Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mamas Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
your_mother
After a long time of refusing to start my own showcase I thought it's about time... So, without any further explanation, here are some of my themes:

Betty Boop

J├Ągermeister

Lady Rose

Oriental Silver

Danger

Cracked Woman

Hope you all like it so far... Of course there's more to come! byebye.gif
sp0rtskiller03
after a long, long time.. you have finally made ur own thread.. great..
findgirl45
congrats mom for opening ur own thread.u have done some great work mom. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
sp0rtskiller03
also, why not creating a thread in the Wallpaper section.. that will be a great idea.
your_mother
Thanx! smile.gif

Well, all the wallpapers I made were in WPC, so I didn't see much sense in showing them again... unsure.gif
ronaldo23
Congrats on your own thread mom clap.gif clap.gif and what an amazing collection of themes you have 10.gif 10.gif looking forward to seeing more from you wink.gif
liapireas
Congratulations on your new thread Cornelia !!!
I have nothing to say about your themes, I'm a
big fan of yours and you know it already !!!!!!
Betty Boop looks awesome ............
your_mother
Ronaldo & Liapireas: Thank you very much!! wub.gif
ghassemoo
At the first I must to say congratulation for your new thread. I did't know you had not before that a thread for your SE themes.

And about your themes I must to say you are really great designer. you inserted 6 great themes with 6 different styles at this thread and it's evidence of my opinion. thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
Long long long overdue, Mom. Congrats on the opening of your own theming bar. clapping.gif I agree with Ghasse. You try different styles every now and then and still able to attract our eyeballs to most if not all of them. notworthy.gif

Looking forward to more cocktails, beers & wines. I might not be visiting often because of alcohol allergy. laugh.gif
angelnaina
congrats for your own thread.. wow.gif i always like and love your work. notworthy.gif .keep it up.. thumbsup.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats on your thread mom thumbsup.gif wonderful themes clapping.gif clapping.gif
mixalis96b
Congrats on your own thread mum
Great themes
Longhairsteff
Nice too see you have your own mama corner...

You have a great taste and style!! Keep it up

byebye.gif
your_mother
Thanks a lot for the nice words, everybody! I feel honoured that so many great themers give me such good responses! Well here's the latest addition to my collection. Of course I had to try something different again... tongue.gif

iFamily Guy
findgirl45
QUOTE (your_mother @ Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM) *
Thanks a lot for the nice words, everybody! I feel honoured that so many great themers give me such good responses! Well here's the latest addition to my collection. Of course I had to try something different again... tongue.gif

nice theme mom clap.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Feb 21 2010, 02:30 PM) *
nice theme mom clap.gif

Thank you! notworthy.gif
ronaldo23
QUOTE (your_mother @ Feb 21 2010, 08:55 AM) *

laugh.gif Love that theme wub.gif 10.gif
srimunnamunna
funny theme mom wub.gif wub.gif
Yoyocell
hey Mama byebye.gif,your theme very nice 10.gif,but can you make in s60 3rd?
shoutout
10.gif great themes
your_mother
@ronaldo & munna & shoutout: Thank you very much for your nice words!! wow.gif

@Yoyocell: I'm sorry, but I only make Sony Ericsson Themes... sad.gif Thanx a lot for liking it, tho!!
Travis354
Great Themes Collections Mom, u have Unique style i admit thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
shaon007009
Wow MOM... Very Cool Themes... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
your_mother
@ Travis & Shaon: Thank you very much!! wub.gif

Made two new themes...

My favorite caracter in family guy....
EVIL MONKEY

And a little experiment with another type of phone....
WOODEN CLOCKWORK
shaon007009
Very Nice Themes MOM.... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Cyber_Spirit
This monkey is great!!!! haha.gif
liapireas
I agree I really love this evil and angry monkey, very nice textures and colors too !!!!
angelnaina
i like EVIL MONKEY too much wow.gif and why you have not participated in TMC... unsure.gif
your_mother
Shaon, Cyber, Lia, Angel
Thank you very much for your nice comments! I appriciate it! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

I won't join TMC for a little while, 'cause I just need a break. Gonna try around for myself a little... But I'll sure be back. wink.gif

And because I'm a busy little bee I already made another theme. Playing around with different theme versions at the moment...

SOFT MOOD
ronaldo23
Some amazing themes mom clap.gif clap.gif i like them wub.gif
shaon007009
clap.gif Your Last One Is Looking Cool.. Very Nice Color... clap.gif
your_mother
Ronaldo & Shaon
Thank you very much!! wub.gif

I finally put myself together and made another theme... smile.gif

Abstract
Yoyocell
mom@ please post more theme ..
Im waiting 4 it thumbsup.gif
ronaldo23
Thats a terrific abstract theme mom clap.gif 10.gif
shaon007009
What a work here.... Fabulous work MOM... 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
liapireas
Wonderfull new theme mother !
ghassemoo
Congratulation Mom on your new badge.
shaon007009
Big congrats MOM..... You Are Now A Legend....
handikap
nopity.gif mf_type.gif your mother excellent theme serenade.gif serenade.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.