10.gif
mixalis96b
Great themes shaon bro..... clap.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (mixalis96b @ Mar 23 2010, 11:59 PM) *
Great themes shaon bro..... clap.gif

Thanks Pal..laugh.gif But Why Don't You People Are Talking About Injam's Work.. sad.gif He Is New But He Will Be A Great Themer Someday For Sure.. Please Cheer Up For Him Too.... grouphug.gif
shaon007009
Here Is Another One Of My Work.. I Made It With In Shortage Time Ever...

Gallery Link

This Is The National Memorial.. It's A Structure For The People Who Never Leg Behind To Sacrifice Anything And Everything Even Their Life For Our Liberation In 1971. For Their Blood We Got The Independent Country Today Called The Bangladesh.. I Respect The People From The Deeper Part Of My Heart...
injamul_ahmed
wow.gif another great Bangladeshi theme.. it's Superb 10.gifclapping.gif10.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (injamul_ahmed @ Mar 25 2010, 12:39 PM) *
wow.gif another great Bangladeshi theme.. it's Superb 10.gifclapping.gif10.gif

Thanks bro... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif And come on show us some more of your work... showoff.gif

Here Is My TMC Entry This Time....

Gallery Link
Yoyocell
shaon and shad@ hey,i see youre from bangladesh,are youre brother??
shaon007009
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Mar 31 2010, 09:32 PM) *
shaon and shad@ hey,i see youre from bangladesh,are youre brother??

You can call us brother.... laugh.gif
Yoyocell
shaon@ hahaha..thanks mate thumbsup.gif
bam2268803
clap.gifclapping.gif
10.gif
10.gif
ghassemoo
Your Shilin theme is really great.
I think this theme is your best theme so far. Even better than "Shat Gambuj Mosque"
shaon007009
Thanks A Lot Ghassemoo.... I'm Too Happy That You Like That...

Here Is My New Theme....

Gallery Link
liapireas
Congratulations for your first trophy shaon, there are more to come !!!! clapping.gif clapping.gif
ghassemoo
Congratulation Shaon for your first trophy at TMC.

Your Flora theme is really great. Just keep it up bro.
shaon007009
Lia And Ghassemoo Thank You Very Much Dear Friends... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif I'll Try To Do Well In Future... Here Is My New TMC Entry.... laugh.gif

Gallery Link

@ Shad... Where Are You Pal... It's Been So Long You Are Not Here... Come Back... grouphug.gif
shaon007009
Here Is My First Ever Theme Dedication... This One Goes To The Great Queen Of Texture Theming... She Is The One And Only Liapireas... There Is No Need To Give Any Introduction Of Her Work... She Is Well Known To Every SE Themer... She Helped Me A Lot To In My Theming Track... My Love And Respect From My Deeper Part Of Heart Goes To Her... Here Is My Dedication....

Gallery Link
liapireas
Thank you very much Shaon for that great words from you,
I really hope I deserve them ..... wub.gif
And I love to help you whenever you need me!!!! cheers.gif
ghassemoo
Dark Princess is a beautiful theme. You choosed great wallpaper and made really good barwork. But I don't like 3 parts of your theme.
1- Background of desktop screen and navigation screen could be better.
2- I think red color is not good choice for left and right softkeys (and highlights).
3- Tab selected is not fit with other elements in your theme.
That 3 points are just my opinion and maybe other themers don't think like me.
creatorba
Hi People byebye.gif

shaon007009
@ LIA... This is a great honor to have help and great comment on my work from you.. I'm really happy that you like it... grouphug.gif

@ Ghassemoo... Thanks for the valuable comment.... Only one thing is not looking perfect in the preview as it looks in the phone.. The text... The texts are good in the phone... And about the other problem you said I agree with you.. Thank you very much pal... I'll remember them... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

@ creatorba.... Thanks pal.... notworthy.gif
Gatosuso
Shaon, bro, that "Flora" theme is beautiful! I love the background image! clapping.gif clapping.gif

And the "Dark Princess" one is amazing, too! I agree with Ghassemoo in the tabs style, but the rest is perfect! thumbsup.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (Gatosuso @ Apr 17 2010, 02:45 AM) *
Shaon, bro, that "Flora" theme is beautiful! I love the background image! clapping.gif clapping.gif

And the "Dark Princess" one is amazing, too! I agree with Ghassemoo in the tabs style, but the rest is perfect! thumbsup.gif

Thank you very much bro.. I'm really honored...

Here Is My New Work... This one is another dedication to my great bro CUTE_HEART.. He is the one who taught me how to make softkeys and bars... And now I'm honored to dedicate my this theme to him...

Gallery link
handikap
10.gif Shaon & Shad's great theme gun_bandana1.gif busted_cop.gif rifle.gif
idias_1
Beautiful work Shaon 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif

Bravo clapping.gif
liapireas
Congratulations for your silver Shaon, you had an amazing theme, my gold is
dedicated to you also ... cheers.gif
Yoyocell
congrats for new silver shaon bro clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.