Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not All Chinese Mobile Bad
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
rhettsmile
A lot of famous brands are made(OEM) in China, like Nokia, Apple, Toshiba, BenQ, Sony

Ok, you can choose not use chinese product like chinese phone, the you'll find you have only few things left to choose

shaon007009
Agreed...

But There Is A Phrase That "Majority Is First"
So We Always Looks The Major Products Made In China About Mobile Phone..
They Are Really Not Good Enough... byebye.gif
Yoyocell
sorry i dont like chinese phone,because chinese phone just copy other vendor phone model
smartsam12329
branded ones are made in china, doesn't mean every chinese phone is good..
proteus0291
QUOTE (smartsam12329 @ Mar 21 2010, 07:06 PM) *
branded ones are made in china, doesn't mean every chinese phone is good..

Chinese phones doesn't always mean it's a fake because there are also different versions of phones like European Version, Asian/Chineses version, Finland, US, etc. All of which are original and works the same way. I have purchased a Nokia X3 Asian version from timtechs for my little brother's birthday last month and he never ever complained of any problems and I'll never regret that I bought it aside from the fact that it was competitively priced, my brother was very happy
vaude
I don't like Chinese mobiles.
madho_1
agreed few phones r really gud
Pratyush_gamer
If the china mobile runs only one week its bad...But if it runs more than a year then its your luck...Actually it all depends upon owners luck...All of you are Agreed Or NOT>>>> robbed.gif
justbe3112
Today is very common that all object will be made in china... They became very sophisticated & better from the early days that chinese stuff were an equal to garbage. laugh.gif

Nowadays they manufacture for all the big companies, isn't yet top quality... But it wouldn't hurt your pocket...laugh.gif
glisser
cant really generalize here. depends on what you are talking about... china has gotten a bad rap for making poor product, but you cannot go on that.

do your homework, no matter where your phone is made!
Gatosuso
Major brand products assembled in China are good. Cheap chinese copies of these products are bad...
justbe3112
and we all say amen on that... clap.gif
danish009
mmmmmmm
not so good sleep.gif
Alamin007
I agree with few phones these are very good....
uf168
I am agree with alamin007.
kochaji
You are wrong..These are Foreign Mobile manufacturers !! If you say so then i will say INDIA PRODUCES GOOD Mercedes Benz CARS..The compliments goes to Mercedes Not India!!Those phones are good because they are ALREADY GOOD..EVEN IF THEY CHURN IT OUT FROM A POOR COUNTRY
kochaji

But i like some CHINESE brands like BLUETOOTH,SIGMATEL etc
BENnGWEN
Every country has good & bad companies, so its stupidity to think that all chienesemobile are bad!!
CLEOPATTRA
Huwaei is nice.....
tpertin7
Yeah. Not all chinese mobiles are bad.
Raindeer123
Yeah i agree as well wink.gif
CLEOPATTRA
naturally....
tpertin7
..???
fizztone
Yeah...nt all bad..some have more innovative features than expensive ones.....also they force giants like nokia n samsung to make double sim card phones
MobileRazor
Prove that.
eliasjan
You Are Right But 99.9% Of Chinese Phone Are Bad
thewrench
QUOTE (fizztone @ Jan 26 2011, 04:53 AM) *
Yeah...nt all bad..some have more innovative features than expensive ones.....also they force giants like nokia n samsung to make double sim card phones

there is one feature i love in china phone. They have very loud speaker.
sscob1
True laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.