Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tmc First Entry
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2
ArthurWill

This is an idea I had quite a while ago and I remember Mom and a few others told me it'd nice to do something like this. So the million dollar question - which one is your 1st TMC entry? Post the preview of your 1st TMC attempt. We value ugly stuff more than beautiful ones in this thread so don't worry. laugh.gif

I will start with mine - Snickers, for TMC Week 80 which has the topic "food". Back then I was a Snickers addict! wallbash.gif Theme created for Sony Ericsson K700. Some of the colors are not quite right because this is a preview generated with newer SE theme creator & although my title font color is yellow it shows in preview some dark weird color.

angelnaina
hey great idea..here is my 1st entry.. laugh.gif

now the question is who will win..? haha.gif
ghassemoo
I started joining at TMC at week 189. This was my entry at TMC 189 (Topic: Imagination & Skills):

And between only 7 partcipants I got last palce. whistle.gif
liapireas
Great idea Patricia ...
This was my first entry for TMC Week 234 : DANCE
It sucks I know !!!!!!!!!!! 1.gif

findgirl45
MY first entry

link
sp0rtskiller03
wahahahaha

my first TMC entry. it really sucks..

shaon007009
This Is A Awesome Idea... I Started My TMC At 236th.. Topic Was "Blue"... And I Was With This....

swt_capri
my first one is week229 compoud words and it was good theme for me

sam1374
I first took part in TMC 219...n i got 0 votes.

shalu2173
Wow!! Arthur..It's a great idea!!
Well my first theme..and it refreshes my memory that how scared i was to participate with Masters of the THEMEING UNIVERSE..to name some..Jasnasto, Zjurina, Sedma, BBT, Manitaan,Bishop_bacon,Your_mother,Atalantos and Davis- Art..

I request all the newbies to just go once on these profiles and see their work..These masters still are a challenge to me ..haah long way to go ..lot of practice still needed..But sure one day i will make it..some 100 tutorials already done ...phewww but to learn and earn like these top themers I know i have to practice more , ....persistently and patiently.

so this is my FIRST TMC entry theme.. tongue.gif And Yes i got ZERO votes..
Cyber_Spirit
This is one of the best topics on forum thumbsup.gif

Here is my first entry for week TMC Week 236: Topic was "Blue" smile.gif

le_figaroo
clap.gif i'm whay no winner 1.gif
le_figaroo
is theme for Sony Ericsson v4.1 176x220 Themes

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Longhairsteff
Hi!
Here is my first one for TMC 220..6 points on the public and zero in the overall vote

The preview is very bad and very blur 1.gif

Check out the participants...Was a tough one but very inspiring
angelnaina
@ lHS..hey look at my points...you got 6 and i got 3 in same competition tongue.gif laugh.gif
HamitShala
Here is my first TMC Entry (Week 245) tongue.gif

liapireas
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Mar 13 2010, 12:56 PM) *
@ lHS..hey look at my points...you got 6 and i got 3 in same competition tongue.gif laugh.gif

We are talking about a big success !!!!!! gathering.gif
I got 3 points only with my first entry too .... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
srimunnamunna
this is my first entry , its no much good cool.gif

TMC Week 243 - Horror wink.gif

shoutout
really bad lol but here you are
jasnasto
WOW, this is fun, really... if you want to see my very first TMC entry, I'll have to bring you all back to the ancient TMC history - Week 51 - Seasons... and please, DO NOT LAUGH!... of course, I didn't get any votes, but at that point, and in the following weeks of course, I was just feeling proud to be in the same bunch with simon, Vlam, jefdizon, elton, Zleepy, august, and the other theming giants... btw, I got the first votes in my 3rd competition, which I considered as a great success... smile.gif

Bishop_Bacon
Oooh, Jas, that's a theme for lovely little T610, isn't it? smile.gif Man, those screens were really tiny back in those days.
Think, I can be lucky that Nokia S60 screen size had already reached 176x208px*, when I came up with this S60 2nd Edition theme for Nokia Theme Contest 1 (equates TMC 128):
(*still, the icons looked like Windows 3.1 1.gif)

jasnasto
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Mar 18 2010, 09:42 PM) *
Oooh, Jas, that's a theme for lovely little T610, isn't it? smile.gif Man, those screens were really tiny back in those days.
Think, I can be lucky that Nokia S60 screen size had already reached 176x208px*, when I came up with this S60 2nd Edition theme for Nokia Theme Contest 1 (equates TMC 128):
(*still, the icons looked like Windows 3.1 1.gif)

Yup, although I had, also lovely, z600 with the same tiny screen at that time... wink.gif
As for your first entry, it looked just great and I really mean that... thumbsup.gif
noahsarc
MY First entry in TMC

GAL:LERY LINK

le_figaroo
dry.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (samjack @ Mar 21 2010, 04:42 AM) *
Am new at the competition thing so here is my first entry

Please samjack can you remove your file from your gallery, it's Sedma's not yours !!!!!
angelnaina
lia...done from here and it is deleted from gallery too smile.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Mar 23 2010, 03:16 PM) *
lia...done from here and it is deleted from gallery too smile.gif

Thanks some people just don't understand !! surrender.gif
bd_tongi
My first entry in TMC 241
yasserj
Helloo people!!!

I Am Yasser from Palestine/Brazil!!

i love mobile9! and all peoples her!
bye kisses for the girls
i_cuul
here is my ipad theme.

here is the link:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1326840/

so please vote for it guys.
_anuj_
this was my entry for for my very first competition, i had no understanding of readability ..it was also my first se theme....id rather forget this theme laugh.gif

handikap
anuj nice theme laugh.gif laugh.gif
mnich-zako
QUOTE (noahsarc @ Mar 21 2010, 07:17 AM) *
MY First entry in TMC

nice theme (:
jimrider
DOWNLOAD ALL MY FILES GO TO MY PAGE
saifkasi77
count me in
cute_heart
I think this is my 1st entry , can't remember hahahaha

deepasree
QUOTE (noahsarc @ Mar 21 2010, 07:17 AM) *
MY First entry in TMC

Its a nice one...
gemini7010
this was my first entry right in the last week

Alamin007
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ May 22 2010, 03:25 PM) *
this was my entry for for my very first competition, i had no understanding of readability ..it was also my first se theme....id rather forget this theme laugh.gif

nice theme....

Alamin007
here my first entry

Atalantos
Brilliant idea AW clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

My 1st entry was on Week 170 "Popular" topic was chosen by Patrick_Lippe!!!

and my ending gathering.gif

Alamin007
QUOTE (Atalantos @ Jun 17 2010, 12:45 PM) *
Brilliant idea AW clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

My 1st entry was on Week 170 "Popular" topic was chosen by Patrick_Lippe!!!

and my ending gathering.gif

very cool theme bro.... 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Lionet
My greeting to all modern themers!

Really impressive idea, AW! You right, it's very interesting sometimes to recall old good times....

This is my first TMC entry

and in final I was somewhere in bottom of the bill, but... but look, what were the names.... smile.gif

ArthurWill
@Lionet
Hey Lio! For a 1st entry, that is very very impressive. And you are right, look at those names! When not even mrklan can make it to podium you know we have huge pool of super talents. haha.gif
Lionet
@Ata
Hey, I remember that theme! notworthy.gif
mamaflump
Here's my first entry :-) And yes i'm back and will be up to doing the theme contests tey again pretty soon :-)

zeinabnaderian
this was my first entry just click here
BENnGWEN
My FIRST Entry:
shubhamahajan21
This is mu 1st TMC(STC-39) Entry=>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.